WTS PC-Steam Games!

In case your Steam gets working again soon, could I get a price check on the Papers, Please community vote sale?

Last edited by a moderator:
$11.77 Call of Duty: World at War
lol, i thought WaW was supposed to be one of the good ones

$17 S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Bundle
Naw, he's just not a fan of CoD I imagine... WaW is actually pretty good from what I remember.

Awesome on the STALKER bundle. I'll wait to see if it hits a daily between now and then but that's what I'm wanting. :)

I will not be available for the rest of today.

ill be back tomorrow to update my list.
Merry belated Christmas, and enjoy whatever you took the time off to do.

When you do get back...

Price check on

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Complete Pack

Hoping it is less than $4...!

Oh, and was a price Check on the Jagged Alliance games...?

oH, and with the new 8 hourly - can we get a price update on the Call of Juarez Gunslinger with Blood Dragon combo? Although it is likely it will go away before i can get a copy from you, if i know what it will cost, i can just prepay you for it if the price is good enough. It's $8.49 on steam with flash sale now*

Merry belated Christmas, and enjoy whatever you took the time off to do.

When you do get back...

Price check on

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Complete Pack

Hoping it is less than $4...!

Oh, and was a price Check on the Jagged Alliance games...?

oH, and with the new 8 hourly - can we get a price update on the Call of Juarez Gunslinger with Blood Dragon combo? Although it is likely it will go away before i can get a copy from you, if i know what it will cost, i can just prepay you for it if the price is good enough. It's $8.49 on steam with flash sale now*
$4.37 Jagged Alliance 2 - Wildfire
$3.62 Jagged Alliance 2 Gold
$6.80 Jagged Alliance Back in Action
$8.61 Jagged Alliance Collector's Bundle
$5.44 Jagged Alliance: Crossfire
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/26683/ what the price whenever u get on (if u can beat kruzeoger 7bucks4

http://store.steampowered.com/app/250240 pricE?
$5.44 Racing Manager 2014

$4.37 Jagged Alliance 2 - Wildfire
$3.62 Jagged Alliance 2 Gold
$6.80 Jagged Alliance Back in Action
$8.61 Jagged Alliance Collector's Bundle
$5.44 Jagged Alliance: Crossfire
Once these things go on sale, i'll Likely follow up with you for the better prices : D

emailed for Van Helsin complete and FC3 combo*

Oh, and also, price check on

Sword of the Stars: The Pit

I'm not at my home right now but is there any chance you could get the air land complete collection bundle for me and I will pay you as soon as I get back to my house since it is about to go oFf sale

Would love a quote on Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion 4-pack, thanks.
price check on all the DLCs for Sins of the Solar Empires Rebeliion?
LIST IS UPDATED NOW!!!

nome can u be 14.50 or no?
$5.89 Gas Guzzlers Extreme
$16.79 Gas Guzzlers Extreme Four Pack

You had Airland Battle Franchise for like $6 or somesuch earlier, i don't suppose you bought/have a copy of it on hand I can buy now do you?  Or will ih ave to wait for it to go back on sale and purchase then?

You had Airland Battle Franchise for like $6 or somesuch earlier, i don't suppose you bought/have a copy of it on hand I can buy now do you? Or will ih ave to wait for it to go back on sale and purchase then?
nah i dont have any on hand. it would have to go on sale again :/

nah i dont have any on hand. it would have to go on sale again :/
In that case, when it Does go on sale again (crosses fingers), please get a copy for me, as I will purchase it from you asap. Flash sale, or whathave you, so long as it is back to the same price as before (or lower!) i'll take it!

I think it was 25 dollars when it was a daily... but, Jake, can you get me a price check on Assetto Corsa?  (Its a flash deal)

bread's done
Back