Woot, pawn shop finds.

projecteightysix

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
I got a sealed (with a little box damage) Zelda DX, and Zone of the enders 2nd runner for $15 total.

I was wondering if I should keep the zelda sealed and find another copy to play, or is it really worth keeping sealed?

Nice finds

If your into collecting games keep it sealed for sure as if you can find it at EBgames Zelda DX is 4.99 BC IIRC and isn't all that expensive cart only on eBay, while complete or sealed would be worth about what it retailed for I'd think.

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']I found a pawn shop with a Tiger Game.com with a large collection of games...I obviously passed.[/QUOTE]

Reminds me when I could of gotten a Nintendo Virtual Boy with 5 games for $10. I decided to pass on it as I felt the $10 in my pocket was worth more.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Reminds me when I could of gotten a Nintendo Virtual Boy with 5 games for $10. I decided to pass on it as I felt the $10 in my pocket was worth more.[/QUOTE]
I wish I had kept mine.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Reminds me when I could of gotten a Nintendo Virtual Boy with 5 games for $10. I decided to pass on it as I felt the $10 in my pocket was worth more.[/QUOTE]

That's a good price I hope Wario Land wasen't one of the games :D Wario Land was the one game on the system that was worth playing even with the strain on the eyes and how uncomfortable it was to sit looking into the system.

I saw a Virtual Boy at a huge community yardsale that's like a county fair with about 200-300 yardsales this past september with about 8 carts and the lady wouldn't budge any lower then $30 even though it was still sitting around well into the afternoon

[quote name='FOnewearl']That's a good price I hope Wario Land wasen't one of the games :D Wario Land was the one game on the system that was worth playing even with the strain on the eyes and how uncomfortable it was to sit looking into the system.

I saw a Virtual Boy at a huge community yardsale that's like a county fair with about 200-300 yardsales this past september with about 8 carts and the lady wouldn't budge any lower then $30 even though it was still sitting around well into the afternoon[/QUOTE]

Should have grabbed it, worth more than that on ebay.

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']I found a pawn shop with a Tiger Game.com with a large collection of games...I obviously passed.[/QUOTE]

Depends on the price but if was cheap you should have grabbed it. Had some fun games, even though almost all of mine seem to be missing.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Should have grabbed it, worth more than that on ebay.[/QUOTE]

I knew that it was probably worth about 50-60 (at least) on eBay most likely when I saw it but I don't sell stuff on eBay so I didn't really take that into consideration as much as some might and this lady was probably the most stubborn person I dealt with at a yardsale last year so I'd be damned if I was gonna pay asking price for something still sitting around late in the morning into afternoon from her without talking her down :p When I asked if it worked she wasen't sure and wouldn't even let me test it lol, I saw it at about 11:30 and she said that a kid with his mom wanted it and was gonna come back and buy it for $30 when I tried to haggle down as if why should she sell it to me cheaper because of that. I had a feeling that she was BSing me and sure enough she still had it at about 1:30 to which I tried to cash and face her $20 before I left town to no avail. I wasen't gonna give in and pay what she wanted for it on principle alone after all that :)

I have a Virtual Boy and mostly wanted the system as a backup and for afew import games it had with it if I was able to get it cheap enough. I actually started with a counter offer of $10 when I saw it and then tried to get her down to at least $20 when that wasen't gonna work.

bread's done
Back