World ends with you 19.99 new 17.99 used gamestop

Looks like used/new are both in stock local. Since the new copy would likely be garroted anyways I think I'll snag a used/complete copy (if I can find one) using the 10% off coupon.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='Kerig']Another day, another TWEWY deal ;)[/quote]

But the good news is at least this should deal away with all the other ones....should....

Hm. Went to the local GS and it was still ringing up $24.99. :bomb: Guess I need to wait a while for their computers to synch the new price or something.

[quote name='fairtrade']Hm. Went to the local GS and it was still ringing up $24.99. :bomb: Guess I need to wait a while for their computers to synch the new price or something.[/quote]

Same thing happened to me at my local Gamestop (Christiana Mall, Delaware). I will try tomorrrow.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Good. Glad I didn't buy this at Blockbuster for 20 used.[/quote]

Got mine for $15 new at BBV ^___^

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']FML! I just bought this yesterday for 19.99 (used) after edge and eternal

FML! My edge expired as well!

FMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL[/quote]

Dude, don't be so dramatic. Just bring your receipt back in within 7 days to get the price adjusted. You might need to renew your EDGE card, but you were probably going to do that anyway.

P.S. Bring in another 10% off coupon just in case though.

[quote name='PaulDE01']Same thing happened to me at my local Gamestop (Christiana Mall, Delaware). I will try tomorrrow.[/quote]

Doing the same, yeah. I've seen this before with fresh drops on the website, usually by the next day they are in the B&M systems. Weird, but same thing happens at TRU from time to time.

Such a great game. One of the best games on DS, hands-down. (This coming from a person who hasn't played a Square title since PlayStation 1)

Thanks OP! Been looking to get this game for a while. This thread reminded me to take a look over at Amazon.
$23.99 at Amazon. If you have Prime and ECA, it's almost $19.99 ($21.59) and 100% less money going to GS. :lol: You'd have to pay tax and shipping at GS.com anyway. In this case, I see it has paying $1.60 extra to get the game in 2 days (via Prime). It's worth it to me.
I thought this might be helpful for folks having problems in-store at GS.

[quote name='grndoom']Is this a permanent price drop or just a temporary deal?[/quote]

Normally a new game deal wouldnt drop the used price also, and vice versa for used deals to new games. And seeing how the used price has dropped now to and they list the used price as a price drop, it should be a permanent drop.

[quote name='slidecage']price is not the same in store... charge me 24.99 used[/QUOTE]

Same here. First time I can remember online price different than in-store. They wouldn't adjust it either. So naturally I put on my speedo unitard, sprinkled glitter and kicked over a magazine rack on my way out of the store.

[quote name='chakan']Same here. First time I can remember online price different than in-store. They wouldn't adjust it either. So naturally I put on my speedo unitard, sprinkled glitter and kicked over a magazine rack on my way out of the store.[/QUOTE]

wonder if it will take a few days to change... they said they will hold on to it till tomorrow to see if the price falls instore.. I think someone to put the price in the system cause they said there was a PRICE DROP On the game on APRIL 30

Dont really need it

Yeah it looks like stores didn't get the price change in the systems this morning. It should hopefully be in first thing tomorrow morning, but it's worth looking out for. It might get pushed back until after the weekend. :bomb:

[quote name='SirChadlyOC']Yeah it looks like stores didn't get the price change in the systems this morning. It should hopefully be in first thing tomorrow morning, but it's worth looking out for. It might get pushed back until after the weekend. :bomb:[/quote]

Normally GS in store systems update at midnight, so it probably will be up by tomorrow morning most likely.

Well I went to the People's Plaza Gamestop (Delaware) this morning and it is still 29..99 new/24.99 used. I am just going to order from amazon.

I picked up a used, mint copy at the 24.99 price--I'll swing by next week and either return it if the price doesn't drop in store or get it price adjusted if it does.

[quote name='Thrinn']... plus $8 shipping.[/QUOTE]

Which is still cheaper than $24.99, plus it's unopened. Also, the shipping can be free if you need to order something about $11.00 more.

[quote name='Jupiter Jones']Which is still cheaper than $24.99, plus it's unopened. Also, the shipping can be free if you need to order something about $11.00 more.[/quote]

It's a third party seller, not under Amazon, which means the FSSS doesn't apply. So no, there's no free shipping, it's a flat $8 shipping. Yeah, it might be cheaper, but the fact that it is third party pushes some people away.

[quote name='Jupiter Jones']Also, the shipping can be free if you need to order something about $11.00 more.[/QUOTE] Buying through 3rd party vendors on Amazon doesn't go towards free shipping.

[quote name='Jupiter Jones']Which is still cheaper than $24.99, plus it's unopened. Also, the shipping can be free if you need to order something about $11.00 more.[/quote]

Do you not read the titles to threads? This thread says the game is $19.99 new and $17.99 used. $24.99 is the old used price were all waiting to drop down to the current updated price if you actually read through the posts. so how is $14.44+$8 shipping better than $19.99 new or $17.99 used? ~_~ and its through a third party seller.

and, i just realized you also tried to mention FSSS on this product which doesnt qualify.

"Also, the shipping can be free if you need to order something about $11.00 more."

LOL! god youre stupid ~_~

[quote name='Squarehard']Do you not read the titles to threads? This thread says the game is $19.99 new and $17.99 used. $24.99 is the old used price were all waiting to drop down to the current updated price if you actually read through the posts. so how is $14.44+$8 shipping better than $19.99 new or $17.99 used? ~_~ and its through a third party seller.

and, i just realized you also tried to mention FSSS on this product which doesnt qualify.

"Also, the shipping can be free if you need to order something about $11.00 more."

LOL! god youre stupid ~_~[/QUOTE]

You're right. I wasn't really paying attention to the posts in this thread. I just noticed that a few of people had said the price hadn't dropped at their Gamestop and were buying it at $24.99 anyway. I also didn't notice it was being sold by a third party, so FSSS wouldn't work.

[quote name='Jupiter Jones']You're right. I wasn't really paying attention to the posts in this thread. I just noticed that a few of people had said the price hadn't dropped at their Gamestop and were buying it at $24.99 anyway. I also didn't notice it was being sold by a third party, so FSSS wouldn't work.[/quote]

Its early in the morning. I normally dont wake til 11 on a saturday myself ;P

2 stores told me today it is an ONLINE sale price only... They did get the price updates and this game was not one of them... the online store is trying to clear them out

[quote name='slidecage']2 stores told me today it is an ONLINE sale price only... They did get the price updates and this game was not one of them... the online store is trying to clear them out[/QUOTE]

I'm still going to give it another day or two and expect it to drop in price at stores--it's been years since I've seen a game sell for different prices between the store and website (outside of the temporary delay that occurs when one drops before the other).

Usually drops don't happen during the weekend. Sometimes they do drops on Sunday but I'd call tomorrow and check. If not, Monday.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']I'm still going to give it another day or two and expect it to drop in price at stores--it's been years since I've seen a game sell for different prices between the store and website (outside of the temporary delay that occurs when one drops before the other).[/quote]

Same here, it rang up as $24.99 used. Here's hoping it does chamge price in store.

yep. picked one up the other day at $24.99 used for my bro, went in today and got the price adjusted to $17.99 used. With edge card, its a fantastic deal.

[quote name='simpleblur']I missed out on the Chinatown Wars deal at BB, but this could make up for it.[/quote]

Better go fast then, cause you might miss out on it again :p

Hm. Looks like I missed out on a complete used copy, all sold out around here. Guess I might have to grab a new copy, but don't think I will bother with it today then.

Grabbed a used copy today. Wish I had printed off one of those 10% coupons, but hey, I got a free ride from a friend, so I'm guessing the gas I would have had to burn (not to mention the potential of it getting sold to someone else) makes it an even proposition. :bouncy:

will try tomorrow if i get it COOL if not o well.. I beat it already.. Cant remember does this game have any replay vaule after you beat the main story

bread's done
Back