Winners drawn! Giving away a few Mortal Kombat Avatar Costumes (with a small catch)

I helped i also Tweeted it on twitter as well Good Luck to Taylor hope she wins =) and thanks for the chance to get the mortal kombat codes

[quote name='299']4th vote for me[/QUOTE]

that can't be possible as this is only day 3 since OP posted. :lol:

anyway I voted again for the 3rd time.

Just voted for 3rd time..seems strange she's still 9th. It's just a simple click, and done. And someones all ready saying "I've voted for 4th time."??? :roll:

Good morning.

Voted again. Seems she slipped into 10th now.
I posted this on my facebook to try to help out.
Taylor needs more votes. Let's gooo!

Voted again, I'm not sure if it counted because I kind of lost track the hours; if it happens to be too soon, sorry for my mistake :/

Thanks again for the votes, everyone! It's hard to believe she lost a spot, despite all of the work everyone is doing. It's a bit discouraging.

It would be nice if they showed votes, percentages or some sort of indicator of how close or far the voting is.

But regardless, keep them coming, peeps!

[quote name='sp00ge']Thanks again for the votes, everyone! It's hard to believe she lost a spot, despite all of the work everyone is doing. It's a bit discouraging.

It would be nice if they showed votes, percentages or some sort of indicator of how close or far the voting is.

But regardless, keep them coming, peeps![/QUOTE]
Yeah a vote counter would be nice. I can't believe she lost a spot BS. But anyway I'm in for #4. every night at midnight here. Good luck again Taylor:applause:

bread's done
Back