Wolverine and the X-men complete series (Bluray) $14.99 @ Kmart

How is the animation in 1080p? is the quality as good as the dc stuff like the losers and dark knight returns, etc?
And does the story/plot end ok? This was cancelled for a second season. Is the story arc still somewhat fulfilling?

I haven't watched it yet and I only saw one or two episodes when it first aired, but I've heard really good things about it.

Good deal!

I believe it's 24-26 episodes or so too.

Got mine last year when it was *on sale* for $21.99 sheesh!

Wish it had a 2nd season.

Got an e-mail from Frys telling me it's backordered. I'd rather not make a special trip out to K-Mart for a YMMV deal, but if I end up out that way, I'll pop in and take a look.

I went by KMart the other day to try and find this and I couldn't find it anywhere. The movies were in no particular order and the DVDs and Blurays were mixed together. I ended up just buying from Amazon Warehouse Deals where it was $14.73 for "Like New".

Has anybody watched this :

Marvel: Wolverine: Animated Series. Looks like it might be interesting.

Rather average adaptation of the X-Men. For some reason whenever I watch this show I always feel like they hold back on the action. I was expecting levels of action similar to that of the Justice League and Justice League Unlimited but this shows feels rather diminished. Who knows I may pick it up sometime.

[quote name='LordVila']I went by KMart the other day to try and find this and I couldn't find it anywhere. The movies were in no particular order and the DVDs and Blurays were mixed together. I ended up just buying from Amazon Warehouse Deals where it was $14.73 for "Like New".

Marvel: Wolverine: Animated Series. Looks like it might be interesting.[/QUOTE]

I have not seen that one, but I did see the X-men and Iron Man Madhouse adaptations. Those were both worth watching, IMO.

[quote name='LordVila']I went by KMart the other day to try and find this and I couldn't find it anywhere. The movies were in no particular order and the DVDs and Blurays were mixed together. I ended up just buying from Amazon Warehouse Deals where it was $14.73 for "Like New".

Marvel: Wolverine: Animated Series. Looks like it might be interesting.[/QUOTE]

Yep and honestly stay away. Out of the four Marvel Anime projects, this is absolutely the worst one of the bunch.

Well Disney had their chance to get my money, but my cousin got me the Canadian-exclusive DVD set w/Steelbook for my birthday in Feb. 2010 or so from Amazon Canada, a few months before they announced the entire season being sold in the US finally.

If he knew I got rid of the Steelbook set for the Blu-Ray one he'd flip his lid. Are there any extras worth having the Blu-Ray set over the Canadian DVD one?

bread's done
Back