Would you buy a gaming chair from this company?

woobacca

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Picture taken from the homepage of AK Designs, maker of the AK Rocker whose "zero-gravity seat design keeps you comfortable during long gaming sessions and other prolonged sitting, so you can rock on and on."*

gall_gam.jpg

See anything wrong with this picture? :lol:

I noticed this chair mentioned in some older threads. If anyone has it, I'm curious how it's working out for you.

[quote name='woobacca']See anything wrong with this picture? :lol:[/QUOTE]

besides the fact that there's no way they could be all playing at the same time?

See anything wrong with this picture?

yea the old guy in the center is holding the controller backwords
i tired one of these chairs at bestbuy the're not bad

Those are all good points, but I see two blatant problems right off the bat. There's a girl and an old guy playing video games, that never happens.

[quote name='DaddyDoller$']See anything wrong with this picture?

i tired one of these chairs at bestbuy the're not bad[/QUOTE]
I guess their marketing department didn't catch this either :lol:

I own the chair and love it. It is very comfortable and perfect for gaming. It is a bit expensive at around $70-$80 but well worth it.

The 'dad' is hold his xbox/dreamcast controller upsidedown -_-
Additionally, the 'son' is hold a n64 controller.

Lastly, the daughter is rocking a decent body with a butterface.

I got the chair for my birthday, it's cool. It's got a weight limit so no fat chicks allowed, but it's pretty comfortable for gaming. I've got a huge living room, so sitting on the couch and playing the PS2 is not an option I can now sit and not get tired from laying or sitting with to back support. Costco sells it too, it may be cheaper there. Check it out, but it's nowhere near as nice as the chairs featured in the latest Costco magazine dealie thing. It's two pieces for like $250 or $350 I can't remember which one, but they're nice and I couldn't find them on their website. By the way Circuit has the Rocker on sale for $55

Actually if it is a Dreamcast controller that the guy is holding then its correct. The cord comes out the back not the front on the DC controllers.

[quote name='dtarasev']Actually if it is a Dreamcast controller that the guy is holding then its correct. The cord comes out the back not the front on the DC controllers.[/QUOTE]

Oh yea, good catch, my DC controllers are in storage. =(

Since there are no expansion pack slots, its xbox.

[/QUOTE]That is done on purpose. You see, the chair so comfortable, you don't even know what the hell is going on!

[quote name='CheapyD']That is done on purpose. You see, the chair so comfortable, you don't even know what the hell is going on![/QUOTE]

rofl

That shit looks uncomfortable as hell to me.. I have to be elevated to the level of my TV for one thing, and propping your feet up like you're taking a dump in the woods was never very appealing.

I've got a nice, cushiony, leather recliner that I sit back in.

Wait! I know what it is, he's wearing casual/dress shoes with white socks! What a jerk and a ciscredit to sharp dressing males everywhere. Plus, he's way too dopey looking to be a gamer, and too big to be sitting on that chair. What a jerk!

i tired one of these chairs at bestbuy the're not bad[/QUOTE]
Wow I literally lol'd.

[quote name='Kayden']The 'dad' is hold his xbox/dreamcast controller upsidedown -_-
Additionally, the 'son' is hold a n64 controller.

Lastly, the daughter is rocking a decent body with a butterface.[/QUOTE]
Did u watch The War At Home yesterday?

This chair looks like it would be hard to be upright when the gaming gets serious.

[quote name='woobacca']
.[/QUOTE]

yes, that is a family of white supremist nazis!!!

:lol:

But yea, they are comfortable, but if you are really tall(6'4") like me it kind of hurts your head at the top when your leaning back all the way :D

Smell if you say anything to this im coming for you :bomb: :lol:

[quote name='Redeema']I got the chair for my birthday, it's cool. It's got a weight limit so no fat chicks allowed, but it's pretty comfortable for gaming. I've got a huge living room, so sitting on the couch and playing the PS2 is not an option I can now sit and not get tired from laying or sitting with to back support. Costco sells it too, it may be cheaper there. Check it out, but it's nowhere near as nice as the chairs featured in the latest Costco magazine dealie thing. It's two pieces for like $250 or $350 I can't remember which one, but they're nice and I couldn't find them on their website. By the way Circuit has the Rocker on sale for $55[/QUOTE]
Cool thanks for the tips...
And yes, I agree the dude in the middle is a flaming bastard. That jerk! ;)

hmm, i thought what was wrong with the picture is the fact that the girl and dad are sitting forward, still hurtin their backs

[quote name='iheartmetal']hmm, i thought what was wrong with the picture is the fact that the girl and dad are sitting forward, still hurtin their backs[/QUOTE]
That's awesome, I didn't even notice that one :lol:

[quote name='assassinX']on the war at home they said the meaning of butterface what is a butterface again? i forgot..[/QUOTE]

Everything is good, but 'er face.

The kid has an n64 controller... the girl has an xbox s controller... the old guy is hold what looks to be a madkatz xbox pad upside down... are their marketing people that dense?

I like the expression on the "old" guy's face--blissfully ignorant as he holds his controller upside down...

I have the rocker and I like it. I usually lean it back a bit and prop my feet up and I'm good. It can get a bit uncomfortable at times but usually it's great.

[quote name='woobacca']Picture taken from the homepage of AK Designs, maker of the AK Rocker whose "zero-gravity seat design keeps you comfortable during long gaming sessions and other prolonged sitting, so you can rock on and on."*

I noticed this chair mentioned in some older threads. If anyone has it, I'm curious how it's working out for you.[/QUOTE]

The guy is a total tool?

bread's done
Back