Wow!5/7 Now$39.99 - 12% coupon In Store YMMV BB CD/DVD Spinner Rack holds 832 CDs ...

donut

CAGiversary!
Feedback
111 (100%)
5/7 Thanks Ops! thought I would change the title to befit the new price. Now I am definitely grabbing a second one (for games this time)...

Update - sorry this was $49.99 when I posted a couple months ago, now it's $59.99 not a "killer" deal just a really good deal..(when I bought it the reg. retail was $119.99....)

Init® - 832-Disc Swivel CD/DVD Tower - Black

Don't spend hours looking for a DVD tucked away on a deep shelf: Get organized with this CD/DVD tower. It holds plenty of discs and allows quick and easy access, thanks to the tower design and rotating base.
Product Features
  • Holds up to 832 CDs or 360 DVDs or a combination of media
  • Measures 50"H x 18-3/4"W x 18-3/4"D
  • Durable medium-density fiberboard
  • Adjustable shelves
  • Rotating base provides easy access to your media
  • Assembly required
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...rack&lp=12&type=product&cp=1&id=1099389144857

Just bought one of these for pick-up tomorrow.

Received 4 positive reviews (one person wrote they bought a second one after buying the first for 4x this a couple years ago)

I built this slowly in about an hour. Very solid and would recommend.

[quote name='cag1000']Is there any way to check in store availability?[/quote]

you are kidding?
just click on the BB link in the first post and type in your zip

[quote name='donut']you are kidding?
just click on the BB link in the first post and type in your zip[/quote]

I did. Store locator only shows stores in your area doesn't show if they have them or how many.

[quote name='cag1000']I did. Store locator only shows stores in your area doesn't show if they have them or how many.[/quote]

IF those stores come up, it;s available. Feel free to call and confirm.

Damn... I called my local BB last night and they were out of this, as was every other Montgomery County, MD area store.

Anyone have any luck finding something close to this? The closest models I find elsewhere are close to $200. Yipes.

[quote name='MuzykMann']Damn... I called my local BB last night and they were out of this, as was every other Montgomery County, MD area store.

Anyone have any luck finding something close to this? The closest models I find elsewhere are close to $200. Yipes.[/QUOTE]

Did you try Annapolis? They were the only location for me that showed up last time around, I go there and they had no display model, were dragging from the back after I ordered online . Might still have one or two, when the store stock checker still worked they had some in stock until it got taken down.

[quote name='coolsteel']Did you try Annapolis? They were the only location for me that showed up last time around, I go there and they had no display model, were dragging from the back after I ordered online . Might still have one or two, when the store stock checker still worked they had some in stock until it got taken down.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip. I just called the Germantown store and was told that none of the local stores had it in stock when the girl checked inventory. Not sure if Annapolis was included in her check, so I'll give them a call specifically.

Also of note for anyone interested in these, the girl said that it looks like it's a discontinued item. So if ya want em, go get em soon. That is, unless you're in the MD area. Then HANDS OFF :bomb:

;)

looks nice. and I could use it. I'm using two (nearly full) lockers from ikea that hold 360 cds. I really like the fact that they have locking doors. nearly toddler proof.

[quote name='shadowkast']locking doors????? did i miss something[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='eldergamer']looks nice. and I could use it. I'm using two (nearly full) lockers from ikea that hold 360 cds. I really like the fact that they have locking doors. nearly toddler proof.[/QUOTE]

forgot to add....

...price went back up to $49.99 and...

...they didn't let me use the coupon because it says 'funiture $99 or more'

oh well still found it I guess, I needed something bad after the pepsi heist:applause:

Don't know if this has been brought up, but if anyone is still looking for this, if you talk to pretty much any employee in the store that knows what they are doing, they can order it from a store that has it in stock. It may take a week or two to get, but its a guarenteed way to get it.

[quote name='Rihan']Don't know if this has been brought up, but if anyone is still looking for this, if you talk to pretty much any employee in the store that knows what they are doing, they can order it from a store that has it in stock. It may take a week or two to get, but its a guarenteed way to get it.[/quote]

Huh... that may be something I have to look into. Does it have to be a local store or are they able to check nationwide?

I grabbed one of these with a damaged box this weekend, and a very minor scratch on one of the corners and talked them down 5 bucks on it, I am pretty excited to get it up and going. Especially for under 40.

[quote name='MuzykMann']Huh... that may be something I have to look into. Does it have to be a local store or are they able to check nationwide?[/QUOTE]

I'm at the Fargo store and I think the next closest store that had it was down in the Minneapolis area which is 230 miles away. There might be some sort of limit on distance, but not positive.

bread's done
Back