With old xbox preview comes another free Reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Elektr0ns']I got my code as well the other day. I have noticed the price for trade in on Reach has dropped pretty low. :([/QUOTE]

To be honest the trade-in credit for Reach has been low for awhile.

Will trade a Steam copy of Sanctum for a Halo: Reach code.

(That's not against TOS now that Steam literally has a trading function, right?

[quote name='largon']call them about your preview disk not being playable[/QUOTE]

could you provide a number please cause id like to get my code as I participated in the beta and still play halo, so id like to have the updates.thanks in advance. another thanks to TC for this find

I have the preview disc but I am 100% certain I deleted the email with the code since I send all Xbox emails to the trash. Guess I need to change that. Anyone know if I'd be able to have them resend me the code if I called them? Where would I even call?

Put in a call to Microsoft about not getting a code. They'll get back to me, though the guy said I'd be better off contacting 343. pfft

Wow, some of these offers for Halo Reach are horrible, do you really think people are actually gonna sell you a copy of Halo Reach for an avatar item?

[quote name='shaniqua1990']I have the extremely rare banshee avatar code for trade for such game.[/QUOTE]

Banshee props arent that rare

We have an entire forum for trading items. People should stop using this thread and use that forum for that purpose. We're done with this waste of a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back