WM: Muramasa [Wii] $1.00 YMMV?

That's lucky! Remnants of the $1 Wal-Mart sale are still around? I managed to get a copy last month but that was at the beginning of the sale... If you have a chance I'd suggest checking if that Wal-Mart has any more $1 games floating around

yeah I'll check it when Im there tomorrow, but this YMMV makes this not worth going there just for that.

especially when you have to get the clerk to pay attention to you for more than 5 minutes !

Yes, this is a remnant of the $1 WM Sale from a few weeks back. If you can find it (maybe call around?), pick it up, but I expect your chances of finding it are really low.

The chances of finding it might be a bit higher because it is marked as $10.00 on the shelf, no one would know its $1.00 until they scanned it.

And I don't know about the YMMV part, I just put that there because I have no way of knowing.

[quote name='poiuiu']And here I just spent 12 bucks for it on play-asia. :sad

Ah well.[/QUOTE]

:lol: play-asia sells quality games for that low?

Play-Asia's been having deals of the week for a little while now, but I hadn't noticed Muramasa that low! I wish I had, I bought it for $20 just a few days ago. $1 is ridiculously good for this.

bread's done
Back