World of Warcraft CAG Guild?

I havn't played WoW in about 4 years but burning crusade has possible tempted me back. I'm just starting my free trail to see if I really want to jump back into it but would love to join up with other CAGers.

A pvp server is what I have alwase done and I think its the most fun, although being out of the game for so long things may have changed. And I also would agree with Jessee that it would be more fun to alteast have an even horde to alliance ratio. Despite that if everyone else goes Gurubashi i'm in!

Alright so I get this straight..I need to activate my games and then send my son a "refer a friend" link in order for him and I to get the leveling bonus? Then I just need to register his games after that?

I say gurubashi is a perfect server for all of us or at least most of us. Believe me I've played WoW since the day it was released and being on a medium or low pop server sucks because the medium pop servers tend to loose to many players and have hard times finding groups ... And low pop servers just suck lol.

Horde is a great choice as well on this server because I feel you get griefed alot less do to pop differences. Not to mention it's again easier to find groups.

I started a goblin priest today going shadow to level but love to heal for some reason even if I'm not crazy experienced in it. Name is strikeratt on the server ... [email protected] is my battle.net add me I'll probably be on tonight

Gurubashi it is. no more discussion or we'll never get this going. So everyone, make the best of it! Gurubashi horde. Going NOW to make my toon official and will repost once i figure it out. My main is on llane alliance. Warlock, gonna try something different.

[quote name='Jesse_Dylan']Just wondering, but why do people call their characters "toons"? At first I thought it was cute, but now it kind of makes me want to throw up. :) Reminds me of Roger Rabbit or something.

Go ahead and keep doing it; I'm just saying/asking. :)[/QUOTE]

Shoot, I'd love to be caught up in Roger Rabbit's world - have you SEEN Jessica? lol

Honestly, I just picked up the usage from my friends. They also call them alts. I suppose it's a matter of abbreviation in the internet/online world. God forbid we always call them "characters" - that's TWO whole extra syllables! ;)

BTW, What do you call them?

Whatever server you guys decide on, please put in the OP. I'd gladly roll another character (probably a Worgen or something from the expansion) on a new server. Perhaps Cheapy can even throw out a mention in the CAGcast or the front page.

I mostly play on Bronzebeard on my Warrior (just hit 85 recently!!). I'm currently working on my mage at 68, have a warlock at 71, etc.

bread's done
Back