Worst Online Game Retailer 2009

I love gamestop, but their EBgames/Gamestop website really sucks as an online retailer. I miss the old days, where the 2 were separate entities. :( It gets my vote.

My vote goes to buy.com for being one of the online retailers involved on that scummy frequent shopper scam that a lot of retailers were involved in where people were getting billed for coupons without having to put in their credit card info again or being clearly informed they were being billed.

I'd probably go for amazon because lately there customer service has been absolutely horrid. Since it's not there I went with the craptacular toys r us.

Would LOVE to vote EAStore, which is by far, the worst. Tough call between Rosenqueen (though I love the stuff they sell) and TRU (just general ass-rape for shipping). Went TRU which is a sharp contrast to the B&M stuff...

rosenqueen by far is one of THE worst online merchant. not only will they take your money in advance, upto 3 or 4 months in advance, they also don't keep their promises ie. game is limited to this but then they sqeeze in some extra hundred or so.

noram international should be on this because theyre selling used games as new by resealing them.

[quote name='estofan']Gamestop.com

High prices, selling opened games as new. 'nuff said.[/QUOTE]

Completely agree. GAMESTOP, where do you get off trying to sell opened copies as "NEW"??? If I can't resell that opened copy as new on eBay/Half.com or return it anywhere else, then it's USED.

Just a heads up to all.

BuyNextGen.com is closed. Try check out their website.

Looks like they had what's going for them.

bread's done
Back