wOtts Going On...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']Where's your avatar, Temp?

Did someone make fun of you for listening to Eminem and you got all butthurt after you couldn't handle the heat in the kitchen, and you shamefully deleted your avatar and sig and stopped posting for a few months?

Oh. Wait. That was someone else.[/quote]

...uhhhhhh...:whistle2:k

Yep. It's weird. I couldn't get it to happen in the second from the left lane but when I went to the lane all the way to the left I got it instantly.

[quote name='Moxio']Mang... I would set sail on zew's fun boat but the cost of all of it is too expensive right now.[/QUOTE]

Cost?

I like how you can glitch every boss in Iron Man.

I'm battling some big helicopter shooting missles at me and when I hovered right next to it, the helicopter stays in one spot and doesn't even attack me. :roll:

[quote name='zewone']Cost?[/QUOTE]

Well from what I've read from this PDF, I will need several DVDR-DLs, an SATA card, a DVDR-DL burner, and a Kreon DVDRom. :whistle2:X It says to expect to pay $150, which I don't have to spend right now...

You don't already have a SATA connector on your PC or a dual layer burner?

20pk of DVDRDLs - $27
DL burner - $20
SATA card - $12

Kreon is only if you want to rip your own games, very unnecessary.

[quote name='tiredfornow']what the hell is vampire rain (x360)?

anybody played it?[/quote]

Yes. I chalk it and Ratatouille to the reason I stopped playing games regularly from July 2007 till October 2007.

The basic premise is that vampires live among us. In order to keep them in check, there's a squad of supernatural hunters. It's the duty of this group to kill vampires that go out of control and start attacking humans. Fairly generic premise, but it's Japanese so go figure.

It's designed to be a stealth game, but the curve is way too difficult to enjoy. Think of Splinter Cell (the original). Now remove half of Sam's moves and skills. Now, imagine any time Sam is seen, he's mauled to death and you have to repeat the entire stage over again.

What's that you say? Why not shoot the vampires before they can see you? Well, you can. But after one shot, their health bar triples and they can use their ability to fly over walls, kill you in one strike, and find you regardless of hiding spot. The only effective way to kill them is using a UV knife, which only has two charges per stage or with a sniper shot, which is limited to certain sniper sections of the game.

The only redeeming quality of the game was the 600 points of gimmie achievements.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']And what do you do if your box red rings?[/QUOTE]

Send it in and get a brand new March 08 Ben Q falcon like me.

[quote name='zewone']You don't already have a SATA connector on your PC or a dual layer burner?

20pk of DVDRDLs - $27
DL burner - $20
SATA card - $12

Kreon is only if you want to rip your own games, very unnecessary.[/QUOTE]

$$$$a say what?

And where are these prices? Newegg?

Okay.

Help me out here.

I listed my fuckin' Animal Crossing on eBay, said I only wanted to ship to continental US, and this dickweed buys it and asks how much shipping to Canada.

I don't want to be bothered with the fucking paperwork and bullshit to Canada, so can I just cancel his purchase? I stated continental US only.

Where di ypu get5 those kick ass avatars

I didn't like the controls for flying and hovering or the aiming on the Iron Man Demo. And the enemies were a joke.

Other than that, it was okay. :p

I only see space to Relist, or report unpaid item.

Not sure how to negate his purchase.

The shipping won't cost all that much and I'd adjust the rate but don't I have to fill out customs bullshit to Canada? If it's as simple as dropping it off then maybe I'll just ship it.

I'd tell him it'd be too expensive to mail it, which is why you said you wanted to only deal within the continental US. Then cancel his purchase.

Or tell him it'd be $86 because the US dollar is so weak.

ahahaha, how did a "5" sneak into your post?

---

Rocko, you can't cancel a bid after your auction has been up for a certain time, I think.

Just fill out the customs thing. I haven't shipped internationally in a while but I don't remember it being too cumbersome.

It's a BIN.

Am I fucked? I have to be able to do something since he bought it when I explicitly stated continental US only.

Some people just can't read, i had a guy ask me once if I'd ship to Spain, when i had US only set up in the auction.

[quote name='Rocko']It's a BIN.

Am I fucked? I have to be able to do something since he bought it when I explicitly stated continental US only.[/quote]
I'd think you could contact Ebay and explain to them that the buyer didn't fall within the stated shipping area and shouldn't have bid on it in the first place.

Just read some page on TGN that said the customs form only consists of filling out the two addresses, item decription, value and type of item (gift, merchandise, whatever).

Guess I'll just add a few bucks to the shipping charge and send it to him. That will probably be less of a hassle than starting some dispute on eBay.

Le sigh.

[quote name='Rocko']Just read some page on TGN that said the customs form only consists of filling out the two addresses, item decription, value and type of item (gift, merchandise, whatever).

Guess I'll just add a few bucks to the shipping charge and send it to him. That will probably be less of a hassle than starting some dispute on eBay.

Le sigh.[/QUOTE]
How annoying.

Ask him if he prefers a specific customs house.

When I mail crap up to my buddy near Toronto, it gets there in about 18 hours because we use his work's preferred customs house.

Um...What?

okamigodhand.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back