Would you supoort a ban of fat people in America?

georox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
130 (100%)
Would you support a full-on ban of fat people in America?

If no, how about banning them from any public place/the vision of others?

Can we at least force a dress code on them, and restrict scooters at stores to people who have problems that aren't caused by their own fatness?

Discuss.

Not at all. During any cataclysm, fat people are both store of food and good conversation starters. Of course, the conversation usually starts with "Aaahhhh! Stop eating me!"

Yes. I'm also sick of having to look at cosplayers, emos, whatever those industrial nutsacks call themselves, and people looking like fools, with their pants on the ground. Ban them too.

Can we at least force a dress code on them, and restrict scooters at stores to people who have problems that aren't caused by their own fatness?
Ahahahahahahha! Make it so the pads that recognize cars in the drive thru can recognize the weight of the car and the weight of the individuals inside, and change the available menu items to Salads, or the good old boxing glove in the box to slap some common sense into you trick.

I do think those fucking scooters at stores should be banned unless you are paralyzed, have broken legs, or are otherwise actually physically disabled. I'm sick of seeing fucking whales using these things at the supermarket. Maybe they wouldn't be so blubbery if they actually walked around the store.

[quote name='georox']Would you support a full-on ban of fat people in America?

If no, how about banning them from any public place/the vision of others?

Discuss.[/QUOTE]

No but I would support a ban that lets fat people use scooters when they dont need to. I cant tell you how many times Ive gone in a store and seen some fat person walk through the parking lot, cross the road infront of the store, walk over to a scooter, sit on it and drive their fat ass around the store.

That just pisses me off for some reason. Its one thing when you cant walk cause of a injury or disease, but when you can walk just fine but still chose to ride around a electric scooter in a store then your an asshole.

[quote name='xCKxKORNFLAKES']Gas Chambers anyone?

edit: why stop with fat people why not get rid of blacks two[/QUOTE]

You forgot the gays and those Jews with the horns on their heads.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']You forgot the gays and those Jews with the horns on their heads.[/QUOTE]

Oops crap i almost forgot the Amish two

I agree with the ban, but I'd let fat woman aged 20-30 with HUGE tits off though, but they'd have to be huge.

I'm talking two colliding planets here.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']I think he meant he would only ban two black people. I wonder which two...[/QUOTE]

No i meant every single black in this country ban them or enslave them

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Not at all. During any cataclysm, fat people are both store of food and good conversation starters. Of course, the conversation usually starts with "Aaahhhh! Stop eating me!"[/QUOTE]

This. Plus they're easier to catch. Run as fast as you can fatties, because within 10 feet I WILL catch up with you. Mwahahahaha!

[quote name='perdition(troy']this topic isn't about people of color, its about people of large girth. go start your own topic about the first if you want.

@cornflakes[/QUOTE]

you spelled my name wrong i think we should ban you two i bet your black to

[quote name='xCKxKORNFLAKES']Neither is my dick in your moms mouth[/QUOTE]

Is not interchangeable with what? Your own mom's mouth?

[quote name='xCKxKORNFLAKES']Neither is my dick in your moms mouth[/QUOTE]

*Head asplode*

But, on a positive note, he used the correct 'your'.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']But, on a positive note, he used the correct 'your'.[/QUOTE]

Judging from a previous post, that seems to be the only one he knows.

Nope whats funny is if you notice a lot of lower income people are fat. One of the major problems is with lower income people tend to go out to eat cause its cheaper then making a full meal. The other issue is that the food we are eating today is less healthy then it was 50 or so years ago. It has very little nutriments in it witch is why you can go to Taco Bell and eat 20 tacos and hardly get full. So you always have to eat more junk.

You can learn more by going to Google and search codex alimentarius

Budsmoka and Rex_Banner have already been together. The latter putting on a police uniform and claiming he's a bad cop doesn't change his identity.

[quote name='xCKxKORNFLAKES']No i meant every single black in this country ban them or enslave them[/QUOTE]

I wonder who will have been banned faster, this guy, or Rex Banner?

I voted no because part of living in a free society is being able to do as you please to your body.

I wouldn't ban fat people becuase they are difficult to look at. Whats next? Ban people with tattoos you don't like, or ban ugly people? And these qualities are subjective, who determines who's ugly or not? Plus I have a few fat friends and I would miss them if they had to leave the country.

HOWEVER: There should be certain penalties for being morbidly obese. Like you habve to buy two plane tickets if you want to fly. Even if you only take up one and a half seats, no one wants to squeeze into that half a seat next to you.

Also there should be health insurance premiums paid by fatties, since their medical issues drive up the cost my health insurance. By the same token thin, non smokers should get a break on their insurance rates, or a tax credit.

As long as fat people can afford to pay premiums to offset the costs of being fat that they place on society, then eat away!

Fat people must be watched! I'm not saying deport them or anything, but place curfews on larger people for sunset, check every house for obese persons and send representatives to large family residences (LFRs). During these personal sessions the representatives will draw out plans tailored to the individual family outlining health regimens, physical excercise, etc. I personally think within weeks obese people will start feeling better and realizing they don't have to go to jail, they can be somebody.

A girl doesn't have to be fat to have curves though.

The hottest girls to me are super thin but still have some curves. :drool:

[quote name='perdition(troy']must be a lot of fatties on this board based on the poll results[/QUOTE]

Because not wanting to ban Fat people means your fat yourself?

It's called empathy.

No, it's called Communism. You try to stand up for the large ones, but in the end they will turn on you as quickly as they would a pickled beet with BBQ sauce.

EDIT: That is, with some skepticality, but curiosity will eventually prevail.

bread's done
Back