Woot (and other) video game shirts

lilman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
-Purpose of Thread-
This thread will be used for posting limited-time availability custom video game inspired shirts (that was a mouthful). There are a lot of websites that sell video game inspired tshirts, but this thread will only be used to alert CAGs to shirts that are available for a limited time and/or at a special price.

Please post a link to whatever video game shirt you come across and include the game that inspired it (like "Mario"), the price if it isn't indicated in the website description below, and if possible a pic of the shirt (use spoiler for the pic to speed up page loading time).

Visit teemagnet.com for tracking the shirt of the day across multiple websites.

-----------------------
-Websites Info-

shirt.woot.com
Cost: $12 (shirt of the day) or $15-18 (after that day). This includes shipping and there is no tax (unless you live in TX).
Availability: Cheaper the day it comes out but is only available in a limited quantity on the first day. Shirt remains available at $15 for as many weeks as it is popular. Afterwards it goes into the catalog for $18.

teefury.com
Cost: $10 + $2 shipping.
Availability: Only for a day. Sale begins at 12am EST and lasts for 24hrs or until stock runs out.

riptapparel.com
Cost: $10 + $2.95 shipping.
Availability: Only for a day, but I don't think there is a stock limit.

theyetee.com
Cost: $11 + $3.85 shipping.
Availability: Only for a day, but I don't think there is a stock limit.

6dollarshirts.com
Cost: $6. This includes shipping.
Availability: Shirt remains available after being shirt of the day, but shipping is no longer free.

onceuponatee.net
Cost: $12 + $3.69 shipping.
Availability: Collections are available for a week. They also have a limited inventory of older prints available in their vault.

If you want to include other websites here, pm me the website link, a description, and the standard price(s) so I can add it to this post.

-----------------------
-Sizing Info-

Some people like to get shirts from online stores one size larger than the shirts they normally buy (like if you usually wear medium, buy large) since they can shrink a bit after the first wash. Unfortunately it's hard to come up with a general rule as sites seem to change shirt brands at any time.

Always look at the site's sizing chart before making a purchase. It may even give you a hint if you should buy one size larger than normal. If in doubt, I go one size bigger and shrink as necessary. Imho a slightly bigger shirt looks better than wearing a slightly small one.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Roll']Anyone know the sizing/quality on The Yetee tees?[/QUOTE]

I'll let you know next week. I bought my first one from them and it just shipped.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Anyone ever order from http://www.6dollarshirts.com/home.php ?
There's a few shirts I would probably get. Shipping is around 6 bucks, but I think it covers the whole order.[/QUOTE]

I've ordered from them before I got the Mario Zombie shirt. Shirt quality is not the best but what do you expect for 6 bucks. I really wish these sites would let you pay a premium for quality shirt material.

[quote name='igotnodough']sorry for asking but which site is considered the best in terms of t shirt quality?[/QUOTE]

Don't be sorry, this is a pretty relaxed board. You'll find it was covered one day before and a dozen or so posts prior on the page before you asked.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Anyone ever order from http://www.6dollarshirts.com/home.php ?
There's a few shirts I would probably get. Shipping is around 6 bucks, but I think it covers the whole order.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ruin']I've ordered from them before I got the Mario Zombie shirt. Shirt quality is not the best but what do you expect for 6 bucks.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. Not the best shirt, but for $6 I was happy with my order (got the Springfield Isotopes design).

A couple new ones today.

First on Ript.
http://www.riptapparel.com
tri-prime-detail_99612_cached_thumb_-928107ac47da4bc345a3edd84ac43cf3.jpg

Next up on The Yetee
http://theyetee.com
BROSMAIN.jpg

[quote name='igotnodough']What a shame. I like shirtpunch t shirts but you guys say their service is horrible :/[/QUOTE]
I think their service is just fine. It takes about a month to get one of their shirts, but they've been reliable in my experience. Last time I had an issue with one of the shirts (it wasn't the color I expected), they sent a new one of my choosing.

That is nice looking tee at teefury.

I just bought one yesterday, can I buy another one today and combine shipping so I don' t pay shipping twice??

edit: nevermind, just checked their FAQ

[quote name='Roll']Anyone know the sizing/quality on The Yetee tees?[/QUOTE]

I just got my second Yetee tee last week. Seems to run a size big, but it may shrink after washing. Quality wise, pretty decent. Not quite as good as TeeFury but I am happy.

Nabbed the N64 Teefury one, couldn't resist. Never bought from them before, so hopefully the size works out.

Wish I had grabbed the Bubble Bobble one. No real affection for the game, but that shirt is too cute.

What's about that "medium 1, 2, 3..." sizing? I used to buy "medium" on local stores and amazon, but is the first time I see those numbers...

[quote name='juanjava']What's about that "medium 1, 2, 3..." sizing? I used to buy "medium" on local stores and amazon, but is the first time I see those numbers...[/QUOTE]

You're picking the quantity of that size. So if you only want one Medium shirt, click Medium-1.

[quote name='MetalSlugger']You're picking the quantity of that size. So if you only want one Medium shirt, click Medium-1.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Ah that console wars shirt brought back memories from when I was a kid. Had to buy it for that reason alone.

I've been reading some reviews on 6dollarshirts and some people are saying they shrink... should I order 1 size up?

Also about shirtpunch... exact size or 1 up? Also, they have some bad reviews...

Last edited by a moderator:
how long does it take for teefury to ship the t-shirt? I bought mine last monday, and still not go. It says 3-7 business day, but it usually takes that long?

[quote name='Davivascaino']how long does it take for teefury to ship the t-shirt? I bought mine last monday, and still not go. It says 3-7 business day, but it usually takes that long?[/QUOTE]

I actually just received a shirt from TeeFury for my wife. It took about a week to get a shipping notification. So yes, it does take that long.

The Yetee is doing $7 random t-shirts today. Some VG shirts included in the assortment.
https://theyetee.com/

No guarantees that these are the only shirts included in the deal, they're just the ones shown on the front page.

gl8DYkM.jpg

UNWS3iW.jpg

V26JKjl.jpg

What is the shirt quality like from these sites? I like soft textured shirts Lol. Are these just like any other graphic shirts you find at like hot topic or something where it feels rough?

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']What is the shirt quality like from these sites? I like soft textured shirts Lol. Are these just like any other graphic shirts you find at like hot topic or something where it feels rough?[/QUOTE]
It really depends on the site.

TeeFury uses their own shirts and they're thicker but not soft textured. TheYetee uses Gilden shirts. Not sure what Qwertee uses, but their shirts are semi-fitted and they seem like a nice in middle ground between TeeFury and TheYetee.

bread's done
Back