WOTT You Are About To See Is NOTT A News Broadcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='wubb']Morning OTT.

How is Drawn to Life Mak? Sounds interesting, but from the IGN review I'm leaning towards a pass. I'm guessing if you are looking to dump it already you didn't exactly love it.[/quote]

You are incorrect sir. I'm getting rid of it cause I've played through it so fast (I play two hours on my ds every day thanks to my long ass bus rides). The platforming element of it is kinda basic .. its alot like a super mario type game but with bigger levels. But the parts where you have to draw stuff is fun. Especially if you take your time with the design and dont just make blobs. As I said when I first got it, this game has the best use of the ds stylus since Kirby's Canvas Curse in my opinion. If your looking for a fun/light platformer than I'd definitely recommend this.

[quote name='wubb']Morning OTT.

How is Drawn to Life Mak? Sounds interesting, but from the IGN review I'm leaning towards a pass. I'm guessing if you are looking to dump it already you didn't exactly love it.[/quote]

You are incorrect sir. I'm getting rid of it cause I've played through it so fast (I play two hours on my ds every day thanks to my long ass bus rides). The platforming element of it is kinda basic .. its alot like a super mario type game but with bigger levels. But the parts where you have to draw stuff is fun. Especially if you take your time with the design and dont just make blobs. As I said when I first got it, this game has the best use of the ds stylus since Kirby's Canvas Curse in my opinion. If your looking for a fun/light platformer than I'd definitely recommend it.

Very good. I'll probably keep this one in mind for sometime when I need a quick game to pass the time on a trip or something.

The bit about the platforming piece being a smaller part of the game is what kind of turned me off. I could see myself not getting into it, but I never really know until I give a game a shot.

I'm guessing the actual shape of the dude you create doesn't have any bearing on how he performs in the levels? (Or am I wrong on that?)

[quote name='wubb']Very good. I'll probably keep this one in mind for sometime when I need a quick game to pass the time on a trip or something.

The bit about the platforming piece being a smaller part of the game is what kind of turned me off. I could see myself not getting into it, but I never really know until I give a game a shot.

I'm guessing the actual shape of the dude you create doesn't have any bearing on how he performs in the levels? (Or am I wrong on that?)[/quote]

I think it has the same physics no matter how you draw him.

Goooooooooodmorning Ott. Well...sorta...i've been up for an hour now and i'm at work, but whatever. The wheezing T-Rex just passed my desk "Huuuh huuuuh good morning huuuuuh huuuuuh."

I work with some real freakshows.

Somebody on craigslist is selling their redringed 360 for $100. I don't need another 360, but damn, for $100, I could send it in for repair and then flip it. What do you guys think?

[quote name='wubb']Seems like a lot of hassle to me. How much does MS charge for the repair?[/quote]

It's free. All Xboxes have a 3 year warranty.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Get it and fix it, so that when yours bricks with a RRoD, you can still play all those games.[/quote]

Mine already did and has been repaired.

Maybe i'll send him an offer for $75, and if he takes it, i'll jump. I'll have to see if he broke the warranty sticker.

Well if MS would fix it for free, hell go for it.

I'd wager the seal is broken or he'd just get it fixed himself. But there are lazy/dumb people who don't bother to check into these things so maybe not.

So....I actually went outside and walked today ( schools out ) down to the 7-11. Yeah, I got some doritos while there, but I guess excercise is exercise is exercise. I felt so liberated when I was outside. There was a whole new world that was open for me to explore. Tons of choices.

Though I didn't even get tired when walking down there, I noticed when I was walking back up the hill I immediately started getting really sweaty and started fat man breathing. I think I"ll try to get at least 30 minutes of walking done every day.

I have "exercise-induced asthma". Any time I run for too long, I have an asthma attack. :lol:

I usually walk twice a day, but I was on a kick of jogging, really early in the morning (3 or 4 AM) -- needless to say, I'd have an asthma attack every morning.

Thankfully I can just walk them off... but I can barely breathe. And I hack up mucus.

Morning knuckles.

Saw Resident Evil:Extinction last night at 12am.... yeah.. stay away from that movie. :cry: :oops:

Asthma, Brak?

Nerd.

Shaddap.

I used to play on recreation soccer, football and basketball teams.

I had to walk off a lot of asthma attacks -- 'specially with soccer.
[quote name='TFN']Saw Resident Evil:Extinction last night at 12am[/QUOTE]
WHY?

[quote name='Brak']Shaddap.

I used to play on recreation soccer, football and basketball teams.

I had to walk off a lot of asthma attacks -- 'specially with soccer.

WHY?[/quote]

What about when you swim? Same deal?

Damn I was hoping that would at least be good for a guilty pleasure. How'd you feel about the other RE movies?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What about when you swim? Same deal?[/QUOTE]
Not really.

I used to be embarrassed about having those asthma attacks, when I was younger. So, surprisingly, I was able to pretend like I was fine, and nobody was the wiser.

I just realized that redbox didn't get in Deathproof this week in addition to not getting the Superman animated DVD. Damn. Redbox is turning to shit.

I liked the first one, then the second one was ridiculous, and this third one is a slight more ridiculous than the others.

They're all shitty movies, just.. being a big RE fan I was hoping for something atleast good... wait.. no.. mediocre.

thekeybladewars needs to CHILL with CAG.
She was supposed to be doing homework last night, which was why she hung up wth me, but she was up on here till 3am and didn't even do her homework.

Pfft, and you niggas thought I was sleeping. :p

[quote name='wubb']I just realized that redbox didn't get in Deathproof this week in addition to not getting the Superman animated DVD. Damn. Redbox is turning to shit.[/quote]

Are you crazy foo? Redbox is the SHIZNIGHT! Actually, i've noticed that for the past month or so, it has been the same ol' movies every time. Not sure if that's redbox's fault or that there just hasn't been any good relases.

I'm still waiting for the ATHF movie to show up.

[quote name='wubb']I just realized that redbox didn't get in Deathproof this week in addition to not getting the Superman animated DVD. Damn. Redbox is turning to shit.[/quote]

Deathproof sounds like all sorts of fail though, at least on it's own, with most of the 'previews' taken out... wait until they release a Grindhouse DVD with all the spoof trailers in it and everything.

[quote name='TFN']I liked the first one, then the second one was ridiculous, and this third one is a slight more ridiculous than the others.

They're all shitty movies, just.. being a big RE fan I was hoping for something atleast good... wait.. no.. mediocre.
[/quote]
I'll probably still go see it. I'm a masochist like that.

[quote name='TFN']Not even marijuana saved RE:Extinction. :/[/quote]
Is it really worse than two? Two was pretty shitty, it's hard to imagine anything worse than that.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Are you crazy foo? Redbox is the SHIZNIGHT! Actually, i've noticed that for the past month or so, it has been the same ol' movies every time. Not sure if that's redbox's fault or that there just hasn't been any good relases.

I'm still waiting for the ATHF movie to show up.[/QUOTE]

Yep, ATHF was the first one they didn't get that I was planning to check out. I was surprised on that seeing as how they stock all kinds of straight to DVD turds. Now Deathproof and the Superman DVD join the list. Superman surprised me since they tend to get the Marvel DVDs.

From what I've noticed they stock DVDs on the Tuesday they first come out and if they don't get them then, they don't get them ever.

Frosty - I don't really have high expectations on Deathproof, but figured I'd check it out for $1.

[quote name='wubb']Yep, ATHF was the first one they didn't get that I was planning to check out. I was surprised on that seeing as how they stock all kinds of straight to DVD turds. Now Deathproof and the Superman DVD join the list. Superman surprised me since they tend to get the Marvel DVDs.

From what I've noticed they stock DVDs on the Tuesday they first come out and if they don't get them then, they don't get them ever.

Frosty - I don't really have high expectations on Deathproof, but figured I'd check it out for $1.[/quote]

Yeah, i'm amazed at the straight to DVD junk they have, and the huge supply of kid movies. Bleah. Funny though, our one Wegmans has two machines right next to each other.

Is Redbox those DVD boxes with rentals for a dollar you see inside grocery stores?

Theres always a line for that shit whenever I see 'em so I dont even bother.

[quote name='wubb']Yep, ATHF was the first one they didn't get that I was planning to check out. I was surprised on that seeing as how they stock all kinds of straight to DVD turds. Now Deathproof and the Superman DVD join the list. Superman surprised me since they tend to get the Marvel DVDs.

Frosty - I don't really have high expectations on Deathproof, but figured I'd check it out for $1.[/quote]
They do stock a lot of straight to dvd crap. I rented one a few weeks ago about a mummified alien that attacks patients at a clinic for lesbian nymphomaniacs. Not worth the dollar I spent on it.

dcfox - :lol:

[quote name='TFN']Is Redbox those DVD boxes with rentals for a dollar you see inside grocery stores?

Theres always a line for that shit whenever I see 'em so I dont even bother.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Although there are other similar dvd rental machines with different names like 'The New Release' Give it a try and you'll probably get hooked.

I still feel like shit, and when I got back to work after staying home for 2 days, my chair was gone.

That aint exactly encouragement.

Surprisingly, my boss came by and asked how I was feeling and noted that I still look/sound awful, and said I don't have to come in to the training tomorrow (something I was dreading) and could leave today if I feel bad after the morning.

Which is astoundingly nice of her.

Redbox sounds so much cooler though.

[quote name='Strell']I still feel like shit, and when I got back to work after staying home for 2 days, my chair was gone.

That aint exactly encouragement.

Surprisingly, my boss came by and asked how I was feeling and noted that I still look/sound awful, and said I don't have to come in to the training tomorrow (something I was dreading) and could leave today if I feel bad after the morning.

Which is astoundingly nice of her.[/quote]

:baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Before or after taxes?[/quote]

I got a gas mileage check for 52 bucks, so it cancelled out the taxes. ;)

I can't wait until TFN gets sick.

We'll hear about it every 4 seconds.

"I'M SICK."
"I'M STILL SICK."
"BEING SICK SUCKS. WHICH I STILL AM."

[quote name='Strell']I can't wait until TFN gets sick.

We'll hear about it every 4 seconds.

"I'M SICK."
"I'M STILL SICK."
"BEING SICK SUCKS. WHICH I STILL AM."[/quote]
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back