Would you do this for your girlfriend?

[quote name='NintendoFanGirl']Let's just say, this guy works in an internet cafe so his job is playing online games 10 hrs a day, six days a week.[/quote]

Maybe you should see other people...:lol:

My wife is a gamer and so am I. If she needs favors for video games I would never hesitate to do it, even if that meant beating Batman: Dark Tomorrow AGAIN.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']My wife is a gamer and so am I. If she needs favors for video games I would never hesitate to do it, even if that meant beating Batman: Dark Tomorrow AGAIN.[/QUOTE]

The only TRUE test of love is if you'd beat Superman 64 for her.

[quote name='keithp']The only TRUE test of love is if you'd beat Superman 64 for her.[/QUOTE]

With what?

A bat?

Your wang?

Well, I could do that for my gf. You other wusses are out of luck.

I play WoW, anyway what you are asking your BF to do isn't much if it is just Arena. He should do it for you since it takes like a hour or two a week to do Arena if you do the minimums. I don't see why he isn't doing it for you (since it is not that big of a request), I mean it isn't that fucking hard to do, and it gets you good gear to play together which both of your would probably want.

Hell I would level a character from 1-70 and gear it out for her if it meant I could play with a significant other (assuming I had one :lol:). Thats just me and I am a bit crazy, but...

I get the jitters too, the first 5 or 6 arenas I do. My hands shake uncontrollably and my heart races. I even get migraines sometimes. After those few, I'm gtg. I suck sometimes and other times I'm amazing, and I have sub-par gear for pvp, as I prefer pve. It's hard getting someone to help you though, if you can't pull your weight, because you drag their rating down, and it's not cool to just lose 10 matches a week, if they had hopes of an armored Netherdrake.

bread's done
Back