Wow, I never expected this to happen... (teenage drama) (kinda... personal stuff

coolbrys

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Ok, I know everyone here does not know me but I come here every so often.... anyways, I just initiated something that can be considered a "Bad Breakup". Now, I need to talk about this but my friends aren't home right now and this is all I've got - I need some support.

This girl, her name is Shauna. We had been going out since November 3rd, 2003, so it has almost been 16 months. I know I am only 16, but I could swear that I would marry this girl. She had everything - a great personality, smart, cute... the works. I loved it, and up until June of 04, we never had a fight or anything, talking to each other for hours after school. Sounds perfect, right? Well, around that time, things started getting bad. At the end of June this guy "kisses" her, from what I understand. Since everything was so perfect, I completely understand and I caution her away from the kid (his name is Justin). They had a bad history together, btw.

So that is June. Everything is fine until school starts again, and it hits the middle of September. I wasn't being the nicest person but I was not ignoring her or being bad in anyway, and it happens again (with a different guy). This time, she kissed him, but after a couple of days I get over it because I remember how perfect we usually are.

So things stay very well after that, with a few arguments and things. She starts liking this one guy but she falls out of it, and it gets to January of this year. We had a great Christmas break and school is starting again. One week, I stay home two days in a row from an illness. She gets mad that I am sick because I cannot pay as much attention to her as usual. That weekend a good friend of my Dad's comes over, so I hang with him, and skip out on a day with her (I feel that was perfectly alright, since I can't spend every second with her). But what does she do? Get with Justin again! This time, it has gone way too far, but I am still so much in love with her that I talk to her for hours about respect and love and what to do, etc. It works out. The next week or two she comes over, and we have a lot of fun (note: we never had sex, we are just two scared teenagers). We get very close to it, maybe even technically starting it (that brings me to another question - does only "penetration" count as anything? I don't know, I was stupid... anyways) but we were fine. That was Super Bowl Sunday. We have a good week after that, followed by a bad one (I think just this past week). She had grown increasingly likely to put me down in any way possible, and I had no idea where it came from).

So now, it is yesterday. It is my dad's birthday, so we see Hitch. It was fun and for the first time in a week, I feel truly close to her. We had a lot of fun and we both agreed it was great. I get home, do a little homework, and call her at the normal time (8:30). She talks about her trip to Australia and stuff, and I listen. We get to the prom coming up, and I say "Eh, I might want to go, it doesn't seem like that big of a deal". Instantly, I get yelled at, saying that we "don't see eye to eye on anything", and that we are over. I am taken agast, as I do not know where this is coming from. I apologize and say that I just don't want to have a tux or w/e, and I get the same as before, followed by a hangup. I call her back, and get the same. I repeat and finally she talks to me. We talk it out and it seems fine, and she just says she needs space. We agree to talk today. I get a call around noon, and she says "I hate freedom, ive been bad...etc". She just made out with Justin!! I am completely blown away, and I tell her "well, I told you last time that if this ever happened that it is over. I love you, but goodbye".

I don't know what else to write, so please, some support and comments would be nice. I still really love her and I don't know what to do.

[quote name='coolbrys']Ok, I know everyone here does not know me but I come here every so often.... anyways, I just initiated something that can be considered a "Bad Breakup". Now, I need to talk about this but my friends aren't home right now and this is all I've got - I need some support.

This girl, her name is Shauna. We had been going out since November 3rd, 2003, so it has almost been 16 months. I know I am only 16, but I could swear that I would marry this girl. She had everything - a great personality, smart, cute... the works. I loved it, and up until June of 04, we never had a fight or anything, talking to each other for hours after school. Sounds perfect, right? Well, around that time, things started getting bad. At the end of June this guy "kisses" her, from what I understand. Since everything was so perfect, I completely understand and I caution her away from the kid (his name is Justin). They had a bad history together, btw.

So that is June. Everything is fine until school starts again, and it hits the middle of September. I wasn't being the nicest person but I was not ignoring her or being bad in anyway, and it happens again (with a different guy). This time, she kissed him, but after a couple of days I get over it because I remember how perfect we usually are.

So things stay very well after that, with a few arguments and things. She starts liking this one guy but she falls out of it, and it gets to January of this year. We had a great Christmas break and school is starting again. One week, I stay home two days in a row from an illness. She gets mad that I am sick because I cannot pay as much attention to her as usual. That weekend a good friend of my Dad's comes over, so I hang with him, and skip out on a day with her (I feel that was perfectly alright, since I can't spend every second with her). But what does she do? Get with Justin again! This time, it has gone way too far, but I am still so much in love with her that I talk to her for hours about respect and love and what to do, etc. It works out. The next week or two she comes over, and we have a lot of fun (note: we never had sex, we are just two scared teenagers). We get very close to it, maybe even technically starting it (that brings me to another question - does only "penetration" count as anything? I don't know, I was stupid... anyways) but we were fine. That was Super Bowl Sunday. We have a good week after that, followed by a bad one (I think just this past week). She had grown increasingly likely to put me down in any way possible, and I had no idea where it came from).

So now, it is yesterday. It is my dad's birthday, so we see Hitch. It was fun and for the first time in a week, I feel truly close to her. We had a lot of fun and we both agreed it was great. I get home, do a little homework, and call her at the normal time (8:30). She talks about her trip to Australia and stuff, and I listen. We get to the prom coming up, and I say "Eh, I might want to go, it doesn't seem like that big of a deal". Instantly, I get yelled at, saying that we "don't see eye to eye on anything", and that we are over. I am taken agast, as I do not know where this is coming from. I apologize and say that I just don't want to have a tux or w/e, and I get the same as before, followed by a hangup. I call her back, and get the same. I repeat and finally she talks to me. We talk it out and it seems fine, and she just says she needs space. We agree to talk today. I get a call around noon, and she says "I hate freedom, ive been bad...etc". She just made out with Justin!! I am completely blown away, and I tell her "well, I told you last time that if this ever happened that it is over. I love you, but goodbye".

I don't know what else to write, so please, some support and comments would be nice. I still really love her and I don't know what to do.[/quote]

Break up with her. Once a cheater, always a cheater. I'm a dude and I can't be tied down by 1 girl. I will always cheat on them no matter what. That's all I can offer.

Lol, that actually made me laugh, but im not trying to make one of those. This is just like a story in one post, a guy needing help thing.

Do not get into a major relationship until you are at least 29. Both of you will cheat. Girls have a way of doing bad things and then making it seem like it was your fault. These broads are poison but since you are 16, you don't know that yet.

Once piece of advice: DO NOT GET THIS GIRL PREGNANT! She will stick you with child support while she bangs every cock that walks by.

[quote name='coolbrys']At the end of June this guy "kisses" her, from what I understand. Since everything was so perfect, I completely understand and I caution her away from the kid (his name is Justin). They had a bad history together, btw.

This time, she kissed him, but after a couple of days I get over it because I remember how perfect we usually are.

She starts liking this one guy but she falls out of it...

That weekend a good friend of my Dad's comes over, so I hang with him, and skip out on a day with her (I feel that was perfectly alright, since I can't spend every second with her). But what does she do? Get with Justin again!

I get a call around noon, and she says "I hate freedom, ive been bad...etc". She just made out with Justin![/quote]

not to be mean, but enough is enough. you should've dropped her after the first kissing incident (if she allowed it). if she didn't allow this justin guy to kiss her the first time, you should've dropped her when she was the one who initiated the kissing on the 2nd situation. once time passes and you grow more mature (no offense), you'll see how stupid of a situation this was. i hope you learn more, have fun and g'luck to you in the future :)

she sounds dirty to me. give her the boot and get a real woman(not some dramatic ho) theres plenty of hot chicks out there, and they all act the same anyway. so find one that doesnt cheat on you.

[quote name='kaji7p56']Do not get into a major relationship until you are at least 29. Both of you will cheat. Girls have a way of doing bad things and then making it seem like it was your fault. These broads are poison but since you are 16, you don't know that yet.

Once piece of advice: DO NOT GET THIS GIRL PREGNANT! She will stick you with child support while she bangs every cock that walks by.[/quote]

You sound really really bitter, anything we sould know about? :wink:

Ditch the Bitch. Once you get to college, you will experiance women on a whole new level. By getting hung up on her, you're becoming you're own cockblock

Like other people have said, she's not worth the trouble. You're still young and will end up dating many more girls. Don't let it bother you too much.

I said I already did dump her. It was hard, but it was necessary. I still love her so much though and I don't know how to make that go away. It's silly, and I am nieve, I know, but I still believe I could spend my life with her....

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']Do not get into a major relationship until you are at least 29. Both of you will cheat. Girls have a way of doing bad things and then making it seem like it was your fault. These broads are poison but since you are 16, you don't know that yet.

Once piece of advice: DO NOT GET THIS GIRL PREGNANT! She will stick you with child support while she bangs every cock that walks by.[/quote]

You sound really really bitter, anything we sould know about? :wink:[/quote]

Not really. I HAVE been cheated on but so has every other guy. Many of my friends have gotten girls pregnant and have to pay child support. Also one of my coworkers got someone pregnant and thought the child was his. I urged him to get a DNA test and it turned out to be the bitch's neighbor.

I'm not bitter, but I see things for what they are. Women are only looking out for themselves. I can't tell you how many times my girlfriends or other whores wanted to have unprotected sex. I wonder why?

What everyone said. You're too young to be in a relationship. Regardless of how perfect you think someone is, people change all the time. Don't think about a relationship until after you're 25 and your career is on the right track.

Trust me bud, I got more divorced than married friends. They all wish they hadn't rushed into things so fast.

I do understand that, and I will take it close to heart. But, you guys must know how this feels, and it really felt true and it really does hurt.

wow, with the new flood of love problems on CAG, we should make an OFFICIAL topic on it or a board for it.

BTW, good one punq

[quote name='kaji7p56']
Women are only looking out for themselves. I can't tell you how many times my girlfriends or other whores wanted to have unprotected sex. I wonder why?[/quote]

Cos I wanna feel you!

Cos I am allergic to latex!

Translation: I want to get my hands into your wallet for the next 18 years.

[quote name='coolbrys']I said I already did dump her. It was hard, but it was necessary. I still love her so much though and I don't know how to make that go away. It's silly, and I am nieve, I know, but I still believe I could spend my life with her....[/quote]

it'll hurt for awhile, but in time things will get better. the most important thing to do is to learn from this situation. if a person has cheated on you, dump them and move on. it sounds so cliche, but this statement rings true: there are plenty of fish in the sea.

you just have to be strong and keep asking yourself, "why would i want to be with someone who keeps cheating on me?" you'll realize in time that you made a good choice when you dumped her. :cool:

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']Do not get into a major relationship until you are at least 29. Both of you will cheat. Girls have a way of doing bad things and then making it seem like it was your fault. These broads are poison but since you are 16, you don't know that yet.

Not really. I HAVE been cheated on but so has every other guy. Many of my friends have gotten girls pregnant and have to pay child support. Also one of my coworkers got someone pregnant and thought the child was his. I urged him to get a DNA test and it turned out to be the bitch's neighbor.

I'm not bitter, but I see things for what they are. Women are only looking out for themselves. I can't tell you how many times my girlfriends or other whores wanted to have unprotected sex. I wonder why?[/quote]

:lol: Damn you are bitter.

Shit dude, shes playing you.... She wants to see you get huffy and mad and tell her you care about her.

Dont listen to these other guys, cause asking on a game site what to do with a girl is like asking about McDonalds on a Anorexic forum.

Listen, you fucked up and you didnt care enough to get jealous. Most of the time, the first kiss never really happened. She may have just said that to try to get a rise out of you.

You're young, so you dont really know how to play the game. But women are bred for these types of Mindfucks.

Listen, call her up...and get pissed. Shit, squeeze out a tear if you can. Tell her shit like "How could you do this to me" and "What the fuck is wrong with you? I loved you!"

I know that may sound wierd, but reading your post you sound like a pussy. Be firm, be strong....thats what women love about us the most.

Any one who'll tell you "I wouldnt play games like that." or "I could never be with a woman like that" is fucking alone.

It's the game, it sucks that it exists...but deal with it and move on. If she'll leave you at the drop of a hat...she's most likely bluffing. Remember, nice guys finish last. Most women tend to go towards men who abuse them in some way. I'm not saying hit her....but make sure she knows you love her, but you're not dealing with that shit.

Be confident, Women love that.

Try "Listen, I love you...but if you walk out on all these months we've had together, it's over, forever. You dont want to walk out on all that we have do you? We belong together, and you want to throw it all away for a little kiss fling?" Make sure you say forever, Women tend to think harder about something when you say "Forever"

If you get back together, and she does it again....Just walk away...Dont look sad, dont cry....just say "I cant believe you threw this away...Have a good life" and move on. NEVER SPEAK TO HER AGAIN.

[quote name='coolbrys']I do understand that, and I will take it close to heart. But, you guys must know how this feels, and it really felt true and it really does hurt.[/quote]

Sounds like she's your first relationship. Just don't mope around too long because you could be missing out on lots of opportunities.

Meanwhile, spend some time with your family and friends. They know the meaning of bros before ho's.

when youre 26, your going to look back at 16 and think how naive and out of it you were

and when youre 36 you will look back at 26 and think the exact same thing, so on as you get older and older and realize all the incredibly stupid and foolish things you have done, thought or said.

its human nature and all the good advice in the world cannot make up for experience.
You are both very young, and it sounds like you will just continue to hurt each other if you stay together.
There are a number of troubling things:

a trust issue, what she has done and with whom and what she has told you.

an independence/insecurity issue- you being sick from school a couple days is a nonissue, her reaction is an issue

you are both just beginning the whole relationship thing (it takes decades to just get to the point where you can become aware of all the stuff you weren't even aware of). at this point, she seems to use cheating on you as a defense mechanism. maybe she's just a teenager and it can be forgiven, but maybe its a larger issue and each time she feels you have attacked her intentionally or not, she will lash back.

sex is awesome, be it intercourse (penetration) or oral- whether it "counts" is more of a personal decision. but no one girl has a monopoly on hooking up and sex can certainly confuse things in any relationship.

as tough as it is, try to pull yourself out and imagine a girl was treating your best friend this way.
what would you say?

Im not asking on this site for advice, just support. I mean, it is hard.

yes, it was my first relationship, but boy was it a lot.

Mookyjooky, that is EXACTLY what I have always thought, and how I have played this "love game". I can't believe that I just read exactly what I do. Yes, I used to be a pussy when it came to this, but I grew out of it. I pretty much told her "This is forever, I hope you have fun".

damn, I wish I was 16 again. To have this as my biggest problem in life would kick ass. Not trying to demean your problems by any means, I'm just old and jaded.

My advice, just find another chick, you're 16, you shouldn't be thinking of anyone as "the one" yet.

[quote name='coolbrys']Im not asking on this site for advice, just support.[/quote]

LOL! :p

sorry, but that line made me laugh. support only eh? um... "it's all good?"

What else am I gonna do? I don't care what people think , I just know that I dont have too many people to talk to about this

[quote name='coolbrys']Im not asking on this site for advice, just support. I mean, it is hard.[/quote]

what do you want a fucking hug?

[quote name='nickmad'][quote name='coolbrys']Im not asking on this site for advice, just support. I mean, it is hard.[/quote]

what do you want a shaq-fuing hug?[/quote]

hug.gif

[quote name='JimmieMac']What makes posting your personal private feelings on a message board about video games seem like a good idea?[/quote]

What part of being a total dick on an internet video game messaging board sounded like a good idea to you?

Anyways, OP, even though its been said a few dozen times, I just want to drive it in more.

Forget all about her, she isn't worth it. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Getting hung up on this trollop will only cause you trouble in the long run. Forget about her and don't even consider falling in love again until you're at least 20 or better. Out of college would be best. After you have some real world time under your belt things will finally start to make sense. Before then, no one knows shit, no matter how together or perfect they seem.

Wow, just reading that makes me hate that girl. If I were you, I'd break up with her and do everything in your power to make her feel bad. I'm sure you'll feel all better after showing her how much of a bitch she is--I would.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='nickmad'][quote name='coolbrys']Im not asking on this site for advice, just support. I mean, it is hard.[/quote]

what do you want a shaq-fuing hug?[/quote]

hug.gif
[/quote]

We all love you...

Anyways, you'll get over it. You're 16 okay, you have a lot of life to live...

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='JimmieMac']What makes posting your personal private feelings on a message board about video games seem like a good idea?[/quote]

What part of being a total dick on an internet video game messaging board sounded like a good idea to you?[/quote]

What are you? You the hero of the boards? You feel you gotta jump in and question everything I say? Just let it ride man, I'm never talking to you but you inject yourself in every post I make. I'm flattered that you like me enough to post-stalk me, really, I am but people are starting to talk, they're saying that you love these sexless advice asking retards. Is that true? Do you identify with them so you speak for them, you are their future incarnate? DO you want to show them that even with a head as massive as yours you still got some girl to let you jizz inside her? Is that it? Are you the lighthouse upon the shore? If you are.......

[quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='JimmieMac']What makes posting your personal private feelings on a message board about video games seem like a good idea?[/quote]

What part of being a total dick on an internet video game messaging board sounded like a good idea to you?[/quote]

What are you? You the hero of the boards? You feel you gotta jump in and question everything I say? Just let it ride man, I'm never talking to you but you inject yourself in every post I make. I'm flattered that you like me enough to post-stalk me, really, I am but people are starting to talk, they're saying that you love these sexless advice asking retards. Is that true? Do you identify with them so you speak for them, you are their future incarnate? DO you want to show them that even with a head as massive as yours you still got some girl to let you jizz inside her? Is that it? Are you the lighthouse upon the shore? If you are.......[/quote]

Its really hard to avoid 'post-stalking' you when you vomit your obnoxious opinions in almost every thread where someone is asking for help or kindness. Why do I want to protect them? Why the hell do you feel the need to assault them? Why is he a retard for not having sex before hes 17. Maybe he has a religious moral code. Or maybe he's just not a dick-driven, hormone-fueled asshole like some people.

I don't think I've seen one thread with someone asking for some kind advice that you haven't come into being a cruel, callous bastard. Have you no compassion? Or is it just you thats the bitter little bastard that wants to scorn everyone because you got burned long ago. Do you have a reason to belittle these people? Admittedly, yes, the OP is foolish, but he doesn't need you insulting him.

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']Do not get into a major relationship until you are at least 29. Both of you will cheat. Girls have a way of doing bad things and then making it seem like it was your fault. These broads are poison but since you are 16, you don't know that yet.

I'm not bitter, but I see things for what they are. Women are only looking out for themselves. I can't tell you how many times my girlfriends or other whores wanted to have unprotected sex. I wonder why?[/quote]

Well, don't forget there are some guys who want to have unprotected sex too. Some of them just don't like the feel of condoms and some of them just want to impregnate every damn thing that passes their way. Yup, they are morons, but oh well. I don't date them and that's their money.

Please don't be one of those whinny guys who complains about how bitchy women are. I find out that most of the time, the guys who do that, have some serious issues themselves.

Simply put, don't date a girl who is willing to give herself up so easily. If the sex is easy to get, just don't do it, stay away. It's a bad sign.

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='JimmieMac']What makes posting your personal private feelings on a message board about video games seem like a good idea?[/quote]

What are you? You the hero of the boards? You feel you gotta jump in and question everything I say? Just let it ride man, I'm never talking to you but you inject yourself in every post I make. I'm flattered that you like me enough to post-stalk me, really, I am but people are starting to talk, they're saying that you love these sexless advice asking retards. Is that true? Do you identify with them so you speak for them, you are their future incarnate? DO you want to show them that even with a head as massive as yours you still got some girl to let you jizz inside her? Is that it? Are you the lighthouse upon the shore? If you are.......[/quote]

Its really hard to avoid 'post-stalking' you when you vomit your obnoxious opinions in almost every thread where someone is asking for help or kindness. Why do I want to protect them? Why the hell do you feel the need to assault them? Why is he a retard for not having sex before hes 17. Maybe he has a religious moral code. Or maybe he's just not a dick-driven, hormone-fueled asshole like some people.

I don't think I've seen one thread with someone asking for some kind advice that you haven't come into being a cruel, callous bastard. Have you no compassion? Or is it just you thats the bitter little bastard that wants to scorn everyone because you got burned long ago. Do you have a reason to belittle these people? Admittedly, yes, the OP is foolish, but he doesn't need you insulting him.[/quote]

im going to have to jump in real quick....
the OP didnt ask for advice, he just wanted to get some comfort from faceless internet board users. how can you not make fun of this kid?
JimmieMac, yo go boy!

[quote name='SadieDee'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']Do not get into a major relationship until you are at least 29. Both of you will cheat. Girls have a way of doing bad things and then making it seem like it was your fault. These broads are poison but since you are 16, you don't know that yet.

Well, don't forget there are some guys who want to have unprotected sex too. Some of them just don't like the feel of condoms and some of them just want to impregnate every damn thing that passes their way. Yup, they are morons, but oh well. I don't date them and that's their money.

Please don't be one of those whinny guys who complains about how bitchy women are. I find out that most of the time, the guys who do that, have some serious issues themselves.

Simply put, don't date a girl who is willing to give herself up so easily. If the sex is easy to get, just don't do it, stay away. It's a bad sign.[/quote]

Well I like having sex with hot sluts, so I will continue to do so. I won't have relationships with them though, just sex. I will always use protection and my money will remain in my bank account.

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='JimmieMac']What makes posting your personal private feelings on a message board about video games seem like a good idea?[/quote]

I don't think I've seen one thread with someone asking for some kind advice that you haven't come into being a cruel, callous bastard. Have you no compassion? Or is it just you thats the bitter little bastard that wants to scorn everyone because you got burned long ago. Do you have a reason to belittle these people? Admittedly, yes, the OP is foolish, but he doesn't need you insulting him.[/quote]
Yeah, but, ya see, I laugh when Jimmie posts...I don't laugh when you post.

I belittle these people because somebody has to. You guys should be doing it but you've all been getting soft. Just because there are chicks at the mall it doesn't mean you can ask them if they know how to insert a tampon. Just because you're willing to help some confused kid doesn't mean it's right. This is a message board for cheap video games. It's not Teen Central or some ABC afterschool special. It only goes downhill from here if it's not kept in check. Look at gamefaqs.com. That's turned into RPG fanboy central with a side of FINAL FANTASY IS THE GREATEST GAME I EVER PLAYED!!!! Nowhere on the "About page " does it say "Kids, come on in, dont see any cheap deals today? Then just post about your feelings and maybe ask advice about how to ask out that special someone" No, It doesn't. There are plenty of other places on the 'net to ask these things and here isn't one of them.

I wonder what would happen if I owned the site and said all this. Would a bunch of you boot lickers get in line to tell me how right I am? I can't be alone on this, I just can't, there have to be other people that are tired of the whining and "I don't know how to talk to girls/my parents/my boss" topics.

Woah, guys, honestly, Im not trying for advice, and for support i see it was a bad idea. All i wanted is more people to tell me about this shit, because im sure all of you know how it is, and i cant really count on my friends. How did this turn into a no-sex thing anyways? I specifically said we never did, and I never even pushed the issue with her. When she is ready, it is fine.

Really guys, Im not pathetic, I dont need a hug, and all I really wanted was just some understanding.... support was a bad choice of a word. Honestly, my friends are not the ones to go to, and the internet is a wonderful place to talk to people around the world. Everyone has life experiences.

[quote name='JimmieMac']
I wonder what would happen if I owned the site and said all this. Would a bunch of you boot lickers get in line to tell me how right I am? I can't be alone on this, I just can't, there have to be other people that are tired of the whining and "I don't know how to talk to girls/my parents/my boss" topics.[/quote]

Why are you reading these threads if you are tired of them? They separated the OT threads on the homepage for a reason - so people don't don't care about them can avoid them and not threadcrap over them.

bread's done
Back