Woot (and other) video game shirts

lilman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
-Purpose of Thread-
This thread will be used for posting limited-time availability custom video game inspired shirts (that was a mouthful). There are a lot of websites that sell video game inspired tshirts, but this thread will only be used to alert CAGs to shirts that are available for a limited time and/or at a special price.

Please post a link to whatever video game shirt you come across and include the game that inspired it (like "Mario"), the price if it isn't indicated in the website description below, and if possible a pic of the shirt (use spoiler for the pic to speed up page loading time).

Visit teemagnet.com for tracking the shirt of the day across multiple websites.

-----------------------
-Websites Info-

shirt.woot.com
Cost: $12 (shirt of the day) or $15-18 (after that day). This includes shipping and there is no tax (unless you live in TX).
Availability: Cheaper the day it comes out but is only available in a limited quantity on the first day. Shirt remains available at $15 for as many weeks as it is popular. Afterwards it goes into the catalog for $18.

teefury.com
Cost: $10 + $2 shipping.
Availability: Only for a day. Sale begins at 12am EST and lasts for 24hrs or until stock runs out.

riptapparel.com
Cost: $10 + $2.95 shipping.
Availability: Only for a day, but I don't think there is a stock limit.

theyetee.com
Cost: $11 + $3.85 shipping.
Availability: Only for a day, but I don't think there is a stock limit.

6dollarshirts.com
Cost: $6. This includes shipping.
Availability: Shirt remains available after being shirt of the day, but shipping is no longer free.

onceuponatee.net
Cost: $12 + $3.69 shipping.
Availability: Collections are available for a week. They also have a limited inventory of older prints available in their vault.

If you want to include other websites here, pm me the website link, a description, and the standard price(s) so I can add it to this post.

-----------------------
-Sizing Info-

Some people like to get shirts from online stores one size larger than the shirts they normally buy (like if you usually wear medium, buy large) since they can shrink a bit after the first wash. Unfortunately it's hard to come up with a general rule as sites seem to change shirt brands at any time.

Always look at the site's sizing chart before making a purchase. It may even give you a hint if you should buy one size larger than normal. If in doubt, I go one size bigger and shrink as necessary. Imho a slightly bigger shirt looks better than wearing a slightly small one.

Last edited by a moderator:
A friend of mine has his shirt up on Nowherebad.com for the weekend. You guys should definitely support if you're into Pokemon or Evil Dead, or cool things at all

155754_561667463873418_270050954_n.jpg

[quote name='MrshllJcb']A friend of mine has his shirt up on Nowherebad.com for the weekend. You guys should definitely support if you're into Pokemon or Evil Dead, or cool things at all

155754_561667463873418_270050954_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Ha thats pretty awesome.

Thanks. But I gotta really detract from the Assassin's design. I get the Mario crossover... I guess. But why did the artist throw an Abstergo logo on it too? It really throws the whole thing off.

[quote name='Blumpkin']Thanks. But I gotta really detract from the Assassin's design. I get the Mario crossover... I guess. But why did the artist throw an Abstergo logo on it too? It really throws the whole thing off.[/QUOTE]

Very good point, didn't notice that.

The artist did this same style five months back. Just altered a few things.

plumbers-creed-shirt-600x600.jpg

I was wondering why Winston's HP is the lowest, cause I thought Egon would be. But then I thought maybe it's cause Winston is the lowest leveled, for being last to join the party =P

I need that Infinite/Portal shirt. Does anyone know if they are generally short? I don't want to buy a 2x, but I also don't want to rock a belly shirt.

Ugh, another "dangerous to go alone" shirt. I want to see a shirt with Samus or some other badass solitary game character that says "it's perfectly safe to go alone."

[quote name='Backlash']Ugh, another "dangerous to go alone" shirt. I want to see a shirt with Samus or some other badass solitary game character that says "it's perfectly safe to go alone."[/QUOTE]

If you built it, I'd buy it.

[quote name='Link2999']Was going to order the ShirtPunch Tee today, but didn't like that the Tee was White. Looking into the company, they have a BBB rating of "F" and a bunch of crappy reviews. This one made up my mind for me: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/ShirtPunch/review/1820433#comment1820433

Have any of you guys ordered from ShirtPunch before?[/QUOTE]

I've ordered twice within the past few months, no problem other than slower shipping since they're based in Canada. Decent shirts and shirt quality and they usually have the type of shirts I like to order...would order from again...almost did yesterday with that Sailor Moon shirt but it didn't wow me

[quote name='nitrosmob']I've ordered twice within the past few months, no problem other than slower shipping since they're based in Canada. Decent shirts and shirt quality and they usually have the type of shirts I like to order...would order from again...almost did yesterday with that Sailor Moon shirt but it didn't wow me[/QUOTE]

Same experience. I think their shirts are more of a normal fit and not fitted like american apparel (I prefer the american apparel fit). Their shipping is insanely slow because it's from Canada but that's just the nature of international shipping sometimes.

[quote name='Chemosh013']Same experience. I think their shirts are more of a normal fit and not fitted like american apparel (I prefer the american apparel fit). Their shipping is insanely slow because it's from Canada but that's just the nature of international shipping sometimes.[/QUOTE]

hmm, I may make an order. They actually have two tee shirt options, one being a fitted tee and it's the same price as the unisex one. Hoping the fitted would be better quality.

[quote name='Link2999']Was going to order the ShirtPunch Tee today, but didn't like that the Tee was White. Looking into the company, they have a BBB rating of "F" and a bunch of crappy reviews. This one made up my mind for me: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/ShirtPunch/review/1820433#comment1820433

I have ordered from them several times and, aside from having to wait (which has improved drastically over the last few months), I have only had one issue. A t-shirt that was supposed to be green ended up being white...apparently, they had decided to change the color because the one they originally chose was much more unflattering that anticipating. To make it up to me, the owner (who still ran customer service at the time) let me pick out a free shirt. That was my very first order and it has been smooth sailing since then.

My only real complaint is that they changed to a different kind of shirt a few months back (or their supplier changed the way they're made; not sure which). They are now slightly thinner and tighter than they used to be. So, for instance: if an XL just barely fits you, you may want to get a 2X instead.

[quote name='Link2999']hmm, I may make an order. They actually have two tee shirt options, one being a fitted tee and it's the same price as the unisex one. Hoping the fitted would be better quality.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ZombieToast']
My only real complaint is that they changed to a different kind of shirt a few months back (or their supplier changed the way they're made; not sure which). They are now slightly thinner and tighter than they used to be. So, for instance: if an XL just barely fits you, you may want to get a 2X instead.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, sounds like the shirt style has changed since I got mine.

Never had an issue with shirtpunch.

[quote name='Cheska19']Has anyone ordered from teeturtle before? Are they legit?[/QUOTE]

Yes and yes.

I've ordered a few shirts from different outlets, and I've always struggled with ridiculously long shipping and delivery times. Most times my shirt wouldn't ship for at least a week or two, then take 3 or so more weeks to come.....

ordered twice from ShirtPunch before. Took about 5 weeks to get my shirts. Not too pleased with the quality of their shirts and printing. Shirts have shrunk a lot, and the prints are peeling off the shirts already.

Anybody have any advice on purchasing from The Yetee? They have an amazing looking mash-up of Chrono Trigger and Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch on sale today. Are these shirts that should be ordered 1 Size larger than normal due to the potential for shrinking during laundering? Thank you in advance.

http://theyetee.com/

[quote name='fei33']Anybody have any advice on purchasing from The Yetee? They have an amazing looking mash-up of Chrono Trigger and Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch on sale today. Are these shirts that should be ordered 1 Size larger than normal due to the potential for shrinking during laundering? Thank you in advance.

http://theyetee.com/[/QUOTE]

Image for those who want to see it.
http://theyetee.com/
MAIN.jpg

bread's done
Back