Woman Sets Breast Implants Record: 38KKK

bmachine

CAGiversary!
Feedback
119 (100%)
No nudity, but your boss/not-easily-amused wife may not be thrilled:
l-b95c018580275a2a966445bd0d374276.jpg

http://www.bannedinhollywood.com/sheyla-hershey-worlds-biggest-boobs-at-38kkk/

Even though her boyfriend left her and doctors told her that her boobs would explode, Sheyla Hershey had to follow her dream of having the world’s largest and fakest tits.

The 28-year-old housewife flew to Brazil for her 9th op after doctors in the US refused to work on her massive chest hams, to which she affirmed:
“To me, big is beautiful. I don’t think I have anything to worry about.”
I respect Sheyla in the same way that I respect Gandhi: doctors said don’t do it, but Sheyla said, “fuck you doctor, I don’t think I have anything to worry about,” and it takes balls -- huge fake one’s implanted in one’s chest -- to look at someone in the eye that knows much more about what you’re talking about than you do, and say, “I know more than you do,” and I respect that.

To ignorance and enormous tits: cheers, Sheyla Hershey.
More pics at the link above. More insights from Sheyla can be found here, here, and here.

Also, there's this from the Fox "News" Channel, back when Sheyla was a mere 38FFF:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ9gv2AYqQ0

Some of the links above might contain NSFW material, so click with caution.

Oddly... some how, I've seen... bigger.

Gotta say this is in running with the idiot mom with a thousand kids. Seriously, wtf is wrong with these people...?

[quote name='Malik112099']Cleavage looks fucked up when it doesn't start till 3 inches away from your chest.[/quote]

I kind of thought it looked like she had an ass implanted on her chest.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']There is probably a pretty twisted psychological aspect behind her drive to do this.[/quote]

Really? I wouldn't have noticed.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']racists?[/QUOTE]

The mother of little JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell and Adolf Hitler Campbell.

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']I don't understand implants that big. They don't even look fun to play with. They look like they'd be....hard...[/quote]

I don't understand either. Way too big for my tastes. I'd be worried they would pop or they would smother me to death.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']There is probably a pretty twisted psychological aspect behind her drive to do this.[/quote]
Hit up the bio on her official website. Delusion beyond words.

On a brighter note she posed nude a couple surgeries ago when she was still rockin the full black hair. Pretty hot pics.

So a woman wants big tits despite what doctors tell her, so she gets 'em.

Another woman wants a big family, even though she can't provide for her existing children, so she gets 'em.

So what's the moral of the story here?

Women just want everything big. Especially wallets.

[quote name='SithFran']What the hell can you do with those things? I'd be at a loss.[/quote]

Volunteer for one of those dart booths at a carnival? Pop the boob?

I saw the title and thought, "The KKK never looked so good." Then I saw them... :puke:
[quote name='JJSP']...motor...boat?[/quote]
:whistle2:k
CRUISE-SHIP_163576.jpg

I don't have large hands and I can't grip a basketball so how the hell am I suppose to grab her's while I'm sticking it in her pOOper?

Yeah...like i wouldn't comment on this.

I have to say, maybe it's her frame, a "boob tissue" vs implant ratio, but I swear Chelsea Charms' are bigger. (And nastier...but barely.)

What is her rationale in her brain? "Notice me! I'm important! I have the biggest, therefor I am the best woman."

Even I have to admit, that is way too much.

Give it time. Some other blonde will be jetting to Tiajana for her LLLs...

[quote name='Moxio']Hey ITDEFX are you legit a terrible teacher?[/quote]

Yes.... what you have something against all natural latina's?

I want to say it's a joke... but we all know it's not. :lol:
[quote name='Moxio']"latina's"?[/quote]

bread's done
Back