Win STAKE LAND on Blu-Ray From Twitch [UPDATED]

cwebb39

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Originally, this contest was for 1 of 5 DVD copies--but Dark Sky Films has since provided us with Blu-Rays for this giveaway!

Hey there, horror fans--we've got Blu-Ray five copies of director Jim Mickle's apocalyptic vampire movie Stake Land to give you in one of our many incredibly easy contests courtesy of Dark Sky Films. On the offhand chance you're one of the regular readers of the site who haven't heard of the film, here's the official synopsis:
America has fallen. A vampiric scourge sweeps the nation, turning brother on brother and parent on child as the blood-hungry beasts take deeper and deeper hold upon the land. It's hard for the survivors to know whether to be more afraid of the creatures themselves or the violent religious groups that have sprung up in response, but there is clearly only one choice: fight or die. Connor Paolo (Gossip Girl, Alexander, Mystic River) stars as Martin, a teenager whose family has been slaughtered. His traveling companion is a taciturn, hardened vampire killer known simply as Mister (Nick Damici, In the Cut, World Trade Center), and together they trudge across the land in search of the rumored safe haven of New Eden.​
First off, here are the specs on the disc:

• 2 FEATURE-LENGTH CAST AND CREW COMMENTARIES: Writer/Director Jim Mickle, Writer/Actor Nick Damici, Actor Connor Paolo, Producer/Actor Larry Fessenden, Producer Brent Kunkle, Writer/Director Jim Mickle, Producers Peter Phok & Adam Folk, Director of Photography Ryan Samul, Sound Designer Graham Reznick, Composer Jeff Grace

• Trailer
So what do you have to do to win it? Incredibly simple: we asked Jim Mickle to tell us about a few of his favorite apocalyptic stories. Now we want to know yours. Follow @twitchfilm on Twitter, and then tell us the name of your favorite apocalyptic movie, show, book, whatever with the hashtag #stakelandblu by Monday, August 8th at 11:59 PM.

Stake Land is on DVD and Blu-Ray today.

Follow @TheCharlesWebb for the latest in DVD/Blu contests and news.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've entered this already, but for some reason I forgot to throw in the hashtag. I'll delete the older one and tweet the revised version. Thanks again!

Thanks everyone for participating. The winners have been alerted and their names will be announced when they contact me with their info.

bread's done
Back