Win One of Five Xbox 360 250GB Consoles From Cheap Ass Gamer - All Winners Announced!

I have only played a 360 once and it was a few years back, the only game I played was Dead Rising. I've had a PS3 since launch and I really want to play some Alan Wake.

Yeah, I never expect to win these contests as there's likely thousands of entries, but it takes only a few seconds to enter, so why not? :)

Has anyone heard when they will start to announce the winners? Will it be posted somewhere? I keep checkin' both twitter and here but no luck so far. :(

[quote name='Littles813']I can't Tweet or FB @ work, but when I get home... its on! Thanks for the contest... Good Luck to Everyone[/QUOTE]

Ditto for me.

I want me some wifi goodness. That was the only thing lacking in the original 360... oh and there was some sort of Red ring problem I hear....
Good luck everyone

I'd love to have a slim because I don't have internet in the living room. Having wi-fi and being quiet (reportedly) is a huge selling point for me. It's basically a tiny little PS3 now!

I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this but couldn't you just make a bunch of emails and enter the contest 20 times?

or is it recorded by IP?

not that I ever would. I'm far too lazy. I'm just trying to figure out my odds here :)

[quote name='prisonerac']Details are on the contest page:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/competitions.php?competitionid=18

Since you are registered you already have a chance to win. You can also get more chances by doing the twitter thing among other easy to complete tasks.[/QUOTE]

oh ok, ty...Coolbeans...If I win, might just give my current console to someone that would enjoy it as much as I do. Thanks Cheapy & Goodluck everyone.

Thanks again for the reply prisonerac, good to see someone willing to help out us nubs to the site.

my xbox just gave me the RRoD a couple days ago and a contest at a time like this is awesome, Thanks for the contest cheapy D. Good Luck to everyone

I got all seven of my tickets. I just traded my 360 for a Wii a few days ago after I heard about the new model and that the current 360s will all have price drops. This could be a cheap way of getting one. =D

bread's done
Back