WTB: 3 or 12 months of XBL Gold

Very interested in your Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition + Art Book and OST. Not sure what you mean by "any combination of", but I do have some of the titles on your trade list for Demon's Souls. I'm 39 yrs old so I have no time to screw around with crappy sellers/traders... everything I own is in mint condition.

It's not that I don't have the courage to go on with it, it's just that I can't even push myself to sit down over an hour with games any more. Plus, it doesn't help that I still want to keep playing NGS2, and then Uncharted 2/Borderlands/Ratchet are around the corner. Maybe I'll get back to it when I'm in a gaming drought.

CML for Demon Souls. I am willing to trade ToV and LO... also you live in Renton? I live in Redmond... maybe we can meet up in between. :)

Holy cow, you guys filled up my inbox. I've got a lot of responding to do. Btw, Demon's Souls is tough! Even with the guide, I find it really tough; especially when it comes to finding time to play it. My loss is your gain!

Oh, and I need another copy of ToV and LO because I love the games and want to keep both games sealed while I can play the others. =D

Well, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one finding Demon's Souls to be a pain in the ass. I've had it since June(got it from another CAG who got annoyed with it as well) and it's been a game I've played only sporadically.

Of course, I have the Asian import version(Chinese+English), so that explains how I had it before last Tuesday.

And having no guide for it=you getting turned around ALOT.

I still have my import copy, but I'm only doing cash for it($45), since I don't really need anymore games in my backlog right now.

Oh and ummmm free bump...:whistle2:D

bread's done
Back