Wow way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Pharrell1']I thoughty they were free. Damn that's pretty dirty.[/quote]

One of life's lessons, son. The whores, they cost money.

[quote name='spyhunterk19']Im putting my money that he hit new topic instead of new post.[/quote]

I'm going with the F'm Jamster one, it would make some sense.

[quote name='Zman310'][quote name='Pharrell1']I thoughty they were free. Damn that's pretty dirty.[/quote]

One of life's lessons, son. The whores, they cost money.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='Zman310'][quote name='Pharrell1']I thoughty they were free. Damn that's pretty dirty.[/quote]

lol

Have video games taught you nothing? Whores are free just buy them shit and then kill them and take it back after you get done with them.

[quote name='$hady'][quote name='Zman310'][quote name='Pharrell1']I thoughty they were free. Damn that's pretty dirty.[/quote]

Have video games taught you nothing? Whores are free just buy them shit and then kill them and take it back after you get done with them.[/quote]
The life lessons learned from GTA.

[quote name='Tennisjon2002'][quote name='$hady'][quote name='Zman310'][quote name='Pharrell1']I thoughty they were free. Damn that's pretty dirty.[/quote]

Have video games taught you nothing? Whores are free just buy them shit and then kill them and take it back after you get done with them.[/quote]
The life lessons learned from GTA.[/quote]

The life lessons learned from having sex with donuts.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='spyhunterk19']Im putting my money that he hit new topic instead of new post.[/quote]

I'm going with the F'm Jamster one, it would make some sense.[/quote]

i'd have to agree on this one. it seems to be the only logical thread for a response like this.

[quote name='Tespo125']LOL his second post and he fux it up.[/quote]

How is that funny? He made a mistake. :?

That said, there's only one thing that can save this topic...

sewerurchincostume.jpg

Amazing what a GIS for "the tick spoon" will turn up...

[quote name='Tespo125']LOL his second post and he fux it up.[/quote]

I'm still wondering where you got the green dildo dinosaur avatar from ...

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='Tespo125']LOL his second post and he fux it up.[/quote]

sewerurchincostume.jpg

Amazing what a GIS for "the tick spoon" will turn up...[/quote]

:rofl:

topic saved.

edit- tick spoon you say?

[quote name='opportunity777'][quote name='Tespo125']LOL his second post and he fux it up.[/quote]

I'm still wondering where you got the green dildo dinosaur avatar from ...[/quote]

Isn't it a pokemon?

[quote name='Pharrell1']I thoughty they were free. Damn that's pretty dirty.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that is a punchline to a joke. Haha. Good one!

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='Tespo125']LOL his second post and he fux it up.[/quote]

sewerurchincostume.jpg

Amazing what a GIS for "the tick spoon" will turn up...[/quote]

MOMMY!!!!!

[quote name='Demolition Man']AK85... what is this "Double Fudge..... Angela" all about?

Inquiring minds need to know.[/quote]

The Office Christmas show episode

Kevin was trying to figure out which party to weighing if the double fudge brownies were going to be worth putting up with Angela. He was doing the whole human scale thing weighing his options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back