WTB: 3 or 12 months of XBL Gold

[quote name='CaoPi']do you ever reply to PM's? GUess not not a single one.......[/QUOTE]

Yes, I do. You asked about Mario Kart Wii last time you PM'd and I told you that I traded it to GameStop. Remember?

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']guitar hero world tour new on ps3 for prince of persia 360?[/QUOTE]

I would say yes to this if I didn't have all of the peripherals on 360. Thanks anyway.

how do you guys send the games you want to trade? does one person give a check, then the other sends out the games???

[quote name='iAlCaPwn']how do you guys send the games you want to trade? does one person give a check, then the other sends out the games???[/QUOTE]

It's about trust, my friend.

If you're buying a game, most CAGs accept PayPal as it's a faster, safer, easier way to pay online.

CML (in sig) for your sealed BlazBlue. I don't have my PS2 collection list up yet.. so PM me with whatever RPG's you're looking for. I have most of the "good" ones.

[quote name='earvcunanan']Some great games in there. A friend of yours?[/QUOTE]

Nope. It's more like I'm trying to bump another's topic so they might help do the same :roll:

bread's done
Back