Wreck-It Ralph Ult. Collector's Edition - $5 Off Coupon @ Amazon [EXPIRES 12/27]

Vigilante

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
Wreck-It Ralph's Ultimate Collector's Edition (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) has a $5 coupon you can attach with your preorder to make it $29.99 (it will definitely lower before release). There's no release date yet.

http://www.amazon.com/Wreck-It-Ralp...=1356189329&sr=8-6&keywords=Wreck+it+Ralph+3d

If I had to guess, this will probably release at $24.99 at Target and/or Best Buy at the lowest, Amazon will match that price, and the coupon will make it $19.99.

EDIT: The coupon expires today, so get your preorder in to secure the $5 savings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coupon appears to expire in 4 days, though that may be inclusive of today. I'd recommend pre-ordering it to lock in the coupon (just a reminder, Amazon doesn't bill until shipment) and then wait it out to see the final price on release. You'll still have enough time to cancel the pre-order if B&M deals end up being better when the ads containing it get leaked here.

Loved this movie and cant wait for the release. Also loving the recent Amazon coupons for the 3dblu/blu/dvd.digital releases recently also!

Preordered and then this showed up in my gold box. Can I cancel and reorder, or will it not let me use the coupon again even if I cancel the first order?

EDIT: nice. Canceled and reordered with both the gold box discount and the coupon.

[quote name='gkrykewy']Preordered and then this showed up in my gold box. Can I cancel and reorder, or will it not let me use the coupon again even if I cancel the first order?

EDIT: nice. Canceled and reordered with both the gold box discount and the coupon.[/QUOTE]That's weird--I didn't think items you already bought could appear in your Goldbox. Is that typical?

[quote name='Vigilante']That's weird--I didn't think items you already bought could appear in your Goldbox. Is that typical?[/QUOTE]Yes.

If you cancel an item, normally it shows up in your Gold Box the next day as a chance to "rebuy" the item for a cheaper price to try and keep the sale.

[quote name='shrike4242']Yes.

If you cancel an item, normally it shows up in your Gold Box the next day as a chance to "rebuy" the item for a cheaper price to try and keep the sale.[/QUOTE]I know that that can happen when you cancel an item, but the way gkrykewy phrased it, he preordered this with the coupon then it appeared in his Goldbox, i.e., after he already preordered it.

Either way, I think I'll just cancel my preorder now in the hopes of it appearing in my Goldbox, and if it doesn't, I'll re-preorder it.

[quote name='Vigilante']I know that that can happen when you cancel an item, but the way gkrykewy phrased it, he preordered this with the coupon then it appeared in his Goldbox, i.e., after he already preordered it.

Either way, I think I'll just cancel my preorder now in the hopes of it appearing in my Goldbox, and if it doesn't, I'll re-preorder it.[/QUOTE]Coupon says three days to go, so if it doesn't show up by Wednesday, go ahead and re-order it.

[quote name='Vigilante']I know that that can happen when you cancel an item, but the way gkrykewy phrased it, he preordered this with the coupon then it appeared in his Goldbox, i.e., after he already preordered it.

Either way, I think I'll just cancel my preorder now in the hopes of it appearing in my Goldbox, and if it doesn't, I'll re-preorder it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I purchased it yesterday and it showed up in my goldbox today. I didn't cancel until after I saw it in my goldbox.

[quote name='eXciter1']Vanellope "Glitch" was awesome and Sarah Silverman did a fantastic job.[/QUOTE]

I found the voice very annoying, but i loved the movie

Darn it, this still didn't appear in my Goldbox today. Since the coupon expires today (I think--it says "1 day", so I'm assuming it's inclusive), it looks like I'm just re-preordering it.

[quote name='Vigilante']Darn it, this still didn't appear in my Goldbox today. Since the coupon expires today (I think--it says "1 day", so I'm assuming it's inclusive), it looks like I'm just re-preordering it.[/QUOTE]Same here, and it does say 1 day which is inclusive of today.

Just re-ordered it. Now the waiting begins.

Huh, that's interesting: It looks like the coupon expires at approximately 1am EST tomorrow (12/28) based on the countdown timer accompanying the coupon on the Today's Deals page. I think I'll cancel the order one more time and see what my Goldbox brings me...

EDIT: No luck. Oh well, I re-preordered one last time.

bread's done
Back