WTB: 3 or 12 months of XBL Gold

Did we ever discuss an Uncharted for Valkyria Chronicles trade at one point? If so, are you still up for it? #bumpforyou

[quote name='knightsdwn']You should have broken through that glass and stolen that Uncharted 2 LE. I would have ;).[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they only made 200 of these! I want one so bad.

Hey,
So would you trade Batman AA for Prototype? I haven't beat Red Faction yet so I'd like to hang onto for a little longer. I'd trade Bioshock though. I'm somewhat interested in :ps3: Midnight Club Los Angeles :ps3: Motorstorm: Pacific Rift (sealed), and :ps3: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Also, the Borderlands poster you have sounds interesting. Have any pics of it?
Thanks

CML for Star Wars the Force Unleashed, Heavenly Sword, and Xenosaga III (if you are not interested in any items on my list, I will make money offers for the games)

54543543.jpg

hey im intrested in:

:360: Gears of War 2 Limited Edition
:360: Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath

:ps2: Mega Man Anniversary Collection
:ps2: Mega Man X Collection
:ps2: Resident Evil: The Essentials (sealed)
:ps2: Silent Hill 2
:ps2: Silent Hill 3 w/ bonus sound track
:ps2: Silent Hill 4: The Room (sealed)

You have quite a bit of games that im intrested in bud! Since im new here they wont let me post my own thread or even post links. So I have a link to my own Trading website ~ which lists all my availible games/dvds for trade ~ Its located in my SIG ---->(example: nolimitsoldier.webs.) Of course since im new if we can agree on a trade i'll send first!

bread's done
Back