wow old roomy sold disney mix and much more to me.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (98%)
had to brag here about it lol. my first time bragging:D

snes mario rpg guide
ocarina of time guide+game
original super mario bros 3 guide
disney mix complete:bouncy: :bouncy:
secret of mana snes:bouncy:
(6) mario worlds at 3 dollars a pop

[quote name='evanft']I think you got ripped off.[/QUOTE]

yep you might be right, BUT that disney mix is going for about 60, mana would be good if complete

hahaha, you guys should really look at how much those guides go on ebay on completed auctions.

i calculated i would at the very least get 260 dollars from the 100 i spent. guides are worth more then u think.

i thought u guys knew how much everything was worth...guess i was wrong haha.

[quote name='kimsh0t']not thoses guides.[/QUOTE]

look at the average past prices for mario rpg and mario 3 guide (mario 3 is nes not gameboy guide)

[quote name='3QGojo']disney mix goes for $100+ so that's a great deal![/QUOTE]

It's only that much because of its rarity. It's not like Rez or Panzer Dragoon Saga, where the game is worth money because of its rarity and quality. Why in the hell would you want a Disney DDR game?

[quote name='111111']look at the average past prices for mario rpg and mario 3 guide (mario 3 is nes not gameboy guide)[/QUOTE]

www.gamefaqs.com

the game sucks no doubt. it's just worth 100 lol. just like suikoden2, game sucks ass imo.
on top of me getting a good chunk of profit back i'm helping my friend's baby bills lol.

edit:
have u played rez seriously? i've passed that game it freakin sucks ass.
i'm reselling those guides for what it's worth. i'm not dumb and keeping that trash.

i didn't know profitting 160 dollars was getting ripped.;)

[quote name='evanft']It's only that much because of its rarity. It's not like Rez or Panzer Dragoon Saga, where the game is worth money because of its rarity and quality. Why in the hell would you want a Disney DDR game?

www.gamefaqs.com[/QUOTE]

i have no idea but i just sold one for 72.99 + shipping

[quote name='evanft']It's only that much because of its rarity. It's not like Rez or Panzer Dragoon Saga, where the game is worth money because of its rarity and quality. Why in the hell would you want a Disney DDR game?[/QUOTE]

Appears your snap judgement was wrong so you're changing the taunt? :rofl:

why knock the guy....he got a good deal and can easily get his alot more then his money back if he wants to...i would have hopped on that deal as well if i know the values off hand
secret of mana...avg. $30

Disney mix...avg $80 (and thats being on the low side)

mario guide rpg...avg probably $30

$140 bucks right there and you still have more stuff to sell or keep...even though i would probably sell the common stuff and just get most of my money back right there and keep the rares

[quote name='Jedi1979']why knock the guy....he got a good deal and can easily get his alot more then his money back if he wants to...i would have hopped on that deal as well if i know the values off hand
secret of mana...avg. $30

Disney mix...avg $80 (and thats being on the low side)

mario guide rpg...avg probably $30

$140 bucks right there and you still have more stuff to sell or keep...even though i would probably sell the common stuff and just get most of my money back right there and keep the rares[/QUOTE]

THANKYou lolol. someone understandsssss.

i still love u all

yea the only things i'm keeping are disney mix and secret of mana. goin straight to my nice little display case of rare games in my room.

all the guides are ebayed and all the gba games and mario worlds are goin to my local gameshop all for 7.50 each. good times.

He easily got a fair price at the very least:

snes mario rpg guide - $30+
ocarina of time guide+game - $15 for guide
original super mario bros 3 guide
disney mix complete - $80+
secret of mana snes - $35+

GBA games(all complete with booklets and box)
sonic advance
zelda seasons - $30
f-zero
mario kart - $15

MINIMUM, that stuff is worth $200+.

[quote name='111111']yea the only things i'm keeping are disney mix and secret of mana. goin straight to my nice little display case of rare games in my room.

all the guides are ebayed and all the gba games and mario worlds are goin to my local gameshop all for 7.50 each. good times.[/QUOTE]

thats the way to do it...good luck on your auctions

[quote name='Jedi1979']thats the way to do it...good luck on your auctions[/QUOTE]

haha werd up.

thx for the kind words all.:bouncy:

[quote name='evanft']WTF is up with the price for Disney DDR? Who are the retards paying $80+ for it?[/QUOTE]

who are the retards payin 80+ for suikoden2, rez, valkerie profile?

those 3 games are nothing close to ground breaking or even good imo. it just happens.

[quote name='111111']who are the retards payin 80+ for suikoden2, rez, valkerie profile?

those 3 games are nothing close to ground breaking or even good imo. it just happens.[/QUOTE]

No, those 3 games are good, classics even. Disney DDR is not. You fail.

whatever u say. those 3 games are not near classics sorry. if they're classics it'd be on greatest hits period.

me failing? look who has a snoop av.

[quote name='111111']whatever u say. those 3 games are not near classics sorry. if they're classics it'd be on greatest hits period.[/QUOTE]

What are you, stupid? A game has to sell a certain number of copies to be a greatest hit. It has nothing to do with the quality of the game. American Chopper and Cabela's Big Game Hunter are Greatest Hits, for fuck's sake.

11111111111111--- i think you got a great deal, from a seller standpoint. I've been reselling like crazy to get a 360 and I would've snatched that deal in a second.

[quote name='Apossum']11111111111111--- i think you got a great deal, from a seller standpoint. I've been reselling like crazy to get a 360 and I would've snatched that deal in a second.[/QUOTE]

yea werd up. i'm tryin to save up for a 360 too mang.
==========

SnooP:
there is no argument here it's me and u saying if those games are good or not. that's just each person's opinion.

[quote name='evanft']And your opinion is wrong.[/QUOTE]

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH yes someone's opinion is wrong. oh man i love u snoop.

[quote name='evanft']Opinions can be wrong. They can be ill-informed, based on incorrect premises, biased, etc. Duh.[/QUOTE]

......and don't forget subjective too

[quote name='evanft']Opinions can be wrong. They can be ill-informed, based on incorrect premises, biased, etc. Duh.[/QUOTE]

WOW.
No ones opinion can ever be wrong.
Thats why its called an opinion.

[quote name='thefunmachine']WOW.
No ones opinion can ever be wrong.
Thats why its called an opinion.[/QUOTE]

No. One of the first thing you learn in ethics/philosophy is that opinions can indeed be wrong.

If I said that, in my opinion, that Nintendo is not a video games company because I saw Mario toys in a store, would I be right? No, my opinion would be wrong because my argument is not sound. I'll show you:

If Nintendo makes anything other that video games, then they are not a video game company.

Nintendo makes Mario toys.

Therefore, Nintendo is not a video game company.

Now, my argument is valid, as the conclusion follows from the premises. But, since the first premise is untrue, the argument is not sound and the conclusion is therefore wrong.

I'll show you with 11111111's point:

If a game is good/classic, then it is a Greatest Hit.

Suikoden 2 and Rez are not Greatest Hits.

Therefore, Suikoden 2 and Rez are not good/classic.

Like the Nintendo example, the argument is valid, as the conclusion does indeed follow from the premises. But, the first premise is gain untrue, since there are many games that are good/classic that aren't Greatest Hits. So, the conclusion is wrong.

To all the naysayers; Yes, he did get a pretty good deal. Those SNES Mario Rpg guides (if by Nintendo Power, and in relatively good condition) can fetch upwards of 45-50 bucks. Cart only Mana can go for 25-35, and we already know how high Disney Mix goes for. If he sells all of them, I'd expect his turnaround to be quite high.

[quote name='evanft']No. One of the first thing you learn in ethics/philosophy is that opinions can indeed be wrong.

If I said that, in my opinion, that Nintendo is not a video games company because I saw Mario toys in a store, would I be right? No, my opinion would be wrong because my argument is not sound. I'll show you:

If Nintendo makes anything other that video games, then they are not a video game company.

Now, my argument is valid, as the conclusion follows from the premises. But, since the first premise is untrue, the argument is not sound and the conclusion is therefore wrong.

Like the Nintendo example, the argument is valid, as the conclusion does indeed follow from the premises. But, the first premise is gain untrue, since there are many games that are good/classic that aren't Greatest Hits. So, the conclusion is wrong.[/QUOTE]

i've taken this class before. ur stupid in believing that. conclusion is not always true and can be misleading. who are u tryin to fool. go back to your freshman 101 class.

Reality's Fringe
yea they're all by nintendo power. didn't kno any other companies made those guides back then but whatever heh.

[quote name='111111']i've taken this class before. ur stupid in believing that. conclusion is not always true. who are u tryin to fool. go back to your freshman 101 class.[/QUOTE]
I think. That you need. To go back. To GameFAQs.

[quote name='Msia']I think. That you need. To go back. To GameFAQs.[/QUOTE]

why the fuck is everyone hating tonight? seriously what the fuck is wrong with you people. why dont u go back to gamefaqs fag i wasn't the one that started hatin'.

all the people that have these snappy pussy comments, you know you yourself post on gamefaqs.

[quote name='111111']
yea they're all by nintendo power. didn't kno any other companies made those guides back then but whatever heh.[/QUOTE]

There were a bunch of different companies who produced both "Authorized" and "Unauthorized" strtaegy guides for many SNES games. Unfortunately, many of them were cheaply produced, incomplete, and poorly written. It wasn't the case with all of them, but some of them, hoo boy, were truly terrible. A great example of this would be Prima's Lunar:SSSC guide which was, suffice to say, utter shit.

I win teh nerd contest!

Reality's Fringe said:
There were a bunch of different companies who produced both "Authorized" and "Unauthorized" strtaegy guides for many SNES games. Unfortunately, many of them were cheaply produced, incomplete, and poorly written. It wasn't the case with all of them, but some of them, hoo boy, were truly terrible. A great example of this would be Prima's Lunar:SSSC guide which was, suffice to say, utter shit.

I win teh nerd contest!

hmmm i c. now i c why prima guides on ebay go for 1 cent hahahhaah.

Not too shabby OP. ;)

For all the opinion bullshit......An opinion is a belief based on thought. It has nothing to do with logic, knowledge, proof or truth. An opinion can be distorted, but never incorrect.

[quote name='evanft']No. One of the first thing you learn in ethics/philosophy is that opinions can indeed be wrong.

Like the Nintendo example, the argument is valid, as the conclusion does indeed follow from the premises. But, the first premise is gain untrue, since there are many games that are good/classic that aren't Greatest Hits. So, the conclusion is wrong.[/QUOTE]

Sorry buddy, but I too went to college, and your logic doesn't hold up. An opinion is a person's idea about something, this idea is not a fact and so it can't be right or wrong. Its like saying chicken tastes better than steak, or Suikoden I is better than II. When you state "Nintendo is not a video game company", it is no longer an opinion, it is a fact that can be proven or disproven (in this case obviously false).

As for OP, congrats on your find, but w/ comments like the whole "classics/GH" thing, its easy to see why you might annoy other people...

bread's done
Back