Would you survive Zombie scare?

Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 67!
Whether through ferocity or quickness, you made it out. You made the right choice most of the time, but you probably screwed up somewhere. Nobody's perfect, at least your alive.

Oh man, I can't wait to do this test when I get home. I'm the ultimate zombie fanatic.

In high school, me and my friends would have lengthy conversations about how we would survive a zombie outbreak, and we finally came up with the greatest idea ever.

A pedal helicopter.

With it, we could fly from rooftop to rooftop staying safe from the zombies, while never having to gas up!

[quote name='orangemage']Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 67!
Whether through ferocity or quickness, you made it out. You made the right choice most of the time, but you probably screwed up somewhere. Nobody's perfect, at least your alive.[/quote]

Ditto.

Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 75!

Whether through ferocity or quickness, you made it out. You made the right choice most of the time, but you probably screwed up somewhere. Nobody's perfect, at least your alive.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Oh man, I can't wait to do this test when I get home. I'm the ultimate zombie fanatic.

In high school, me and my friends would have lengthy conversations about how we would survive a zombie outbreak, and we finally came up with the greatest idea ever.

A pedal helicopter.

With it, we could fly from rooftop to rooftop staying safe from the zombies, while never having to gas up![/quote]

Why wouldn't you be able to fly out of the city on a single tank of gas?

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']Oh man, I can't wait to do this test when I get home. I'm the ultimate zombie fanatic.

A pedal helicopter.

With it, we could fly from rooftop to rooftop staying safe from the zombies, while never having to gas up![/quote]

Why wouldn't you be able to fly out of the city on a single tank of gas?[/quote]

i'm sure helicopters that require you to pedal to make them fly, dont have motors nor do they use gas.

[quote name='Cracka'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']Oh man, I can't wait to do this test when I get home. I'm the ultimate zombie fanatic.

A pedal helicopter.

Why wouldn't you be able to fly out of the city on a single tank of gas?[/quote]

i'm sure helicopters that require you to pedal to make them fly, dont have motors nor do they use gas.[/quote]

Well I meant why wouldn't he be able to use a regular helicopter to fly out of town. It seem more convienent then using a pedal helicopter. Or just find a nice sky scraper and camp out there like they did in 28 days.

Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 71!

Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 65!

Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 81!

You made it. Barely.
Congratulations! You scored 46!
Whether it was the fact that you could run faster, or were just plain lucky, you made it out alive. Even you aren't sure why. But you're sure as hell not going back, or risking your ass for anyone else from now on.

Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 77!

Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 81!

Compared to users who took the test and are and in your age group:

* 100% had lower survivalpoints scores.

Awesome...

You made it. Barely.
Congratulations! You scored 44!
Whether it was the fact that you could run faster, or were just plain lucky, you made it out alive. Even you aren't sure why. But you're sure as hell not going back, or risking your ass for anyone else from now on.

thats was a close one

Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 59!

A more important question is: If Hallie Berrie's zombie showed up at your door, would you have sex with it?

Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 61!

:)

You made it. Barely.
Congratulations! You scored 53!

W00t! I survived with a 59.

* 100% had lower survivalpoints scores.

Doesn't look like my peers are going to survive. :(

I am the zombie master! :D

Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 83!

[quote name='ketwyld']I am the zombie master! :D

Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 83!
Whether through ferocity or quickness, you made it out. You made the right choice most of the time, but you probably screwed up somewhere. Nobody's perfect, at least your alive.[/quote]

ketwyld, I'm from Bergen County too. Now I know who to call in case of a zombie outbreak.

heres the plan...

If zombies start takin shit over me,ket,jesta,godhates, and upslave will dominate their asses and setup a new civilization in the former DC capital. Everyone else, start training your girlfriends to be good at fighting zombies cause we're gonna need some ladies to sexxor to start our new civilization when you all die.

Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 75!

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Oh man, I can't wait to do this test when I get home. I'm the ultimate zombie fanatic.

A pedal helicopter.

:shock: you really talk about that?!

If i had to choose between getting eaten by zombies or getting away on a "pedal helicopter" while watching my friends get eaten by zombies...well id just eat myself

* Compared to users who took the test and are and in your age group:
o 100% had lower survivalpoints scores.

Hail to the king, baby. All other 23-year-olds are chumps.

Armed and Dangerous
Congratulations! You scored 87!
You made it out, alive and well supplied. You probably even kept most of your party alive too. You know what to look for, what to take, and when to just run. You even feel a strange inkling to go back. If you did, you'd probably do just fine.

Test statistics:
100% had lower survivalpoints scores.

5349989821747660792-4.jpg

Wonder if anyone got "100% had higher survivalpoint scores", LOL.

You made it. Barely.
Congratulations! You scored 51!
Test statistics:

* Compared to users who took the test and are and in your age group:
o 100% had lower survivalpoints scores.
* With respect to survivalpoints, users aged 25 to 29 scored highest.

[quote name='whitereflection']I'm surprised it didn't ask whether you'd choose to barricade yourself somewhere or keep on the move.[/quote]

that was like one of the first 2 or 3 questions...

but you still have to answer the rest like you were moving.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']Oh man, I can't wait to do this test when I get home. I'm the ultimate zombie fanatic.

A pedal helicopter.

Sure you could fly out of a city, but what's going to happen when the zombies get to where you flew too?

bread's done
Back