World of Warcraft:The Burning Crusade Collector's edition $69+tax Free ship @ CC

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Oh god, I hope other sites don't do this. I have to sell my copy[/QUOTE]

They all are going to, and this will be in-store on release week as well.

I'm just going to pick it up then.

We get the "removed from basket" because it is sold out. I called them on the phone and they said thats the reason the message shows up.... I really want this too, hope I can find it somewhere

Well by all reports they are going to underproduce them to up the collectability factor. I would prefer to try to get one in store too but I'll be in class when all the stores open so pre-ordering online is the best way for me. I did manage to get one when it allowed ordering though thanks OP.

It went OOS pretty quickly... my brother was trying for one but he didn't have any luck. Some of the guys over at FW put in multiple orders with 2 copies each. Some guy got 8 copies total and then bitched about how he only got 8 copies.

Makes me want to stab those damn hoarders.

Thanks. I pre-ordered one at EB a while back, but who knows? Sometimes they screw you. :p

I contemplated per-ordering a bunch of extra copies to resell, but I bet that this CE is going to have higher production numbers that the base game did.

WOW.

I lied. The item get getting raped from my cart. So I called their 800 number.

Super broken English, first of all.

Pretty much, what he told me, is that even though there is a "pre-order" button we are not able to pre-order the game and that I should keep trying every day to see if it goes live. LAME.

[quote name='WebScud']WOW.

I lied. The item get getting raped from my cart. So I called their 800 number.

Super broken English, first of all.

Pretty much, what he told me, is that even though there is a "pre-order" button we are not able to pre-order the game and that I should keep trying every day to see if it goes live. LAME.[/QUOTE]

The lady on the phone told me that when the item is removed form your cart, it means it is out of stock, so it sold out.

[quote name='Vinny']It went OOS pretty quickly... my brother was trying for one but he didn't have any luck. Some of the guys over at FW put in multiple orders with 2 copies each. Some guy got 8 copies total and then bitched about how he only got 8 copies.

Makes me want to stab those damn hoarders.[/QUOTE]

Rapaciousebayer(FW tag) is a known liar. He also reads this board religiously and reports the deals on FW. Banninate.

I have had 2 of these on pre-order since forever and plan on getting a couple more on the 16th so hopefully it will pay for some of my books for college :)

Blizzard also offered today to sell the CE through their website and it's sold out there already as well. Your best bet is to camp out at a BB or CC on the 16th.

Seeing as how you have...

#1 - A very devoted fan base

and

#2 - Preorders for the game selling for 200 dollars on ebay

I'd say camp outs are possible. Perhaps nothing overnight but maybe people starting at 5 or 6. I have my preorder in at Amazon so hopefully I'll be set.

I was going to be at BB by 9, now I'm going to get up at 6 that morning and drive by to make sure there's not a line. I have a PSP, IPod and GBA, I can survive.

Oh and the reason I need/want the collector's edition is the 3 exclusive cards for the TCG.

I was interested in the 2 starter decks for the card game. Maybe I'll get a turtle mount. Although if I did, those go on ebay for decent money so perhaps I wouldn't use it myself.

C'mon Amazon, don't screw me on this...

I like many others plan on selling this on eBay.
This should pay off quite a few of my 360 games for this year.
Hoping Amazon pulls through.

Yeah, I'm also starting to get worried about my Amazon pre-order.

It's not slated to ship until the end of the month, so unless they ship earlier, I won't know if I'm SOL until it's too late.

how limited is the CE supposed to be at b&m stores at release?
the ebay prices for the preorder seem quite high

how can you put this on ebay? What if Circuit City runs out and can't get it to you? Then how do you make good on your promise to sell?

[quote name='sasukekun']OOS almost everywhere.
[/QUOTE]

It's not OOS... only places that do pre-orders, I'm fairly certain you can find it in store next week.

You still have Circuit City, Best Buy, Target, Wal-Mart, CompUSA... all these places have gotten Blizzard CE's before.

Just get there as early as you can. Funny to see everyone panic just because Amazon and EB stopped pre-ordering this.

bread's done
Back