WTB: Gamecube Component Cables

SeanAmI

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Seeing as Nintendo has run out on their online store and people have reported that the phone method no longer works, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to sell me some.

Thanks

yep i called Nintendo this morning and they were completely out. Bummer! Man I wish I had bought them earlier instead of procrastinating. hopefully pelican or intec will make an aftermarket one.

[quote name='Adilink']That's ridiculous! My local EB Games was selling a set for $50 a couple of months back![/QUOTE]

No they wern't. These cables have NEVER been available for sale in ANY retail store (Excpet Nintendos NYC store) new. You may have seen them USED, but most stores wouldn't even know the difference between Component and Standard Cables.

I suppose I also might as well ask what you'd give for them. I have a set that I'm not using, as all my component inputs are taken. GCN gets priority after X360, Xbox, Satellite, and DVD.

PM an offer. Free bump.

Phew, glad I ordered mine a couple weeks ago. Knowing Nintendo I wouldn't be surprised if they used the same ones for the Revolution. So if you can wait a few months you could find out if that's the case, and order them when they go in stock at nintendo.com.

Come on, someones gotta have some or live in New York and would be willing to get some from the Nintendo NYC store and take some money for them.

Bump

[quote name='chaarlieee']Are you willing to pay $85 shipped, which is around what it goes for on eBay?[/QUOTE]

Guess not. Same price I am offering mine for.

[quote name='gizmogc']Guess not. Same price I am offering mine for.[/QUOTE]

Jeezy Pete! Something stops being made and prices double. Perhaps if my 360s ever show up, I can use some of the revenue to get these.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Jeezy Pete! Something stops being made and prices double. Perhaps if my 360s ever show up, I can use some of the revenue to get these.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just like games.

bread's done
Back