With old xbox preview comes another free Reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, used mine so I wont have to use my disc to play lol, I've had 4 copies of this game now :p (Legendary, with console, preview disc, and now this!) This will be nice when I get the Halo Anniversary map pack!

Heads up to those interested in selling their codes on eBay:

the site has taken down a few of the auctions...

Also, one has sold for 29.50, but the buy it now prices for the code have dropped as low as 20 bucks. I ended up redeeming mine, but originally thought about selling it...kinda glad I did.

Got mine too! This really makes up for the preview program not giving out the other stuff promised (not that reach wasn't enough, but I know some people were sort of pissed off by it). Microsoft could have just forgotten about the preview program and let us discover them not working with the newest patch on out own. Good move on their part.

I have a code for trade, since I bought the game before I got in the beta. XBL/PSN/Amazon credit preferred. PM me.

Man totally didn't think of trading the code, I didn't even play the disc cuz I'm not a Halo fan...

Anyone interested in the beta disc itself to play offline or for a collector's item? I'd trade it for a few bucks in Amazon credit and shipping would be included

[quote name='Demon Soul']I'd take a code if anybody is generous enough :). How did you guys get on this xbox preview thing?[/QUOTE]

There was this thread a while ago that Microsoft was offering a copy of Halo Reach if you were accepted into the program. They also had one for the Kinect which I missed out on...

[quote name='garrett007']what the fuck I have yet to receive my code, did anyone not get it like me?
what can I do to get mine[/QUOTE]

You don't have to do anything.

I still have my code up for trade (Steam gifts preferably).

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive got a code for anyone who wants to trade/buy it - Ill make you a good offer. I've over played reach so much already :D

Since this seems to be the defacto trading thread for these codes, I'll chime in that I have a code to trade as well. PM offers, just like the others, although my preference is a PLEX in Eve Online if anyone is willing to make that trade.

[quote name='garrett007']Anyone not receive one yet? I am a little impatient[/QUOTE]

I didnt get one yet...

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Got mine, never put the preview disc in xbox[/QUOTE]
Same here ha... I was hoping it would be labeled and such so I could turn around and resell it.

Okay, I'll trade all of the following for a Reach Code:

One 1 month XBL Trial Code
Two 48 Hour XBL Trial Codes
One 400 MSP Code
One $5 Amazon Code

[quote name='MrPiggles']Okay, I'll trade all of the following for a Reach Code:

One 1 month XBL Trial Code
Two 48 Hour XBL Trial Codes
One 400 MSP Code
One $5 Amazon Code[/QUOTE]

I'll trade for the $5 amazon

[quote name='r3dreck']Same here ha... I was hoping it would be labeled and such so I could turn around and resell it.[/QUOTE]

Would have been nice.

[quote name='draven1089']I have a halo reach on demands code for sell or trade now.[/QUOTE]
Problem is that everyone else does as well... Might as well wait for a couple months and try to sell on ebay.

I'd be really careful selling on eBay. The buyer can just say the code doesn't work and request a refund and there's no way for you to prove otherwise. Not sure how to get around this but certainly mailing the code (via postal service with delivery confirmation) would be a good idea, but there may be some language you can add to your auction listing to protect yourself from this kind of problem. This happens a LOT and is one reason I never sell redeemable codes on eBay.

i have some psn game to share and some movies passes (3) i can foward the email to u to print out your movie passes and let you use them before you give me the reach code as long as u have good feed back.. o and a little amazon credit
just pm me

I'll join the bandwagon and offer a 800 MSP XBL game

PM if interested

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='acdcrocks1980']I'll give $5 amazon for one, if anyone still has one[/QUOTE]

me 2 and other stuff on top of that

[quote name='garrett007']what the fuck I have yet to receive my code, did anyone not get it like me?
what can I do to get mine[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. Seriously, what the fuck microsoft??????????????

This isn't a trading forum guys and gals. It should be fine to say "I got a code in my email and I'm going to trade it", but don't post your offers for the code.
If you want to trade for it, either go to the Xbox Live code trading thread, or start sending a PM to people who offer codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back