WTB/TF: DS Lite Onyx, have lots of stuff..

[quote name='nnthomas']Banjo-Tooie (with Instruction booklet)
Conker's Bad Hair Day
1080 TenEighty Snowboarding (includes operation card)
Banjo-Kazooie

Give you $10 for them right now[/QUOTE]

Tooie's gone for $5 shipped. But I'll give you the other 3 for $9 shipped.

Sent you a message.

Interested in:
The N64 boxes
Toy Commander

I have:
some Mega Man games-
For GB- MM, MM2
For SNES- MMX
For PS1- MM8, MMX4, MML
Kirby's Dreamland 2 for GB Jap import
3 diff. Evangelion OST audio CD's new/sealed if you care

Check my list also let me know if anything interests you?

Thanks.

Got a GBA Zelda: LttP/FS box and manual and good condition, a Star Fox SNES manual in great condition, and maybe another one or two of your wants in my basement, I will check when I'm done teaching in an hour and a half or so. Shoot me an offer on those and I'll let you know if I find any others. Thanks!

EDIT: Whoops, forgot I have Tetris NES manual as well. I will still check downstairs for more.

EDIT2: Well, just checked now. I found a couple more manuals, but nothing on your list. So, shoot me an offer on the stuff I listed above. Thanks!

[quote name='DustBoogie']Got a GBA Zelda: LttP/FS box and manual and good condition, a Star Fox SNES manual in great condition, and maybe another one or two of your wants in my basement, I will check when I'm done teaching in an hour and a half or so. Shoot me an offer on those and I'll let you know if I find any others. Thanks!

EDIT: Whoops, forgot I have Tetris NES manual as well. I will still check downstairs for more.

EDIT2: Well, just checked now. I found a couple more manuals, but nothing on your list. So, shoot me an offer on the stuff I listed above. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Can't really spend any money right now, but thanks.

Tried to PM ya, but your box is full (no pun intended, hehe ;) )

I'm interested in most of the saturn fighters mentioned in the OP:

King of Fighters Best Collection - $50 shipped
Real Bout Fatal Fury Best Collection - $40 shipped
Samurai Shodown VI - $20 shipped
X-Men vs. Street Fighter - $20 shipped

Can you pm pics and descriptions of the conditions please?

-G-

If you aren't interested in the trade then I'd also be willing to buy Samurai Shodown 4 for the $20 shipped. I'm not really that picky but exactly how complete is it anyways? I was mainly hoping it would at least have the manual.

PM me back if interested.

thanks

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']I don't think Samurai Shodown VI was released on Sega Saturn.[/QUOTE]

im terrible with roman numerals...

Any chance your interested in anything from my list? There are a couple things I would be interested in but I can't really buy at the moment.

Checked out your want list and I may have a few items you'd be interested in.
- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (100% complete)
- Mega Man 8: Greatest Hits Version (mint)
- TMNT II: Arcade Game (manual only, very good condition)
- N64 clear plastic game cases (x3)
- SNES dust covers (x2)

Send me a PM if you might have some interest in any of these items.

Used White DS Lite. Good condition. a few lighter scratches, but none on the screen. Works great! Comes with original box, manuals, stylii, charger
Might have a gba game or two. ( I think I have a complete Snood) Also have cart only whackamole

PM or post an offer please

bread's done
Back