Witcher 2 Dark Edition - Toys R Us - 99.99 FS

[quote name='Hardin']Oh for God's sake. Buy some friggin' stocks man. You're a gamer so you know GTAV and Bioshock Infinite are coming out so buy some Take-Two stock and make your money that way. Even if it jumps up a measly $4 which I don't doubt, you'll make something. What's this childish shit buying one friggin game to sell it at a profit? Stop wasting your time.[/QUOTE]

Way to say something truthful/helpful by being a total douchebag about it.

[quote name='Hardin']Oh for God's sake. Buy some friggin' stocks man. You're a gamer so you know GTAV and Bioshock Infinite are coming out so buy some Take-Two stock and make your money that way. Even if it jumps up a measly $4 which I don't doubt, you'll make something. What's this childish shit buying one friggin game to sell it at a profit? Stop wasting your time.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I make much more in one hour from work than I would get from flipping games.

You don't even know my reason for flipping it. And you dont even know how I paid for it. Dont judge man. I only bought it because of the high demand for it. I figured I could make some money to add to my house fund. Not all of us could afford stock. No need to be such a damn jerk about it. Im living in a rental because my home was flooded. Im out of work for two weeks and i had some toysrys giftcards lying around from Christmas. Some extra cash could damn help so I took the gamble.

Also theres nothing childish about it. The higher the demand the easier it will sell.
Stocks work the same way. The higher the interest in the company the higher the stocks will go up.

Get a life man and stop trolling. Instead of coming on the site and being a dipshit to people. How about you spend your time maintaining stocks.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']You don't even know my reason for flipping it. And you dont even know how I paid for it. Dont judge man. I only bought it because of the high demand for it. I figured I could make some money to add to my house fund. Not all of us could afford stock. No need to be such a damn jerk about it. Im living in a rental because my home was flooded. Im out of work for two weeks and i had some toysrys giftcards lying around from Christmas. Some extra cash could damn help so I took the gamble.

Also theres nothing childish about it. The higher the demand the easier it will sell.
Stocks work the same way. The higher the interest in the company the higher the stocks will go up.

Get a life man and stop trolling. Instead of coming on the site and being a dipshit to people. How about you spend your time maintaining stocks.[/QUOTE]
Truth be told, the profit on a flip can easily be higher than stock.

[quote name='nadohawk']Agreed. I make much more in one hour from work than I would get from flipping games.[/QUOTE]
Me so jelly :whistle2:&

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']

Get a life man and stop trolling. Instead of coming on the site and being a dipshit to people. How about you spend your time maintaining stocks.[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry, I didn't know there were such extreme circumstances. I wasn't being a dick to you, I was being a dick to what I perceived to be your ineffective way of making money.

[quote name='Hardin']I'm sorry, I didn't know there were such extreme circumstances. I wasn't being a dick to you, I was being a dick to what I perceived to be your ineffective way of making money.[/QUOTE]

Hardin the stock man! Dude you come across like a total douche. Who cares if someone prefers to try and make money via a game or two, instead of the almighty stock market.

[quote name='spicoli420']Hardin the stock man! Dude you come across like a total douche. Who cares if someone prefers to try and make money via a game or two, instead of the almighty stock market.[/QUOTE]

Dude, you come across like a total douche. Who cares if someone cares if someone prefers to try and make money via a game or two?

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Dude, you come across like a total douche. Who cares if someone cares if someone prefers to try and make money via a game or two?[/QUOTE]

huh?

you forgot most members on cag are either wealthy business men, lawyers, or doctors, who are only reselling rare editions as "hobbies". LOL

I've had one of these sealed since launch and I think I'm going to just open it at this point. I had a copy of the regular version that I just recently unloaded but never finished, so I'm thinking I might as well enjoy it since the cost to ship this thing would be outrageous enough to offset any potential profit unless you find someone dumb enough to pay shipping.

[quote name='jeff1304']I love how they didn't make this version for pc also where the witcher started ....[/QUOTE]

I believe there is a dark edition for the pc as well.

They did. You can find what it looks like here, and it's even on NewEgg for $50.

Little bit cooler than the 360 one (if only for the dice set), though I love the 360's replica of Geralt's necklace too.

bread's done
Back