[Winners Announced] CONTEST: Coded Arms (PSP) Prize Pack

All my life, I've wanted coded arms. Friends of mine have coded feet, but NONE... and I mean NONE have coded arms. I'll be loved by all.

Please pick ME!

really looked forward to Coded Arms way back when, but now that it's out, i don't really know. would be nice to have a good FPS on the PSP, though.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Too bad you have to upgrade your firmware to play Coded Arms.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't really bother me. Have you read the specs for the v2.0 firmware? You're a damned fool if you upgrade then.

Nothing is hackproof anyway. Just give the homebrew guys a few days or weeks and goodness will be there for all.

coded arms...looks like a pretty average FPS, but it's probably the best FPS on a handheld yet. not exactly the best genre to play on a handheld though

This would go nicely with the PSP my sister's boyfriend just gave me.

Looked over the site and there's just a brief paragraph about the game's story (entering into a combat simulation program and destroying a bug). The story seems kind of lame, but it should be a solid FPS.

Sure, why not. The randomly generated levels seem intriguing to me, kinda like the maps in Diablo II. I hear they tend to make the levels rather bland, generic, and nonsensical, rather than interesting and well designed, but I still think it's a cool concept and I'd like to give it a shot.

My PSP will drip with soggy wetness and ooddles of slime if this game is inserted into it's tiny dvd drive. SIGN ME UP! I Love ooodles. Plus I loveeeee to read! I also enjoy wearing shirts. sometimes.! I wish I could download the shirt :(

Coded Arms is the only FPS on PSP, so if your thirsting to bust a cap on the road this is your best bet, or you can play Rogue Agent on DS:roll:

I played Coded Arms for the first time over at my friends house a few days ago, and while I didn't like it at first, it really grew on me! After playing it for a few hours I really started to get engrossed into the story, and while the controls were a bit akward at first, I started to actually like them. I would definitely reccommend Coded Arms to any off my friends, I'll even bet that it will make it to be one of the PSP's first Greatest Hits titles!

I'm dying for any new PSP game, especially an FPS, so count me in. I heard it wasn't all that great, but hell, how could I ever turn down a free game? ;)

bread's done
Back