Wisconsin's Official CAG Deals, News & Discussion Thread

.JPG

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
wisconsincagqm6.png

Got any new information about whats happening in Wisconsin?
Let other CAG's know here!

I left two there (Wii points cards, that is.) The two I left... I couldn't really see the cards in the packages.

Classic controllers, there had to be close to 10. I didn't check the price on them though.

And yes, that's the East side store.

[quote name='psunami']I left two there (Wii points cards, that is.) The two I left... I couldn't really see the cards in the packages.

Classic controllers, there had to be close to 10. I didn't check the price on them though.

And yes, that's the East side store.[/quote]

I thought, but am not positive, that the shelf tag for the classic controllers still said $20. But if someone is going there anyway and could confirm that would be great. I may want another one if they are only $10.

[quote name='xplocvo']I thought, but am not positive, that the shelf tag for the classic controllers still said $20. But if someone is going there anyway and could confirm that would be great. I may want another one if they are only $10.[/quote]

Yeah, they showed $20 for me as well, and I saw the two points card boxes but there were no cards in them. Couldn't find a price checker thing so I didn't check out the controllers.

To: The bloke missing disc 2 of Final Fantasy VII (PSX)

Green Bay's east-side Goodwill is selling a Playstation console for $5.99 with your disc in it. It's a little worn but probably nothing that resurfacing can't fix.

Picked up the last copy of Dirt for the 360 yesterday at the East Madison Shopko for $9.99.

They still had copies of Fear Files for the 360 and NBA Street Homecourt for the 360 for $7.49.
Also, FEAR for the PS3 for $9.99

[quote name='psunami']Picked up the last copy of Dirt for the 360 yesterday at the East Madison Shopko for $9.99.

They still had copies of Fear Files for the 360 and NBA Street Homecourt for the 360 for $7.49.
Also, FEAR for the PS3 for $9.99[/quote]

Is Fear Files more of an update for the multiplayer portion or the game or does it add to the single player also?

[quote name='sevend']does anyone know of any "fell off the truck stores" i know there is one in janesville on 51[/quote]

LOL never heard of it, but that is a term we use for stolen goods sales...

[quote name='ma']If anybody in Madison sees a MGS4 PS3 pack, I'd appreciate a PM or a message here. I realize this ship has probably sailed, but if I see one before 9/7, I'm grabbing it. Otherwise, hello 360.[/quote]
If you haven't found one yet, the South-side Super Wal*mart has had one or two this past week.

[quote name='Derrick1979']LOL never heard of it, but that is a term we use for stolen goods sales...[/quote]

the one in janesville is damaged(cosmetically) boxes etc from sears and kmart dirt cheap prices

[quote name='sevend']the one in janesville is damaged(cosmetically) boxes etc from sears and kmart dirt cheap prices[/quote]
what's the name??? I'll have to check it out sometime

Green Bay Family Video on Military has 3 used copies of "Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games" for $19.95 each. Not amazing, I know, but just in case you were looking...

[quote name='Derrick1979']Well thank you Sir, I will be all over this when it happens... It just that with the West Bend one like I said a 30 min drive out there is a long ways on a 50/50 chance.

Thanks again for the link[/quote]

No problem...

Just be glad I moved to MN, or you'd have some REAL competition

:twisted:

;)

[quote name='manthing']No problem...

Just be glad I moved to MN, or you'd have some REAL competition

:twisted:

;)[/quote]

Most of the time you would know I was looking for that item and possibly sell it to me :lol:

Im excited about the outlying area one but im sure these new locations are not going to be instantly stocked with clearance items.

I thought that the new Target locations wouldn't have much for Clearance for a while... but when the new store was built in Fitchburg, they had great clearance deals within a week or two.

Sometimes they get really old items when the store opens up.

[quote name='psunami']I thought that the new Target locations wouldn't have much for Clearance for a while... but when the new store was built in Fitchburg, they had great clearance deals within a week or two.

Sometimes they get really old items when the store opens up.[/quote]

I guess it would be cheaper to send stock piles of crap from the warehouse to the new stores so they dont have to buy new stock.Well the store im looking at opens the day before I get married so maybe a week or so after it opens I may be able to take a drive to it...

if anyone is looking.. the East Towne Best Buy in Madison, Wi had about a dozen Wiis and maybe 10 or so Wii Fits tonight. I was there around 8pm and they close @ 9 so they should still have plenty when they open in the morning. Picked up a Wii fit and used that $10 off games $75 or higher

[quote name='Terrenceistheman']if anyone is looking.. the East Towne Best Buy in Madison, Wi had about a dozen Wiis and maybe 10 or so Wii Fits tonight. I was there around 8pm and they close @ 9 so they should still have plenty when they open in the morning. Picked up a Wii fit and used that $10 off games $75 or higher[/quote]

West Side SuperTarget has wiis also

Madison West side Target has a decent amount of clearance....PS2 singstar bundles $19.xx, Prince Caspian DS $7.48, lots of crappy jewel case PC games and some alright ones too...

I don't remember. Lots of stuff.

I was just out at the West Target as well. They still have a Madden 08 Collectors for the PS3 for $44.98 as well.

I'm waiting for those Singstar bundles to go to 75% before I bite on those.

wondering if any of you guys ever gone to shopko in delavan, just wondering if its worth the trip... only 25 miles from me...

I was in Oshkosh, WI for work earlier this week. The Sears Grand had two copies of Scene It for 24.99 and the Target had one copy left for 29.98. The Shopko there had very little.

[quote name='dkreegz515']wondering if any of you guys ever gone to shopko in delavan, just wondering if its worth the trip... only 25 miles from me...[/quote]
no not at all, I live here in delevan and check it out out about twice a month and never anything . I've been to the shopko in janesville and the delavan store seems to be half as big, at least.

If anybody spots a Lost Odyssey on clearance at Target at the ~$15 price in the Oak Creek/Milwaukee/Racine area, a post in this thread would be much appreciated.

Hi all--I have a few GameStop coupons sitting around that expire at the end of the month. Thought I'd offer them up (and maybe even get a little something in return). The catch: can only be used at State Street (Madison), West Towne (Madison), Paradise (West Bend)--and a few locations in neighboring states.

One sheet includes 10% off any new game, 50% extra trade in, $30 extra system trade in. PM me if you're interested. Expires 10/31.

Might as well post this here...my friend has around 800 records (about 50 45's) he is looking to sell for around $1 a piece of 50 cents a piece if you buy a lot of them.

If anyone is actually interested, PM me your email and I'll have him send you the entire list.

Just to resurrect this thread from the dead...

Target in Madison both West Side and Fitchburg have the Xbox 360 Wireless wheel (kind of a misnomer since it has to be plugged in for power.... but anywho) for $69.98 (30% off)

They also both have the 120GB 360 HD for $120 something.

Saw Pure for the PS3 for $29.98 at the West Side Target as well.

[quote name='psunami']Just to resurrect this thread from the dead...

Target in Madison both West Side and Fitchburg have the Xbox 360 Wireless wheel (kind of a misnomer since it has to be plugged in for power.... but anywho) for $69.98 (30% off)

They also both have the 120GB 360 HD for $120 something.

Saw Pure for the PS3 for $29.98 at the West Side Target as well.[/quote]

Thanks psunami.. that wheel is money if anyone is into driving game.
One clarifier, it only needs to be plugged in if you want vibration/forcefeedback.. otherwise it does work on a standard battery pack too

The Grafton Best Buy has Gods of War, Football, & Daxter PSP bundles for $179.99. Just thought I would mention. Since the 3000 has so many issues.

[quote name='Trakan']If anybody spots a Lost Odyssey on clearance at Target at the ~$15 price in the Oak Creek/Milwaukee/Racine area, a post in this thread would be much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Wish I looked in here more than I do but you missed out at the new Target down here in Kenosha a couple of weeks ago. $9.98 and they had about 5 copies.

[quote name='fart_bubble']Wish I looked in here more than I do but you missed out at the new Target down here in Kenosha a couple of weeks ago. $9.98 and they had about 5 copies.[/quote]

No prob, I was able to get a copy.

Thanks.

if you dont have a copy yet, final fantasy tactics WoTL for the psp is $13.98 at the target by former northridge

[quote name='sigmano9']if you dont have a copy yet, final fantasy tactics WoTL for the psp is $13.98 at the target by former northridge[/QUOTE]

fuck, there are a shitload of copies of that at the Target in Kenosha at that price. Really makes me wish that I owned a PSP.

Also, has anyone seen Pure down to below $30 here in the state? I always see it at the $41.96 price

Pawn America stores (at least, the one in Onalaska) will often get some pretty decent deals on games.

Just be sure you check through their entire collection, they'll often have the same game marked at different prices.

Anyone know if any stores (preferably Gamestop) are selling used Wii Rock Band guitars? I'm looking in Madison, Milwaukee and Green Bay.

Thanks.

Hey, people post here?

The local target on hwy 100 and National is no good for clearances.. nothing seems to ever go below $15. I think they give a lot of it to the local goodwill on Oklahoma.

[quote name='sigmano9']does anyone know if this sears has any good deals? i've never really thought about it for getting some of the sears clearances[/quote]

That place is so hit and miss and pretty much has been gutted for months, if you get anything there you pretty much have to get there at store open when you know when it drops..

I would say unless your at the right places at the right times Milwaukee in a whole and close areas are picked clean.

agreed... when i go up north on black friday im gonna stop at the local k-mart... its in the middle of no where, hopefully find something

bread's done
Back