WTF

No idea, it's pretty good though. Who would wake up one day and decide to make that?

I think I recall seeing something about this on the news once. Some sort of art exhibit I forgot why the subject is though but I know there were more mutations than this.

that thing scares the shit outta me. Its a mix between et, a human, and that thing from the movie neverending story.

they could be made out of a plastic...this is def. not photoshop...this is a sculpture or a rubber figure...This is like something they would make as a demo showing what a character in a scifi show or movie would look like...

the pic can't be real. There are people in the background walking AWAY from it. If this...thing...was real then there would either be a huge crowd or people would be running away.

[quote name='Medium_Pimpin']Looks like Cremaster Trilogy to me.[/quote]

I think you're right there. If not, someone is seriously biting his style.

your mission, if you choose to accept, is to find these ugly ass creature and stab them in the face until they are dead... if they are only clay, smush the whole sculture and then stab it a couple of times with a knife..

[quote name='basketkase543']the pic can't be real. There are people in the background walking AWAY from it. If this...thing...was real then there would either be a huge crowd or people would be running away.[/quote]

lmao! looking at this is like looking at a car accident. either you stop and look or you just drive by and ignore the ugly mess. :p

dont be disrespestin my maw like that..she cant helps her daddy liked to has sex wits dogs and goats

bread's done
Back