Wonder Woman graphic novel contest over. Congrats, Cleaver.

Danimal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Wonder Woman: Bitter Rivals ...........Paperback, 128 pages

WonderWomancomiccover.jpg

Don't know how much interest there will be in something like this, but what the heck- it's free. I won this graphic novel in a contest held by my local comic store. I've always been more of a Marvel guy than a DC guy, and I've never read a Wonder Woman comic before, but this wasn't bad. I'm done with it, so I thought I'd see if any comic loving CAGs might want a chance to win it for themselves.

How To Enter This contest will be exactly like the one my comic store held. They asked people to suggest who should be cast as Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl if a movie was ever made from the comic. So, post your choices as to who you'd like to see in those roles. If anyone happens to name the same two actresses I did in my winning entry, they'll win. If no one puts down the same 2 that I did, I'll randomly draw a winner in a few days from all eligible entries. That's it.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
lena headey = wonder woman
anne hathaway = wonder girl
miranda cosgrove = wonder (younger) girl

how young is wonder girl suppose to be anyways?

Megan Fox and Rachel Bilson as either or. We'd have to pretend WW/WG are close to the same age but I just wanted to name two hot chicks and hope on the contest being a random drawing :lol:

[quote name='jeremywoods'] how young is wonder girl suppose to be anyways?[/QUOTE]
No idea. I'd never even heard of Wonder Girl until the contest at my comics store. I assume she must be younger than Wonder Woman, maybe late teens-early 20's?

Looks like there's not a ton of interest in this, but that's cool; better odds for those that are interested. :cool:

By the way, nobody so far has named either of the two people that I named in my entry, but I have to say I like a lot of the suggestions here better than my own.

Gina Torres, shes already a godess. Why should she have to be white?
Summer Glau, shes young and spry.

wow i come offf as a firefly geek.

Morena Baccarin as Wonder Woman. She's Brazillian and Wonder Woman is supposed to be from the Amazon, come on!

Megan Fox could make a good Wonder Girl.

Since it's a random contest, I'll go with random names as well.

Paula Garces as Wonder Woman and Jessica Biel as Wonder Girl.

[quote name='garfep']Morena Baccarin as Wonder Woman. She's Brazillian and Wonder Woman is supposed to be from the Amazon, come on!

[/quote]

Wonder Woman IS an Amazon. As in the tribe of fierce women warriors. She's Greek, not FROM the Amazon.

[quote name='juvo']Since it's a random contest, I'll go with random names as well.

Paula Garces as Wonder Woman and Jessica Biel as Wonder Girl.[/quote]

Aw man, I fogot about Jessica Biel. I would pick her as Wonder Woman. Jessica's musculature is perfect for the role (and freaking hot). I love a strong woman.

[quote name='ZenTrickster']Wonder Woman IS an Amazon. As in the tribe of fierce women warriors. She's Greek, not FROM the Amazon.[/quote]
Haha, dammit. Fair enough. I still stand by my casting. :razz:

ok, this isnt 100% original but would kick ass--a buffy reunion of eliza dushku as wonder woman and sarah michelle gellar as wonder girl..or vice versa if we want to do some hair dying.

Someone with tits for Wonder Woman, and someone growing tits (or, if she is more mature, tits) for Wonder Girl. I'm pretty sure I've covered all available bases there. I deserve to win now.

[quote name='cleaver']Lena Headey (Sarah Connor Chronicles) - Wonder Woman
Kristen Bell - Wonder Girl[/QUOTE]

Excellant choices!

What about Charisma Carpenter as WW? Haven't seen her mentioned.

Jeez, who's a young actress that's good for Wonder Girl? Hayden Panettiere is all I've got.

OK, well nobody guessed the two names I had entered, which was no surprise, really. I went with Evangeline Lilly (from Lost) as Wonder Woman and Amanda Bynes as Wonder Girl. Yeah, much better suggestions than that came up in this thread.

So, I put everybody's name in a hat, and drew a winner. And our winner is.....Cleaver!

Congrats, Cleaver. I'll be sending you a pm in just a minute. Thanks to everyone else for entering.

just for shits'n'giggles i'll post even though the contest is over.

WW = Nikki Hilton
WG = Paris Hilton

Oh yes, the movie would be a disaster. I can see it now... :applause:

(Danimal had the best choices other than mine.)

bread's done
Back