Wisconsin's Official CAG Deals, News & Discussion Thread

.JPG

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
wisconsincagqm6.png

Got any new information about whats happening in Wisconsin?
Let other CAG's know here!

[quote name='mavruss']Best Buy at Mayfair is having a 50% sale on a lot of titles.

the one that sttod out for me was Saints Row 2 Collectors PS3 edition for $15.00 They had about 6 there when I left.[/QUOTE]

Dang. I'd pick it up for that price. Wonder if Madison stores will be anywhere near that.

[quote name='psunami']Dang. I'd pick it up for that price. Wonder if Madison stores will be anywhere near that.[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly the Best Buy on the West side has it for around $24, not quite the $15 mark but still a reasonable deal. Also this was as of about 30 minutes ago I saw quite a few of them on the shelf.

Does anyone know if and where I can find Hori DS lite screen protectors around Madison?

Apparently Targets had them at one point, but I don't know if they do currently. LMK if anybody has seen them around lately. Thanks!

Ended up with two copies of the Saints Row CE from West Madison Best Buy. (1 for trade)

The coupons on the reward zone site make it hard to pass up for 14 bucks.

[quote name='psunami']Ended up with two copies of the Saints Row CE from West Madison Best Buy. (1 for trade)

The coupons on the reward zone site make it hard to pass up for 14 bucks.[/QUOTE]

Were there any more left? I am going over to the West side tonight.

[quote name='mcelfour']Does anyone know if and where I can find Hori DS lite screen protectors around Madison?

Apparently Targets had them at one point, but I don't know if they do currently. LMK if anybody has seen them around lately. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I think Fitchburg had some, but unsure if it was just a knockoff, with some styluses....

I got stuck at work so I didn't get a chance to go over to the West side, but I did stop at the East side Best Buy on the way home. Nothing much exciting there. They did not have either Saint's Row 2 CE or the Brothers in Arms CE for X360. They had a lot of 50% off titles but nothing I was interested in. They did have Hot Shots Golf for PS3 marked down to $30.

Target (Westside - Madison) hasn't marked down the bulk of their clearance titles in over a month. It's really strange. I even scanned a few games in disbelief, but of course...the clearance tags were accurate.

You also have to love the fact they still have 1 copy of Def Jam (something something...the fighting one) on clearance. This thing hit the clearance endcaps just after Christmas. Now THAT'S staying power. How did this slip through the cracks (besides the fact that no one wants it)?

I remember picking up a copy of Def Jam at Shopko almost 2 years ago.

The Sun Prairie Target has a few of Battlestation Pacific for the 360,(5 or 6 copies) but at $41.98 still.

They had a few Pacific Rift for $29.98 as well.

I noticed that the Fitchburg place hasn't done anything in a while.

I'd bet that the copies of Saints Row are still at the West Madison store. They're just sitting on a shelf with the other collectors editions and seem almost hidden from view... for whatever reason.

In case people are still looking for the CE Saints Row 2...there are 10+ copies left at Best Buy (Madison - West) for $26.xx. Not interested myself, but they're there on the top shelf in the 360 section.

Picked up the last Battlestation Pacific for $14.98 at the Sun Prairie Target today.

They still have some Pacific Rift copies there for $14.98 left.

[quote name='psunami']Picked up the last Battlestation Pacific for $14.98 at the Sun Prairie Target today.

They still have some Pacific Rift copies there for $14.98 left.[/QUOTE]

I got the last Pacific Rift this morning, thanks for the heads up.

They have a few of the first Motorstorm for $7.48, as well as two copies of HAWX for 360 at $14.98.

[quote name='psunami']I passed on HAWX. I don't know why. Looks like a decent flight game.. .but for some reason I just can't pick it up.[/QUOTE]

not related to anything specifically, i also enjoy the IT Crowd

[quote name='Terrenceistheman']not related to anything specifically, i also enjoy the IT Crowd[/QUOTE]

I have yet to meet a person that doesn't love that show. I can't wait for season 4.

The Fitchburg target had a couple games on clearance that seemed new to me.
Dead Space (PS3) - 20
Rainbow Six Vegas (PS3) - 20
Frontlines (360) - 10
SoCom with the PS3 headset -30 (seems like a steal)

They had some others but these are just the one I noticed.

Hope someone gets some good deals.

Stopped by Sun Prairie Target this morning and they had the following:

MadWorld (Wii) - $14.98
Dead Space (PS3) - $20.98
Tomb Raider Underworld (PS3) - $7.48
Spider-Man Web of Shadows (PS3) - $7.48

They had a few others like Bionic Commando and 50 Cent, but the prices were still high.

[quote name='xplocvo']Stopped by Sun Prairie Target this morning and they had the following:

MadWorld (Wii) - $14.98
Dead Space (PS3) - $20.98
Tomb Raider Underworld (PS3) - $7.48
Spider-Man Web of Shadows (PS3) - $7.48

They had a few others like Bionic Commando and 50 Cent, but the prices were still high.[/QUOTE]

man, would love to have tomb raider at that price. the targets in the milwaukee area always have shitty clearance. that or the good titles are cleaned out.

I was just out there a few hours ago and missed Spiderman and Tomb Raider. Don't know if they were there, just was in and out quick looking for Socom.

I grabbed the Tomb Raider at the Sun Prairie store last night.

Stopped by the East Madison store as well, but didn't really see much of interest there.

I saw a bunch of PS3 slims at the East Madison Best Buy last night though.

Dude, went to see my brother in Peoria, IL, so I stopped by Target, and they had Cryostasis on clearance. I didn't even know that was released yet. Anybody see it in WI?

shopko has ps3 slims in, not a deal, but just letting people know, also, theres some games on sale, but not that great, batman is $55 for 360, fight night 4 for ps3 $55 so nothing really that great, last "deal" i really remember was wario land shake it for $15 in april lol

[quote name='Krunks']shopko has ps3 slims in, not a deal, but just letting people know, also, theres some games on sale, but not that great, batman is $55 for 360, fight night 4 for ps3 $55 so nothing really that great, last "deal" i really remember was wario land shake it for $15 in april lol[/QUOTE]

what does their clearance look like?

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Dude, went to see my brother in Peoria, IL, so I stopped by Target, and they had Cryostasis on clearance. I didn't even know that was released yet. Anybody see it in WI?[/QUOTE]

No, but I gots it for free with my video card. Har har har.

There are still two copies of the collector's edition of Saints Row II for the PS3 at the West Madison Best Buy.

The price listed now is down to $19.99

Do Sears Grands follow the same discount route as regular Sears? Going out of town and wondering if I should hit a few up.

if anyone is looking for a $19.99 valkyria chronicles, the walmart on w. hope ave. in milwaukee has 2 copies left

Just to inject a bit more life into this thread....

Saw the Collector's Edition of WWE Smackdown 2009 for the PS3 for $29.99 at the West Madison Best Buy today.

They still had a few copies of the collector's edition of Saint's Row 2 for the PS3 for $19.99 and the 360 version for $20.49.

[quote name='psunami']They still had a few copies of the collector's edition of Saint's Row 2 for the PS3 for $19.99 and the 360 version for $20.49.[/QUOTE]

They just can't seem to shake those things.

[quote name='heybtbm']They just can't seem to shake those things.[/QUOTE]

You'd think they were hidden... or the game is absolutely awful based on how long they've been sitting around.

[quote name='psunami']You'd think they were hidden... or the game is absolutely awful based on how long they've been sitting around.[/QUOTE]

I actually had more fun with it then GTAIV when I had it on my PS3 now that I sold my PS3 I would like to get it for the 360 and beat it ha ha.. you have to remember the game is what a year or so old now so people move on and collectors edition or not some people will keep passing on it.

BTW speaking on the Gamecrazy closings the Pewaukee and Milwaukee (Mitchell St.) stores will be closing ;)

[quote name='Derrick1979']
BTW speaking on the Gamecrazy closings the Pewaukee and Milwaukee (Mitchell St.) stores will be closing ;)[/QUOTE]

really?!? i used to hit up the one in pewaukee every once and a while on my way home from work...damn now i'll have to use the one in west allis

I believe the West Allis one closed a year or two ago, unless you're referring to a different one.

The Cudahy, Racine, Kenosha and I am fairly sure Fond Du Lac Gamecrazy stores are staying open. Realistically the Cudahy one is the closest to be able to accomodate a lot of the Milwaukee area but it has always been pretty steadily busy.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Dude, went to see my brother in Peoria, IL, so I stopped by Target, and they had Cryostasis on clearance. I didn't even know that was released yet. Anybody see it in WI?[/QUOTE]

Picked it up at the Sturgeon Bay's Target for $7.xx today.

[quote name='Nakilos']I believe the West Allis one closed a year or two ago, unless you're referring to a different one.[/QUOTE]

probably the same, i havent been to that one in aboot a year or two......damn that sucks.

[quote name='sigmano9']probably the same, i havent been to that one in aboot a year or two......damn that sucks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it looks like if your in the Milwaukee area your stuck with the Crudahy location now if you want a GC store..

bread's done
Back