worst game on psp

samblueman

CAGiversary!
i just got frantix as a gift man that has to be the worst game i haved played in years =.WHat is the worst game for the psp

have you ever played Rengoku the tower of purgatory? I think that game gave me head cancer. It was like playing a half finished game. Awful, just Awful

[quote name='crazyfoot491']have you ever played Rengoku the tower of purgatory? I think that game gave me head cancer. It was like playing a half finished game. Awful, just Awful[/quote]

It was bad. Did you see some of the concept art that came out for that game? What a goddamn waste. There was some real creative thought in there yet it got thrown away on that dogshit attempt at a finished product.

[quote name='crazyfoot491']have you ever played Rengoku the tower of purgatory? I think that game gave me head cancer. It was like playing a half finished game. Awful, just Awful[/QUOTE]
and the worst part is konami decide to release a sequel and passed on games like suikoden 1 and 2

[quote name='62t']and the worst part is konami decide to release a sequel and passed on games like suikoden 1 and 2[/quote]
What an abomination of a decision! :bomb:

Worst game i've played was probably brave story. Yawn yawn sleep sleep sell back ASAP.

[quote name='crazyfoot491']have you ever played Rengoku the tower of purgatory? I think that game gave me head cancer. It was like playing a half finished game. Awful, just Awful[/quote]

Try getting that as an X-MAS present. :bomb: :bomb:

Same damn levels, just different color walls.

The worst game I've played has to be Astonishia Story. The graphics looked like they were first-generation Sega Genesis quality and the story was totally uninteresting. Compared to Astonishia Story, Brave Story is awesome, at least in the graphics department.

OT, has anyone played Blade Dancer? The battle system is intriguing but it got mixed reviews.

[quote name='mxpowar']The worst game I've played has to be Astonishia Story. The graphics looked like they were first-generation Sega Genesis quality and the story was totally uninteresting. Compared to Astonishia Story, Brave Story is awesome, at least in the graphics department.

OT, has anyone played Blade Dancer? The battle system is intriguing but it got mixed reviews.[/quote]

WHAT!?!?!? ASTONISHA WAS GREAT! Blade dancer was garbage too..

Brave Story + Blade Dancer = never should have been made..

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']WHAT!?!?!? ASTONISHA WAS GREAT! Blade dancer was garbage too..

Brave Story + Blade Dancer = never should have been made..[/QUOTE]
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. :) Also, can you elaborate WHY Blade Dancer was garbage. I'm pretty desperate for JRPGs on the PSP which is why I'm playing Brave Story now. Aren't there any good, original JRPGs on the PSP (which excludes FF remakes and Disgaea remakes)? Also heard about Dragoneer's Aria but it also got mixed reviews... sigh...

I Have been very sad with the original jrpgs on psp. I found Jeanne D' Arc started great, had some good middle push, but feel short towards the end game. Still fun and by no means a bad game. However, Brave Story was very lacking imho. I gave up after about 4 hours into it. Worst PSP game yet... there are a few that come to mind, including frantix.

[quote name='Foo228']bonberman...

boring concept, frustratingly cheap bosses...can`t go “wrong” with those[/quote]

Ah, yes. Bonberman.

This. Rengoku is just an awful game. It should be E.T.'d.

bread's done
Back