Worst. Roommate. Ever. (with Pics!)

[quote name='ITDEFX']
IMG_2155Medium0.jpg
[/quote]lol

[quote name='Quillion']Working at the middle school doesn't mean you have to act like a middle school student.[/QUOTE]

Absolute truth... also, big thanks to mooky for taking this thread up to another level with the hilarity.

Legally can't be thrown out for 30 days. Yeah all that went out the door when she stole money. I'd say look you got two options leave now as in today with the dogs or I'm pressing charges, changing the locks, and putting the dogs in a shelter.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']i'd tell if she started having sex with me, i'd let her stay.
then when i got enough, kick her out.[/QUOTE]

and you guys think i'm a 12 year old??? o.0

[quote name='ITDEFX']and you guys think i'm a 12 year old??? o.0[/QUOTE]

there's a difference between being 12 and being a pervert.

.....albiet a small difference.

Actually, the 30 day thing could be total bullshit.

Did she actually sign any paperwork with the landlord or did your buddy just say she could live there?

If she didn't sign anything, she doesn't have any ammmount of time to get out. You could throw her stuff in the street- or better yet, a GoodWill. However, he also can't go after her for the missed rent.

Now, if she did sign some sort of lease, then she is allowed X ammount of time to move out. It varies by state. Additionally, you can go after her for not paying the rent.

Judging from the way to make it sound, your friend is the sole legal renter and then just subrenting. Either way, its been longer than a month and hes a fucking doormat.

I had a roommate for a couple years, who was and still is one of my best friends. One time I got home from a "business trip" to New Orleans and found the kitchen a disgusting mess. The shit smelled so bad it gave me an instant gag reflex when I walked in there.

I'm not a neat freak by any means, but after flying hungover in a plane for three hours, I didn't need to come home to that. I got a couple of hefty bags and chucked away all his shit he didn't clean up. Pots, pans, dishes, silverware -- everything. At the time, I don't think he cared for that too much, but at least we can look back at it today and laugh.

If I was your friend I'd just start throwing a bag or two of that stuff away every couple days. Chances are she'd never never miss it, and if she asked about it, just play dumb, or say the dog pee'd on it and it couldn't be saved.

[quote name='kaw']I had a roommate for a couple years, who was and still is one of my best friends. One time I got home from a "business trip" to New Orleans and found the kitchen a disgusting mess. The shit smelled so bad it gave me an instant gag reflex when I walked in there.[/quote]

Hahah. You'd love living with me. I remember one time I was butchering some pigs in the kitchen (I put plastic down) and my roommate came home and flipped his shit when he saw all the blood/parts everywhere. I was literally standing in the middle of a pile of parts, pig carcass in one hand, blade in the other looking at him and going 'What?'

[quote name='cochesecochese']Hahah. You'd love living with me. I remember one time I was butchering some pigs in the kitchen (I put plastic down) and my roommate came home and flipped his shit when he saw all the blood/parts everywhere. I was literally standing in the middle of a pile of parts, pig carcass in one hand, blade in the other looking at him and going 'What?'[/quote]
Are you serious or joking?

Dead serious. Man, there is nothing like homemade bacon and guanciale, chops with the blood still in them, fresh ribs, or dishes cooked inside the bladder. If you don't butcher the pig yourself you won't get these good things.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']This confirms it. He's 12.[/QUOTE]

Yep.

ITDEFX, why do you have to ruin every humorous thread on CAG? You're not funny, stop trying to be, every thread that has the smallest potential to be great is ruined by you posting 50 retarded things in a row.

bread's done
Back