Wowio is addicting.

MrGranger

CAGiversary!
Wowio is a site that has a ton of books and comics/manga up that you download for free. The catch is that they insert a one page ad in there. Not really a big deal to me considering how much $$ I save.

I didn't find out about it until a book I actually worked on was put up. But since I went to check out how the book looked I got hooked. And no, I don't get referral fees or anything. It's just cool & free so I thought I'd share. There's some TMNT, manga, and others already up.

I'd love for people to check out my book (art below) but there is so many cool things that I'd recommend you browse the list. Be careful though, Wowio'ing during work can get you fired.

Here's the cover from my book Gene Gardens.
Gene_gardens_with_changues_by_Monyo.jpg

Pretty cool site, thanks OP. I started looking at the other non-comic/manga books and they have a lot of "classics" and various other books. Sweet deal!

Yeah...they just started limiting downloads to three a day. That is actually a good thing since I was going nuts. It's cut into my gaming time.

The cool thing is that a couple years ago I slowed my comic buying due to the 360 taking my extra cash. Now I can catch up on a lot of the books that I missed...for free.

:drool:

bread's done
Back