Words that don't exist but should / Sniglets ... Post yours!

daikaiju

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Thought I'd make this thread in an attempt to add a little amusement to my day. Basically just post a word that doesn't exist but should or a sniglet - and it's definition. I'll start with a couple...

Musquirt - the watery juice that squirts out before the mustard actually starts to come out of the squeeze bottle

Craptastic - variant of asstastic - self explanitory

unigo

a friend of mine met some chic online who didn't have a pic and wanted to meet up with him in person...bad idea, i told him...but i was all for the fun of it...so i took him and saw her coming out of her window from a distance....i started cracking on her to him right away..."that bitch looks like frankenstein" "damn, she got a unigo....her unibrow connects to her goatee" lmao....as she got closer, it got worse...i was like, "you wanna cut to the chase and just pull off right now? or would you rather be a nice guy now, only to ignore her later?" anyways, yeah...unigo...should be a word

CAGalanche

When so many CAGs descend en masse on a site that just posted a good deal that the server becomes overwhelmed.

Cartwisp

An item in your shopping cart at an online retailer that disappears when you go to check out because other shoppers sucked up all the inventory while you were looking for more items.

cheapasscatastrophe - when you go overboard on cheapness and your girlfriend dumps you because you got her dandelions instead of roses.

[quote name='epobirs']CAGalanche

When so many CAGs descend en masse on a site that just posted a good deal that the server becoems overwhelmed.

[/quote]

Site and server can be interchanged with "store"

[quote name='rabbitt']cheapasscatastrophe - when you go overboard on cheapness and your girlfriend dumps you because you got her dandelions instead of roses.[/quote]

Worse: you buy duplicate sets of CAG deals so you only need to bring your memory card when you go to her place.

Reality's Fringe said:
[quote name='epobirs']CAGalanche

When so many CAGs descend en masse on a site that just posted a good deal that the server becoems overwhelmed.

Site and server can be interchanged with "store"[/quote]

I prefer to avoid possible confusion with B&M. I we swarmed on a single B&M location the way we do on web site they'd call the cops to suppress the flash mob riot.

[quote name='epobirs']
Cartwisp

An item in your shopping cart at an online retailer that disappears when you go to check out because other shoppers sucked up all the inventory while you were looking for more items.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='MrBadExample']Burpose - A burp with a purpose, i.e. a little upchuck in the mouth
[/quote]

Isn't that already called a "vurp" (as in vomit/burp)? That's what I've called it for years.

thought of another...

PEPPIER (peph ee ay') n. The waiter at a fancy restaurant whose sole purpose seems to be walking around asking diners if they want fresh
ground pepper.

[quote name='snotnose_colossal']thought of another...

PEPPIER (peph ee ay') n. The waiter at a fancy restaurant whose sole purpose seems to be walking around asking diners if they want fresh
ground pepper.[/quote]

Shouldn't it be peppiér? Otherwise it just looks like it means having more pep.

Foosh (fu-ush)
The weird oder of foot and fish.

This word was created 1999, due to a freak accident. I walked into my room and wanted to ask why it smelled like fish, however I also had foot on my tongue, and in a twist of faith and words. I combined them on accident and said foosh.

BTW.. The word is trademarked and patented

Shart (from Along Came Polly) - When you mean to fart, but, uh-oh.....

Politickin - Tellin' stories while holdin' the blunt, but not smokin' it.

one more before I leave work...

LACTOMANGULATION (lak' to man gyu lay' shun) n. Manhandling the "open here" spout on a milk container so badly that one has to resort to
the 'illegal' side.

one more before I leave work...

LACTOMANGULATION (lak' to man gyu lay' shun) n. Manhandling the "open here" spout on a milk container so badly that one has to resort to
the 'illegal' side.

Snotnose, those are all choice, published sniglets. I'll admit to having the books... I'm actually old enough to remember the show "Not Necessarily the News".

redonkulous - as in the internet is so far beyond donkulous it has become redonkulous

actually i would like a good gender ambivalent word to imply he or she so you don't have to split pluralities (they/he) or just go with the masculine or feminine- hermaphroditic but without the donkulous factor

[quote name='GuilewasNK']recockulous - used in place of rediculous[/quote]

As in, it is recockulous that so many people spell "ridiculous" incorrectly?

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='GuilewasNK']recockulous - used in place of rediculous[/quote]

As in, it is recockulous that so many people spell "ridiculous" incorrectly?[/quote]

Uh, yeah. Damn, I should know better than that. My error was ridiculous. I should probably go to sleep after that. :roll:

[quote name='GuilewasNK'][quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='GuilewasNK']Awake now!

Dingleberry - goof or dumbass (favorite word of mine when I was a kid)[/quote]

That is a word...

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=dingleberry[/quote]

Well I'll be damned...

I only used the SECOND definition though, lol.[/quote]

The first definition can also be called Klingons (as in cling ons). :)

[quote name='Backlash']

The first definition can also be called Klingons (as in cling ons). :)[/quote]

Ewwww!!! LOL

Another word (that should be a real word) is SHUMPS for shoot 'em ups. I haven't seen that in Webster's or American Heritage yet.

Goobis

not sure exactly what it means, but my friend just started using it as a generic insult for times he couldn't swear (school, work, etc)
If someone does something stupid, then "What a Goobis"

bread's done
Back