Winners listed in OP - 1 of 3 PNY GeForce GTX 750ti Cards From CAG & Newegg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been researching (for hours) on parts and how to build my first gaming PC. I've narrowed down my GPU selection to either the GTX 750ti or R9 270. What really appeals to me about the GTX 750ti is, you guessed it, the low power consumption. I've selected an Intel i5 4570s as my CPU, which is also a power saver, so I think they'll pair up quite nicely. Fingers crossed!

Last edited by a moderator:
After looking it up, the 750ti seems like an awesome GPU! I really like the low power consumption, my low watt PSU would be just fine for it. I should look into buying one. Oh, and thanks for doing this giveaway!

Awesome promotion and sponsor Cheapy, I love Newegg and have been shopping there on and off for years.  Love the crossbrand synergy!  Thanks for the chance to win!

Thanks for the opportunity!  Would be a great graduation present hint hint Cheapy! lol. Nah would be really awesome to be able to update my computer which I can't do till I find a job.

Bloody real world problems and not having stupid quests like kill 10 sparrows get 100 gold. Oh I'd also take a winning lotto ticket XD

It's time to upgrade the personal computer and the fiancee's computer, and this would definitely help against the financial hit.

Definitely would like to win. Currently working with a GT 430 so... yeah not quite a full gaming PC. 

It would be great to win this prize.  I hope I can win it!  Been coming to cheapassgamer for a long time with no wins to show. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back