Win Prototype Jacket or $50 Gamestop Gift Card

Malik112099

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Either text PROTOTYPE (or Gamestop? see below) to 65579 or Send an email to [email protected] with “Enter Me” as the subject line and the following information in the body of the email: First Name, Last Name, Phone Number and Date of Birth.

Upon sending the email, you will receive one (1) entry into the sweepstakes.

There is a limit of (1) entry per person, per email address and per mobile phone number per day, regardless of the method of entry. Additional entries beyond the specified limit from any person, email address or mobile phone number will be void.

Website: http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/ptype/default.aspx

Official Rules: http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/ptype/ptype_txt2win.aspx

Conrest ends 7/8/2009

CONTEST PROBLEM/ISSUE

The contest splash screen says to text the word "PROTOTYPE" while the official rules link says to text the word "Gamestop" - I'm sticking to email to be safe.

prototypen.jpg

Two Ways to Participate: 1) Text: Between 12:00 PM (noon) Central Time (“CT”) on 6/9/09 and 12:00 PM (noon) CT on 7/8/09 (the “Promotion Period”), text keyword “GameStop” to 65579 from your SMS capable handset to receive one (1) entry in the sweepstakes. NOTE: You will be charged for each text message sent and received according to the terms of your service agreement with your wireless service provider. You must be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging functionality to enter the sweepstakes using this method. Check with your wireless service provider for pricing information and phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions. 2) Email: Send an email to [email protected] with “Enter Me” as the subject line and the following information in the body of the email: First Name, Last Name, Phone Number and Date of Birth. Upon sending the email, you will receive one (1) entry into the sweepstakes. There is a limit of (1) entry per person, per email address and per mobile phone number per day, regardless of the method of entry. Additional entries beyond the specified limit from any person, email address or mobile phone number will be void.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dwb6']cool, is there a website for this?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='adonis 27']sweet thanks...when does this promo end?[/QUOTE]

I updated the OP

[quote name='sysu3peat']umm... I think you should fix the number
its supposed to be 65579 not 65597[/QUOTE]

Also the rules state text keyword is GameStop & it says nothing about using PROTOTYPE:error:

that would explain y im not getting a conformation text, thank you

Fixed! Sorry!

[quote name='retail sucks']Also the rules state text keyword is GameStop & it says nothing about using PROTOTYPE:error:[/QUOTE]

The splash screen says "PROTOTYPE" while the official rules say "Gamestop"

Thanks for this! The jacket is pretty badass looking if I say so myself, haha.

I read it says "per day" so I'm guessing I can send BOTH an e-mail & a text every day?? I'm somewhat confused about that.

bread's done
Back