Wind Waker HD Limited Edition - $59, only at GS

EvilChamp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
Nintendo is releasing a Wind Waker HD Limited Edition on Oct. 4 (US). 

Retail is $10 above asking, or $59.99. I checked Amazon and did not find it. It was announced for Europe, but Gamestop is selling it on their website. 

The packaging looks really nice and it comes with a figurine. Photos below. 

First, I loved this game. I played it last year on the Cube. For $60, I can see this going up in value short term, maybe long term. And I have to admit, that's also part of the reason I'm grabbing it. Heck, we might even see a "Vintage Release" 18 months later!  :wave:

Gamestop is the only place - to my knowledge - that is taking pre orders for this. I went into my local Gamestop and put $5 on it. 

Nintendo will also be selling the game digitally two weeks before release. And of course, there's also the Wind Waker Bundle retailing for $299.99. The game itself is $49.99. 

CMM_WiiU_TheLegendofZelda_TheWindWakerHD_BoxRight_mediaplayer_large-590x330.png

31798-ganon.jpg

wiiu_lozwwhd_3dpkg_front_highres.0_cinema_640.0.jpg

windwaker-hd-box-art.png

The-Legend-of-Zelda-The-Wind-Waker-HD-1-640x359.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really didn't think I was in the market for this game until I saw the Limited Edition. Don't get wrong, I loved Windwaker. In fact, it was the first Zelda game I ever completed (weird for a 24 year old, I know). I guess I'm just a sucker for collector's items. I bought the Limited Edition of Skyward Sword, and have still never played it.

I really didn't think I was in the market for this game until I saw the Limited Edition. Don't get wrong, I loved Windwaker. In fact, it was the first Zelda game I ever completed (weird for a 24 year old, I know). I guess I'm just a sucker for collector's items. I bought the Limited Edition of Skyward Sword, and have still never played it.
Never? Other than the old NES and handheld games it's the only one I haven't played

bread's done
Back