Worst Nes Game Ever.

[quote name='pochaccoheaven']ultima exodus. it's a very unconventional game, which is awesome, but complicated as hell. the music is awesome though.[/QUOTE]

That was definitely not a terrible game. Hard, yes.

Thievin' Stealberg said:

Oh, I forgot about this one. I also owned this but I could never figure out wtf was going on. Maybe because I was so young, but also probably because it sucked. Never made it past the second level, I don't think. I rememebr the evil tree at the end of the first level well, though.

I hated X-Men, probably the worst of the Marvel LJN games. All the X-men looked exactly the same but with different colors. I used Nightcrawler who was the weakest but fastest and could walk through walls. WTF was that about, he's not Kitty Pride. I never owned it but rented it a few times. The cover art was badass. Like a dumb 12 year old I guess that's what kept me coming back. As a teen growing up in the 90's how could this not grab your attention?

g38004nxz8p.jpg

Castlequest... Hated that dumb POS game... awful. I'm sure some souls were used in making the cartridge and their sorrow poured into the game and into my own heart..

Last edited by a moderator:
milon's secret castle was garbage, i remember as a kid renting that game and before internet, it was freakin impossible to figure out what the hell you were supposed to do, never got past the first area.

The most recent episode of Retro Game Master on Kotaku was Mighty Bomb Jack. The episode was fun to watch but the game did not look fun to play at all. One of those games whose idea of challenge is to just spam a million fast-moving enemies at you.

[quote name='AgentLoFi']milon's secret castle was garbage, i remember as a kid renting that game and before internet, it was freakin impossible to figure out what the hell you were supposed to do, never got past the first area.[/QUOTE]

I agree that this game had almost no direction and gave you no clues as to what to do but once you figured out what you were supposed to do it was a really good game.

[quote name='pochaccoheaven']ultima exodus. it's a very unconventional game, which is awesome, but complicated as hell. the music is awesome though.[/QUOTE]
You are not calling Ultima a bad game are you? I loved it.

[quote name='Javery']I agree that this game had almost no direction and gave you no clues as to what to do but once you figured out what you were supposed to do it was a really good game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it wasn't the worst game after you knew what was going on, i was going more off of how i remembered it as a kid and wasting a weekend rental on it.

Another pile of a game that was given to me was Lee Trevino's Fighting Golf, worst golf game on the NES, so bad that even the simspons made fun of it.

bread's done
Back