wOtts Going On...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']Buy the Iron Man game, JFD.

Its SO good![/quote]

I preordered it, but canceled because the demo stunk.

Crawling in my skinn...

[quote name='terribledeli']Ask him if he prefers a specific customs house.

When I mail crap up to my buddy near Toronto, it gets there in about 18 hours because we use his work's preferred customs house.[/quote]

Dont send it to the customs house in Montreal or Robert De Niro and Ed Norton will steal your stuff.

I'm fully expecting this guy to send me a message saying "omgwtf that shipping amount wasn't listed in the auction!"

Him- (x_x(O==(^_^)o -Me

At least I'll be able to buy my, uh, device when the payment goes through.

[quote name='Rocko']I'm fully expecting this guy to send me a message saying "omgwtf that shipping amount wasn't listed in the auction!"

Him- (x_x(O==(^_^)o -Me

At least I'll be able to buy my, uh, device when the payment goes through.[/quote]

Up the shipping, tell him why, wait for him to bail, file a non-paying bidder.

Damn, I wish I still had my BlackCats membership.

Zew, is Memorex a good DVD+R DL brand? Best Buy has $25 for 25, plus a 12% off coupon.

[quote name='Moxio']Damn, I wish I still had my BlackCats membership.[/QUOTE]
I could lend you my Black Panthers membership card. Same thing, right?

[quote name='zewone']Device?[/quote]

I'm getting one of those AceKard contraptions.

And yeah, I upped the shipping in the invoice I sent, so we'll see what happens.

[quote name='Moxio']Damn, I wish I still had my BlackCats membership.

Zew, is Memorex a good DVD+R DL brand? Best Buy has $25 for 25, plus a 12% off coupon.[/QUOTE]

Uh...I'd just spend the extra dough and get Verbatim. Some people can use Memorex (depending on how picky their drive is), but Verbs are fool proof.

[quote name='zewone']Uh...I'd just spend the extra dough and get Verbatim. Some people can use Memorex (depending on how picky their drive is), but Verbs are fool proof.[/QUOTE]

Hm.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Joe I need more fuckING JAPAN stuff.

I only read up to pimple face kid and missed the other ones.[/quote]

you have weird tastes mang

here ya go...all the fuckING JAPAN!!! Stuff I posted plus one extra :hot:

VERY NSFW!!!!!

Uzumakiv01c003103.jpg

Uzumakiv01c005168.jpg

Uzumakiv02157.jpg

Uzumakiv02158.jpg

Uzumakiv02160.jpg

Uzumakiv02049.jpg

Uzumakiv01199.jpg

Uzumakiv01201.jpg

Uzumakiv01202.jpg

I think the most painful thing about not being able to recover my stupid account is not being able to get my Live sub back.

I have gold until 12/09! :(

*sigh*

I'm just about ready to cave and buy all this, er, equipment for gaining membership to Zew's ship, but I'm just worried about how I'll obtain the, uh, booty once I'm on it. I can't justify paying a monthly fee for NGs.

Does Bill Gates actually have anything to do with the 360?

I always figured some team told him it would be a good idea to make video games, he agreed and told them to do it, and that was that.

[quote name='joe2187']you have weird tastes mang

here ya go...all the fuckING JAPAN!!! Stuff I posted plus one extra :hot:

VERY NSFW!!!!!

Uzumakiv01c003103.jpg

Uzumakiv01c005168.jpg

Uzumakiv02157.jpg

Uzumakiv02158.jpg

Uzumakiv02160.jpg

Uzumakiv02049.jpg

Uzumakiv01199.jpg

Uzumakiv01201.jpg

Uzumakiv01202.jpg
[/quote]

Thanks.

I dont know...but I simply can not get enough of them. They are so out there I like them. Where are you getting them from again?

[quote name='tiredfornow']I think the most painful thing about not being able to recover my stupid account is not being able to get my Live sub back.

I have gold until 12/09! :([/QUOTE]

I wouldn't give up.

Mox, just sign up for that Sky place I told you about. It's not that bad.

[quote name='tiredfornow']14.99 is too much for you, Mox?

You brown people are cheap as fuck.[/QUOTE]

$15 over the course of a year is fucking $180.

[quote name='Rocko']Does Bill Gates actually have anything to do with the 360?

I always figured some team told him it would be a good idea to make video games, he agreed and told them to do it, and that was that.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

A retail game is 60 bucks. If you don't play more than three games in a year, then the cost isn't justified. Just stick to renting games. :cool:[quote name='zewone']I wouldn't give up.

Mox, just sign up for that Sky place I told you about. It's not that bad.[/quote]

Yeah, I'm not giving up, I'm just tired of doing it now. I've done it since Friday for about 3 hours a day. :[

What's your ISP, mox?

[quote name='Moxio']But if I rent games I have to buy a Kreon for ripping, no?

Sigh.[/QUOTE]

You can use your 360 drive for rippin', but that would require you to to open your 360 everytime. Not practical.

[quote name='zewone']What's your ISP, mox?

You can use your 360 drive for rippin', but that would require you to to open your 360 everytime. Not practical.[/QUOTE]

Comcast. Their NG is worthless: 2 GB a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back