World of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

exceed19

CAGiversary!
Feedback
71 (100%)
since ive been looking for this game, just found what i think has been the best deal so far, unless anyone has a better one.

Best buy, 34.99, and DOUBLE reward zone points (like spending $70.00)

walmart has 2 month sub cards for $25.88 as well

the best buy price starts with tomorrow (sundays) sale week

eX

I just bought WoW from BB. They gave me an awful time with my lousy 10% off a sofware purchase coupon, I wouldn't have even went there without having it. That is the last time I will be going to BB. They just completely suck. One too many unpleasant experiences with them.

I bought the game a few weeks ago when it was 40 I'm going to get a price adjustment tuesday when I go get the new kanye cd.

[quote name='sandrokstar']the best deal is just score a couple of those 14 day trials.
but ya OP, great find![/QUOTE]

Where do you get the 14 day trials? I have a 10 day that came with the game for a friend, but seeing as I already used one, it won't let me use another 10 day.

[quote name='Import']Where do you get the 14 day trials? I have a 10 day that came with the game for a friend, but seeing as I already used one, it won't let me use another 10 day.[/QUOTE]
PCGamer has/had a disc with a 14 day free trial (Sept issue). The other nice thing about using that disc is that it is a DVD so only one really long install (instead of 800 CDs).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back