Worst or best blog ever? Title Changed. You gotta read this...

I read some of this and I will have to commit some time and read more, hilarious. There is a great blog about a teacher who teaches special ed and it is hilarious, I will try to find the link for you guys.

[quote name='stocker08']wow. this is pathetic on many levels.

9:00

"i Got my first job.....my mommy packed me a lunch in my Lord Of The Rings lunchpail :) I got a Baloney sandwich. A person made fun of my glasses, so i called him a poopy head :) he wont make fun of me no more.

9:42

"i got fired today......i was playing with my LOTR action figures when my boss came up and fired me for not doing anything...... my mommy called him and told him hes mean! later that night....i stole money :)

Tuesday.....

i went to my gas station and stole a candy bar......im too cool for school........well, im off to grown-up school........

Friday

i got a date tonight :) My mom set me up with my aunt. now people cant make fun of me cause i got a date and im cool. i even got police officer glasses and a plastic badge.....were going to MCDonalds......my dad gave me a hankerchief and my mom gave me 10$. I spent it on a very neet diary so i cant write down feeling and record my growing weight!!! it a pokemon diary.

Sunday

i went swimming at my neibors house......my dad was drunk and said it looked more like i was sinking cause i was soo fat.....i went home and cried for 12 min and 34 sec........then i realized im soo cool and was happy again. I went back over and started swimming again. I went off the diving board and my URCLE Brand swimming trunks came off......my parents and neibors laughed at me and said that by the looks of my lower reigon, i could be a girl. I then sat on all their heads until they died....then i went home to watch Rereuns of Darma and Greg :)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nope, he didnt write any of this. But i couldnt pass up a chance to make fun of him......was i too harsh? naaa![/quote]

How dare you trick me, while I was reading it thought I was thinking no one could possibly be that bad. NOW IMMEDIATELY GO READ SOME OF THESE: http://fullduplex.org/tardblog/

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='JSweeney']Ignorant person+ dick jokes= Funny.
Didn't you get the memo?
It's the premise that just about every teen movie ever written operates on.[/quote]

for a second there I thought you said Dick Jones, and was wondering what Robocop had to do with all of this :lol:[/quote]

"Did you think you think you were an ordinary cop? You're our product. And we can't very well have our products turning against, can we?"

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='JSweeney']Ignorant person+ dick jokes= Funny.
Didn't you get the memo?
It's the premise that just about every teen movie ever written operates on.[/quote]

for a second there I thought you said Dick Jones, and was wondering what Robocop had to do with all of this :lol:[/quote]

"Did you think you think you were an ordinary cop? You're our product. And we can't very well have our products turning against, can we?"[/quote]

:rofl: I need to go and rent that movie soon.

"I work for Dick Jones!!!!!!"

[quote name='Bann']Maybe he's a motivational speaker :whistle2:k . He's already made me feel a lot better about my life.[/quote]

Haha... so true.

Is this real?

This can't be real...

Is this real?

Look at the files section for some great pictures. http://dragonlordfrodo.50megs.com/cgi-bin/i/Pics/Shocking!.jpg

[quote name='EndlessChris']Is this real?

This can't be real...

Is this real?

Look at the files section for some great pictures. http://dragonlordfrodo.50megs.com/cgi-bin/i/Pics/Shocking!.jpg[/quote]

hahahaha, everyone, make sure to look at that picture. The image is EXACTLY how I pictured the guy.

[quote name='coolcps']

How dare you trick me, while I was reading it thought I was thinking no one could possibly be that bad. NOW IMMEDIATELY GO READ SOME OF THESE: http://fullduplex.org/tardblog/[/quote]

READ THIS NOW!! This is quite possibly one of the funniest things I've ever read.

On the bailey bridge I felt my innards shifting. I needed to crap, bad. I hold it till I get home. As soon as I sat on the bowl, It came out like water! I look in the toilet and it was just total black shitwater. I think I crapped out my pop! So maybe I have diarhea who knows. Maybe food poisoning. But I am not eating again today.

He just had to be from Buffalo. I feel better knowing that I'm in the burbs far away from him. Hey, maybe I'll see him at CC camping out for some games, it's hard to miss him.
I dunno how you stumbled upon his blog but now my eyes are watering from laughing so hard.

I think the fact that his name is "dragonlordfrodo" is enough to make me laugh.
(Sorry, .............DRAGONLORDFRODO!)

pwn3d.jpg

For more of his wonderful pics...

http://dragonlordfrodo.50megs.com/Pics/

I gotta make me a new avatar.

I've been wondering.. if you were going to write something about the size of (or lack thereof) your genitals on your blog, wouldn't you try to do it in a more clever way?
Like, for instance, say that you're hung like some kind of animal... some gigantic creature but due to the size of its body, it's genitals are miniscule in scale. I mean, if you mention some huge animal like a elephant or a whale, and proclaim "I'm hung like an elephant, or I'm hung like a whale"(just examples.. I have no idea of what the size of the genital of an elephant or a whale are) , wouldn't people go with the assumption " Wow, he must be huge!", instead of just automatically starting to laugh at you.

I mean, save for zoologists, biologists, and a couple of perverts in the deepest darkest corners of the internet, who spends thier day looking at (and the respective sizes of) animal junk?

[quote name='JSweeney']I mean, save for zoologists, biologists, and a couple of perverts in the deepest darkest corners of the internet, who spends thier day looking at (and the respective sizes of) animal junk?[/quote]

hung just like a squirell[/b]

:shock: Yeah... that's what I wanna know too.

Hey, only so many words in the english language rhyme. I'm sorry, but that just flowed with the lyrics.

I mean, I have absolutely no idea what the size of squirel genitals are, or how large they are in proportion to thier body.

Considering the varied topics that we've seen on the board, or through the magic of search engines we could find out, but I really don't care that much.

[quote name='JSweeney']Hey, only so many words in the english language rhyme. I'm sorry, but that just flowed with the lyrics.

I mean, I have absolutely no idea what the size of squirel genitals are, or how large they are in proportion to thier body.

Considering the varied topics that we've seen on the board, or through the magic of search engines we could find out, but I really don't care that much.[/quote]

I know, I was just kidding with you. No need to be sorry.
And somebody might post a picture of that squirrel with abnormally huge... yeah's soon.

Yeah. I'm sorry. I think those muses need watch what they're inspiring.

I blame Erato and Thalia for this one.

(No, I don't believe in Greek Mythology... it just makes a good scapegoat :) )

I wonder if Frodo's seen this thread already. I bet that would make him cry like a baby... and would cause him to post his humiliation on the blog.

Which we would then proceed to make fun of and make him update the patheticness some more.

A vicious cycle. :shock:

No kidding. Doesn't he know that you're supposed to internalize all of your feelings until you become a huge festering pile of rage, and then snap on some poor unsuspecting fool for all to the pain you've been subjected to?

I mean, really... it's the American way!

I thought this had to be fake in the one entry where he says he was at Subway, saw some girls, and was afraid of them. But if you google search his name it comes up on all sorts of gamer sites. This guy is real.

Wow.

Thanks Casey, the "hardcore" pose did it for me.

I remember the other thread that stoneface posted, I didn't bother to look at his sig, I didn't think anyone would want people to read about their small junk. Takes all kinds, takes all kinds...

[quote name='Doylerulez']Thanks Casey, the "hardcore" pose did it for me.

I remember the other thread that stoneface posted, I didn't bother to look at his sig, I didn't think anyone would want people to read about their small junk. Takes all kinds, takes all kinds...[/quote]

The "hardcore" one was my favorite as well

EDIT: while that is my favorite from that site, bling bling rules all (from the link defender provided)

He isn't a very observant fellow either, or he just doesn't know how to respond to his fans in this thread.

You know, going through the thread and the blog, he strikes me as one of the noob LOTR fans as well... you know, the ones who latched on as soon as the movies came out.

again......the hardcore one was funny as hell. this is a great topic......i almost signed up so i could post negitive things about his pictures........

in the hardcore one.....it looked like he just won an ebay auction for a big mac with extra everything!

His BLOG's gone, I wonder if he saw this post and took it down, after all he is a member of this sight (under the same usernam).

I've actually traded with him face to face before, never could I have imagined that he wrote such a crazy BLOG entry. You guys are sorta mean (funny, but mean) but he kinda had it coming, seeing as he posted it on the internet and what not.

some stuff needs to stay private :rofl:

BTW the SC: PT he's holding in one of the pic's is now mine.

This is greatness from the Tardblog!!!

#15: Malcolm's annoying chair

I was supervising a few students during their individual play time, when I heard the ear-piercing roar of our fire alarm. I immediately assumed my typical position next to the door, making sure the tards make it outside, while my aides herded them towards me.

Malcolm decided he doesn't want to go outside. The aide assisting Malcolm starts pushing him towards the door, and he immediately slams his chair into reverse. She pushes harder, the motor starts making a loud buzzing sound, and the room smells faintly of burnt oil.

I step forward and move Malcolm's finger off of the control, after this he starts rolling towards the door. The second I turn around to
check on the other tards he hits reverse again. Hearing that load motor buzz, I swing around and grab the side of Malcolm's chair, sliding his arm off the side and into his lap, making it impossible for him to hit his finger control. The aide then pushed him out the door.

Once we were outside and lined up, I put Malcolm's arm back on the side of his chair. Malcolm immediately started flying back towards the room. I grabbed his chair and held him in place, while the motor made that nice buzzing sound. Now all the teachers and their classes are staring at me holding this wheelchair tard in place while his chair is making the most horrendous buzzing sound ever.

I finally got fed up. In the hopes that he would drain his battery, I put on the manual breaks and walked back over to our classes line. Malcolm must have sat there buzzing for a good ten minutes. Finally after all the other classes went back, including ours, I took off his brakes and allowed him back into the building.

I still don't know why Malcolm wanted to be in the building so much.

The funniest to me was the one where they go to watch the basketball game one of the kids is playing in, I'll try to find it on there.

The Tard Crusher
A while ago, Jason ran into the cabinet full speed and fell flat on his back. I don’t consider this the cabinet’s fault, as Jason is a dumb shit and that’s what he gets for running around the classroom, but then the bottom drawer slid open and clocked the poor kid in the head while he was lying on the ground in front of it. It was almost as if the drawer was consciously punishing him.

[quote name='defender']His blog appears up to me.

I am just wondering why he hasnt posted.[/quote]

He's probably fleeing the site in shame. I saw his last post yesterday was that day, I'm gonna go check his most recent post today. It was some trading thing, but I don't think anybody's gonna wanna trade with him. :lol:

I dont think he should be all that ashamed. Heck we all have some dark secret we dont want anyone to know about.

Heck .. none of us really knows this kid in real life and I am sure if I did I wouldnt think anything different about him that isn't posted in his blog. Many fat guys have small wankers...it just shrinks up behind the fat.

If you dont want people to know you have small penis and an eating problem then maybe it would be wise NOT to create a blog and then post that info. It's not like I hunted his blog down. He posted it here for people to read. Mostly just quoting the blog is funny enough. There is almost no need to flame this guy...I almost feel bad for him...almost.

I am still laughing pretty well at this thread.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='JSweeney']Ignorant person+ dick jokes= Funny.
Didn't you get the memo?

"Did you think you think you were an ordinary cop? You're our product. And we can't very well have our products turning against, can we?"[/quote]

:rofl: I need to go and rent that movie soon.

"I work for Dick Jones!!!!!!"[/quote]

Great thread...any thread with Robocop references gets extra points in my book.

Robocop = the only DVD I have watched in its entirety with the director's commentary on.

I am actually laughing my ass off at this entire thing. One thing though, did anyone actually go and read EVERY single post I made on there, like all the way to the beginning? If so y'all have way too much free time on your hands.

BTW how did you find my Yafro page?

"I decided today I need a girlfriend, or at least a female friend. I really am shy, but when I get to know someone, I can really open to them. I have never experienced what it is like to have a girlfriend. I have been in love a few times before but was too scared to talk to the girls. So here it goes. If any girls use the blurty site and live in the buffalo area, please email me at [email protected] or AIM me at Nekrotik_Karnage.

I am a 19 year old male. Non smoker, Straight-edge, non drinker. I am a little on the heavy side but that shouldn't really matter right? I work at utilityaccounts on delaware doing data entry. I am actually a very funny person with a great sense of humor. I can be a bit arrogant at times, but who isn't.

I am looking for a

18 - 23 year old female. Any race or ethnicity is okay. I prefer a non smoker. Light/social drinker is okay, but I prefer non drinker. I actually prefer a straight-edge female (No drinking, no smoking, no drugs, no casual sex). I would love it if she was into some my interests, like Video Games, Lord of the Rings, etc. Basically I need a girl who can kick my ass in Halo, and then lay down with me and watch a 4 hr movie (Lord of the Rings Extended Cut). And when I say that, I mean someone who doesn't just watch it because Orlando Bloom (Legolas) is hot. I mean someone that can actually understand the movie and talk about it in a intelligent way, because LOTR is a classic, both film and literature (Yes I own the books, and read the books multiple times, and fully understand the story). Basically I am looking for a Geeky straight edge girl. Looks are unimportant to me."

Seriously man, you posted this in a blog. A blog with so much bitching that you couldn't fill the largest cooter in the world with all of it. :lol:

This is some of the funniest fuckin' shyte I've read all day!!! I love the way you guys tear into him! Yeah, he damn well deserves it. Keep up the good work... :rofl: :rofl:

You guys gotta check out his two updates. First he talks about getting his Xbox modded to copy some games, then talks about beating off.

Why would you want the rest of the world to know these things

EDIT:sorry did not know there were two threads

bread's done
Back