WIN PS2 and XBOX games

[quote name='scuba']thanks for the info =)[/quote] If all goes well we will continue to have contests on atleast a monthly basis. Of course everyone one will be different, but free games will probably be the giveaway.

Not really. The main point of this thread is for people to go to the website and think of a slogan and if yours if good you have the chance of winning some games. If he was advertising the site and telling you to go their instead of here then it probably would be.

I am just letting yall know we are having a contest on our site and you can get free games if you win.

If mods feel this thread is inappropriate they can delete it. Hopefully they won't.

I figured free games is as cheap as you could get.

[quote name='scuba']Giving money away with the games is as cheap as it can get :p, lol.[/quote]

*L* that is true but free games are better than cheap ones :)

[quote name='Southberm']yea i hav a few good ideas to put in, too bad you can only enter one per day[/quote]

We did that to give people a fair chance that way somebody didnt put up a list of 100 and take most of ideas.

[quote name='noxious_locust']Thanks for the info... winning stuff is cool[/quote]

Yes it is especially when you have a decent chance of wining. :lol:

[quote name='xboxundone'][quote name='noxious_locust']Thanks for the info... winning stuff is cool[/quote]

Yes it is especially when you have a decent chance of wining. :lol:[/quote]

From the looks of it I may actually have a chance :p, I didn't think so at first but it doesn't look like a lot of people entered and some of the people who did have the weirdest slogans.

Question, Can someone win twice with two different slogans?

[quote name='scuba'][quote name='xboxundone'][quote name='noxious_locust']Thanks for the info... winning stuff is cool[/quote]

Yes it is especially when you have a decent chance of wining. :lol:[/quote]

From the looks of it I may actually have a chance :p, I didn't think so at first but it doesn't look like a lot of people entered and some of the people who did have the weirdest slogans.

Question, Can someone win twice with two different slogans?[/quote]

HMMM i dunno i suppose if you have the top two slogans than possibly yes. but you might want to ask that in those forums as i don't have the finally say.

bread's done
Back